PDA

View Full Version : Your F U C K I N G KIDDING RIGHT?

mirvin
08-31-2004, 04:14 PM
F U C K ***boat!! WHAT THE F U C K!!!??/
POLITICAL RHETORIC?? LAME F U C KS......
F U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C K
mirvin:confused:

ratso
08-31-2004, 04:15 PM
F U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C K
:D This should be good...

R-Babe
What is going on now??? :jawdrop: :confused:

Jordy
Don't sugarcoat it, just go ahead and tell us how you really feel. :D

Garrddogg
08-31-2004, 04:16 PM
UH OH! :notam:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-31-2004, 04:17 PM
Fade to black....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-31-2004, 04:19 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-31-2004, 04:19 PM
Do you have Turrets Syndrome? Spit it out!

LASERRAY
08-31-2004, 04:20 PM
mirvin:confused:What's the problem sweetheart? :cool:

mirvin
Lets see how long this thread last B-4 it gets wacked :notam:
Exactly. That's why I did it. First they make some program that cuts out our cussing now they make a "POLITICAL RHETORIC" forum>
Pussy's, I mean P U S S Y"S
mirvin

Aqua Boogie1
Ok........ :confused:

eliminatedsprinter
What the he!! just happened here?????? :eat:

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 04:21 PM
Ok relax, calm down Ill post some pics....

mirvin
What the he!! just happened here?????? :eat:
Check out the new catagory in the forums.....

R-Babe
Ok relax, calm down Ill post some pics....
LOL!!! :D

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 04:22 PM
I agree that is bullshit, NONE OF THAT CRAP BELONGS HERE. If you want to talk about that crap GO ELSEWHERE

Some Kind Of Monster
O I C - There is a new political forum.. What happens if I post a boat question in there?

racecar.hotshoe
:sqeyes: WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION :boxingguy

Some Kind Of Monster
Pics! Pics! Pics!

Troubles No More
You've lost that lovin' feeling for Hot Boat?

Some Kind Of Monster
08-31-2004, 04:23 PM
:sqeyes: WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION :boxingguy
We have a rhetorical discombobulation...

mirvin
08-31-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm going home now....I'm sure I'll get over it. It's just so stooopid!!
mirvin :yuk:

racecar.hotshoe
08-31-2004, 04:25 PM
We have a rhetorical discombobulation...were do you learn these words,A+ :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-31-2004, 04:26 PM
mirvin :yuk:
Happy trails. :hammer2:

RiverDave
08-31-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think some of the members ASKED ***boat do create that forum?? To keep it out of the social & tech sections?
RD

Screemy1
08-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Thhhhhhiiiiiiiiisssss sssuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkssssss

LASERRAY
08-31-2004, 04:32 PM
mirvin :yuk:Don't grip so hard my friend. It's just the stupid Internet. :notam:

eliminatedsprinter
08-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Check out the new catagory in the forums.....
I think I like it. :smile: Now the sandbar will be easier to follow and the political junkies have a place to go. After all, like it or not politics does affect boating. One of the 2 major parties definatly has more restrictions in mind for us.
P.S. It looks like the administrators of the Forums have made an attempmt to help serve us, by providing a new catigory for us to click on to. I for one will not complain. :cool: I have heard many on the forum complain about the politics here. Now they don't have to see threads they don't like when they visit The Sandbar hoping to find out "who would do Britney? " for the 20th time. :rolleyes: :wink:

Dave C
08-31-2004, 04:51 PM
I think you need some bran... where is Tom?

DryHeatOnly
08-31-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think some of the members ASKED ***boat do create that forum?? To keep it out of the social & tech sections?
RD
Yeah, that question was a sticky for awhile. I guess we now know what the answer was. :rolleyes:

Lightning
08-31-2004, 05:10 PM
RD
That's what I'm sayin' - they posted a poll, which the results of are in the new section.
http://www.rockthevote.com/images/headers/header_dnc_1.gif

Speedin' Ian
08-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Who cares :rolleyes: The majority of Hot Boat members wanted a different forum for political BS and we got it. Nobody is stopping anyone from talking about politics, but now they can do it in their own forum and it won't clutter up this forum.

HammerDown
08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Hmmm, must be a old Sex Pistols song.

Tom Brown
08-31-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think some of the members ASKED ***boat do create that forum??
I'm sure it was the republican members. They're always trying to stifle free speach and then wrap their censorship up in the flag. :mad:

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm sure it was the republican members. They're always trying to stifle free speach and then wrap their censorship up in the flag. :mad:
............so they can't talk! (all wrapped up in the flag like that, it would be hard to talk)
Debbolas<----------always thinking! :D

Tom Brown
08-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Ya know...
I went to the trouble to write some seemingly politically charged bullshit and no one even took the time to slam me with some negative feedback? :(
What is this site coming to? :D

OGShocker
08-31-2004, 09:00 PM
You are dealing with a group of people that work side by side with Larry Flynt. This is the same POS that offered $1,000,000 to dig up dirt on GWB during the last election cycle.
They saw how most of the members voted on CEO's "HELP Hot Boat" thread and whala!
Political debate at this time is VERY thick, as it should be. IMHO. I thought most threads were labeled in such a way that made it clear, if you click on this you will be viewing a POLITICAL THREAD!
I join you Mirvin. F UCK the F ucking F uckers! :devil:

IN2-IN2MX
08-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Well, look on the bright side. Now there's more room in The Sandbar for Kilrtoy to post those pics you (we) all love so much. :D

OGShocker
08-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Well, look on the bright side. Now there's more room in The Sandbar for Kilrtoy to post those pics you (we) all love so much. :D
Well, there is that. :rollside:
F uck them anyway!

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Thats just wrong

RiverDave
08-31-2004, 09:09 PM
You are dealing with a group of people that work side by side with Larry Flynt. This is the same POS that offered $1,000,000 to dig up dirt on GWB during the last election cycle.
They saw how most of the members voted on CEO's "HELP Hot Boat" thread and whala!
Political debate at this time is VERY thick, as it should be. IMHO. I thought most threads were labeled in such a way that made it clear, if you click on this you will be viewing a POLITICAL THREAD!
I join you Mirvin. F UCK the F ucking F uckers! :devil:
While I would agree with most of what you said, and I do firmly agree with the if you don't want to read it don't click it philosophy..
there's something to be said for the fact that all this political shiznit is knocking all the boating relevant topics off the 1st page isn't there?
(although I must admit I haven't seen a boating relevant topic in awhile LOL.. ;) j/k)
RD

syke-o
08-31-2004, 09:17 PM
i agree that it should be in its own place... if i want to find out about audio i go to the audio section, if i want to check out tow rigs.. guess where i go??? tow rigs section.. and if i want to talk about political shiznit i go to the political thread :argue: :argue: seems pretty clear and simple to me :hammerhea

OGShocker
08-31-2004, 09:24 PM
While I would agree with most of what you said, and I do firmly agree with the if you don't want to read it don't click it philosophy..
there's something to be said for the fact that all this political shiznit is knocking all the boating relevant topics off the 1st page isn't there?
(although I must admit I haven't seen a boating relevant topic in awhile LOL.. ;) j/k)
RD
RD
I have been tracking subjects for over two weeks. Most times we had subjects from farts to look at my tits and ass(OK, I liked this one) so, where was the boating relevant subjects in those. Politics does effect boating. We had no idea of 1555 (noise law) until it was too late. You have every major tree hugger and leg humper pushing to KILL BOATING AS WE KNOW IT and HB pushes the debate to some blow off page.
Funny how poli' threads always seemed to ping a lot of lurkers and posters.
Oh well, I shall roll over and play dead, for now. :crossx:

RiverDave
08-31-2004, 09:27 PM
I don't think that section was created to take boating relevant topics such as the noise law and put them on a blow off page..
I think it was created so that those that are dems, and those that are repub's have a place to argue about shit that has nothing to do with boating.
If it genuinely attracts alot of "hits" as you say, then it should attract just as many in the new section shouldn't it?
RD

OGShocker
08-31-2004, 09:32 PM
If it genuinely attracts alot of "hits" as you say, then it should attract just as many in the new section shouldn't it?
RD
I hang out in the sandbar to look at Kilrtoy pic's, the poli threads were just a bonus. :D
Do I really want to make a special trip to read BS by AzDon? uh, no.
Goodnight Dave.

RiverDave
08-31-2004, 09:48 PM
I hang out in the sandbar to look at Kilrtoy pic's, the poli threads were just a bonus. :D
Do I really want to make a special trip to read BS by AzDon? uh, no.
Goodnight Dave.
Good night Shocker.. ;) :D
RD :D

HM
08-31-2004, 11:05 PM
I....have a place to argue about shit that has nothing to do with boating.....
RD
That is exactly what the commies want you to think. As I said before, if you want to keep boating, especially performance boating, you better vote Republican. All the wacko terrorist environmentalist whose ultimate goal is to get rid of all fossil fuel burning vehicles, and 90% of the population, support the dems and have most of them in their back pocket.
Atleast the groups who have the Republicans in their back pockets just want to make more money off of fossil fuels. :smile:

JetBoatRich
09-01-2004, 03:39 AM
Have to give them what they want Mirvin :idea:

NashvilleBound
09-01-2004, 03:58 AM
I just thought he didn't receive his last two magazines either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 06:00 AM
RD
I have been tracking subjects for over two weeks. Most times we had subjects from farts to look at my tits and ass(OK, I liked this one) so, where was the boating relevant subjects in those. Politics does effect boating. We had no idea of 1555 (noise law) until it was too late. You have every major tree hugger and leg humper pushing to KILL BOATING AS WE KNOW IT and HB pushes the debate to some blow off page.
Funny how poli' threads always seemed to ping a lot of lurkers and posters.
Oh well, I shall roll over and play dead, for now. :crossx:
I agree with OGShocker
And since I never participate in the political discussions :D let me say that it's disappointing to see HB push politics to its own thread. The political stuff actually adds some intellect to this place and stimulates the mind as opposed to the areas of the body stimulated by pics of bikini-clad women and beer bongs :D
I still think we need a forum for post whooahs who feel the need to sprinkle their two cents on every thread and we definitely need a forum for Kilrtoy's wife :supp:

cigarette1
09-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Thank You Hot Boat
:D :D :D

OGShocker
09-01-2004, 07:03 AM
Thank You Hot Boat
This post belongs in the Brown Nose Forum. :D

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 07:03 AM
There needs to be a gay forum for all things considered gay. Everyone could vote on each thread and if the majority thinks the subject is gay then it goes to gayland :D :p

cigarette1
09-01-2004, 07:32 AM
This post belongs in the Brown Nose Forum. :D
Do I get a free t-shirt or subscription ??

cigarette1
09-01-2004, 07:34 AM
There needs to be a gay forum for all things considered gay. Everyone could vote on each thread and if the majority thinks the subject is gay then it goes to gayland :D :p
Like the Hot Boat Dude Calender :crossx:

Dave C
09-01-2004, 08:07 AM
The subjective nature of the PR forum is a form of censorship and is a slippery slope. "Someone" now must decide what is popular thought and what is unpopular thought. So if that "someone" doesn't agree with you, then your censored. That to me is Un-American.
for example I don't agree with AZdon's nonsense but he should have a right to spew his nonsense here.
if you remember your history a "majority" of people (60%+) agreed to put some of those "other people" on a box car and send them to a camp where they were never heard from again. so just because the majority voted for it doesn't always make it right.

Froggystyle
09-01-2004, 08:52 AM
I think this thread should be moved to the new forum... ;)
I think it is great. Nothing helped the Sandbar and Just Jets more than the Bench Racers forum. Same deal here. Bench Racers gets quite a large volume of participation right now. Same can happen for the poli stuff.
Ah well. I say MODERATE IT!!!! :D
Now, watch the rep drop....

mirvin
09-01-2004, 08:57 AM
Now, watch the rep drop....
Not from me bro.... I don't have a problem with anyone for any reason. Especially not for speaking their minds. If I don't like what someone says I can either ignore it or respond. Appearantly lots of people don't understand that.......
The problem is, where does it end?
Right now there's half a dozen threads on the front page in the sandbar that belong in other forums. WHere's the enforcement?? I guess everytime you or someone else posts something about your company it should be moved to ***boats??
mirvin:cool:

HighRoller
09-01-2004, 10:44 AM
So much for the Sandbar being an "open topic" social forum. I guess now we'll need poll poster's paradise, boobie pic barroom, Spam Alley, Koombyah Corner(for arguments) and maybe a RD Sux room. What exactly CAN we talk about in the Sandbar, anyways? :supp:

Dave C
09-01-2004, 10:46 AM
it should be renamed "closed-topic" social forum.

Froggystyle
09-01-2004, 10:54 AM
So much for the Sandbar being an "open topic" social forum. I guess now we'll need poll poster's paradise, boobie pic barroom, Spam Alley, Koombyah Corner(for arguments) and maybe a RD Sux room. What exactly CAN we talk about in the Sandbar, anyways? :supp:
Sand, for one... ;)