PDA

View Full Version : How may I be of service?

God
08-31-2004, 05:40 PM
It has been a busy month for the creator.
I was too busy to keep an eye on the GOP so I sent my non partisan angel Michael Moore to report on the events. He should be getting back with me on Friday. I had to spend far too much time observing the fashion at the MTV Music Awards.
I checked in on The World Series of Poker and sure enough, geeks, gangsters and goof-balls can share a common pursuit. I predict massive trucker's asses to become all the rage in the early years of this millenia.
I am thinking of researching why boaters are predetermined to love dental floss. I asked Frank Zappa, and he thought they were predisposed to like buns? Apparently we do not know, or both are one in the same?
I am moving the North Pole. Stay where you are but expect unseasonably and historically high rains and temperature variances. This will last for 300 years. To you it will be gradual but your great great grandchildren will need a parka. Save early.
I have decided that rap is no different to this century than Shakespeare was to his. I thought both sucked but people tend to like it. So be it. Shekespeare never went away...perhaps rap will. William was an arrogant prick and it has been hard for me not to hit cntrl-alt-delete on his existence. But alas...he prevails.
I am far too nice a deity.

little rowe boat
08-31-2004, 05:53 PM
Please destroy,Iran,Iraq,Saudi,oh screw it the entire middle east.

Jbb
08-31-2004, 06:00 PM
With all due respect...I just dont think your listening..... :)

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:07 PM
Can you make everyone get along on Hot Boat? :hammer2:

little rowe boat
08-31-2004, 06:12 PM
That would be a miracle,you have republicans,democrats,chevy peeps,ford peeps,dodge peeps,peeps who like dogs.peeps who like cats,peeps that don't like anyone or anything and they all enjoy taking pot shots at each other.
Good luck God.

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:15 PM
uh, hello!!!
:D (jk/lol)
It's GOD!!!!
(which is dog spelled backward, so God must like dogs best!) :D

mike37
08-31-2004, 06:21 PM
can you give me tomarros wining lotery numbers

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:23 PM
Mike, if there is one thing I have learned from being on this forum
it is the correct way to spell tomorrow is............tomorrow!! :D :clover: :D :clover: :redface:

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:23 PM
Did you see a falling star or what? :D :D :D I think we all get along on the water, forums are like a cage fight :rolleyes: .......( . )( . ).........

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:24 PM
"Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket" :D
"Save it for a rainy day" :D
:D

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:25 PM
it is the correct way to spell tomorrow is............tomorrow!! :D :clover: :D :clover: :redface:
Deb , the spell checker :p ........( . )( . )....If its close good enough for me :messedup: :D

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:26 PM
I was teased, EVERY DAY about that :cry: :cry: :cry:

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:37 PM
E V E R Y D A Y ! ! ! ! !

Mrs. casean
08-31-2004, 06:39 PM
can you give me tomarros wining lotery numbers
Deb! Is that those spirit finger typing here?? Hehehe :D :coffeycup

mike37
08-31-2004, 06:39 PM
OK fine
GOD
can you give me tomorrows wining lotery numbers

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
oh, and not to nitpick, but wining spells "whineing" if the "ing" can touch the vowel, because there is only one constanant between them, it :crossx: makes :crossx: the :skull: vowel say it's name. :220v:
So winning would have two "n" s, so it will be a short I vowel sound. :wink:
Let me know if you need any other helping hints for spelling! :)

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
I was teased, EVERY DAY about that :cry: :cry: :cry:
I just usually tell them to go **** them self, I left school along time ago.......and I think the brain stayed there :frown: I just keep on keeping on and **** the jerk-offs.........( . )( . )..........j/k :p

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:45 PM
oh, and not to nitpick, but wining spells "whineing" if the "ing" can touch the vowel, because there is only one constanant between them, it :crossx: makes :crossx: the :skull: vowel say it's name. :220v:
Deb....back away from the keyboard.....No spelling BEE here! :D I don't wine either :D

mike37
08-31-2004, 06:48 PM
OK fine
GOD
can you give me tomorrows whineing lotery numbers
now is this OK I want to get it right

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:51 PM
LMAO!!! :2purples:
Ok, I will Stop helping you.....LOL :hammerhea

Phat Matt
08-31-2004, 06:54 PM
What's a lotery? :confused: :smile:

boatslayer
08-31-2004, 06:54 PM
OK fine
GOD
can you give me tomorrows whineing lotery numbers
now is this OK I want to get it right
no dad u had it right the first time wining not whining :(

mike37
08-31-2004, 06:56 PM
Dam its like IM back in school
I hated school

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:57 PM
WINNING!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:57 PM
LMAO!!! :2purples:
Ok, I will Stop helping you.....LOL :hammerhea
I can teach you how to do quotes :p ......( . )( . )....Im just kidding girl :rolleyes: :cool:

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 06:58 PM
LOL :)

mike37
08-31-2004, 06:59 PM
no dad u had it right the first time wining not whining :(
no it would be winning

Phat Matt
08-31-2004, 06:59 PM
Dam its like IM back in school
I hated school
You mean "Damn", right? :D

mike37
08-31-2004, 07:04 PM
You mean "Damn", right? :D
OK you all are interfering with my personal time with GOD
GOD I changed my mined can you make the mean people go away

Phat Matt
08-31-2004, 07:10 PM
I am not trying to be mean. Debbolas started it. :p
I just had to jump in on a couple. :smile: Give him the winning Lottery numbers God. :rollside:

Debbolas
08-31-2004, 07:16 PM
I was helping!!! :cry:

HammerDown
08-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey God...whats with the excess Butt Carpet... Is this some kind of joke or something :notam:

DryHeatOnly
08-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Deb's getting back into "teaching-mode" with the new school-year starting up.
Right on. :)

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Hey God...whats with the excess Butt Carpet... Is this some kind of joke or something :notam:
That would be for the bouncing :p ......( . )( . )..... :)

HammerDown
08-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Well...at least when I reach for a Wetnap I say ...Thank God! :rollside:
FM should be around...I fell a good thread starting off here. :smile:

That Guy
08-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Deb: What's a constanant???? :D :rolleyes: :D

ahhell
08-31-2004, 07:43 PM
Deb: What's a constanant???? :D :rolleyes: :D
its when you need a laxative :(

That Guy
08-31-2004, 07:55 PM
its when you need a laxative :(
LMAO...I just thought it was funny that Deb was correcting Mike and I think the word she meant to type was consonant??? :D

mike37
08-31-2004, 08:05 PM
LMAO...I just thought it was funny that Deb was correcting Mike and I think the word she meant to type was consonant??? :DYa thatÂ’s right

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 08:12 PM
I am not asking for much, but could you make it so when Hot Chicks have a fight they gotta oil up and wrestle til their is a winner? :D I would be willing to ref, and in case of a tie take them both on. Cause thats the kind of guy I am, A giver.
Jason :D :devil: :D :devil:

Tom Brown
08-31-2004, 08:43 PM
God,
Should I have the Mercury Racing logo tattooed on my cock? If the answer is yes, should I have it done while flacid or chub?
:confused:

God
08-31-2004, 11:14 PM
Children, Children, Children.
The joy of existence is companionship, children and sex. In that order. Your little invention [money] was a rip off of my fairer system...bartering. I cannot dilute your existence with altruistic greed. Trade twenty camels and 200 blankets for the lottery numbers. If that doesn't help, throw in a virgin and nine parrots.
Ever since Al Gore and I invented the internet spell checking your pals is a sin. It's not as bad as avarice but ranks equally with masturbating to lactation magazines.
The only carpet I invented matched the drapes.
From this day forward I have blessed wicked weasels. Wear them for me.

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 11:33 PM
Children, Children, Children.
The joy of existence is companionship, children and sex. In that order. Your little invention [money] was a rip off of my fairer system...bartering. I cannot dilute your existence with altruistic greed. Trade twenty camels and 200 blankets for the lottery numbers. If that doesn't help, throw in a virgin and nine parrots.
Ever since Al Gore and I invented the internet spell checking your pals is a sin. It's not as bad as avarice but ranks equally with masturbating to lactation magazines.
The only carpet I invented matched the drapes.
Should I invest my money in going fast on the street? or on water? which is better for me?

The Devil
08-31-2004, 11:44 PM
...so I sent my non partisan angel Michael Moore to report on the events.
Funny, I did the exact same thing. :crossx:
Infact, I was just going over Michael's contract. He really got a good deal, since he really had very little soul to bargain with to begin with, but he did help close the deal on the John's. But, one of them has been flip-flopping on his deal (suprised?) and I may need to send out a warning shot on him, and let out his "don't ask don't tell secret", but that has been backfiring on me lately.
Yo, omnipotent one, what is up with all the poop chute lovin? I thought it was a great ironic torture for most deals, but now they are dealing for it!! :rollside:

That Guy
09-01-2004, 03:50 AM
God, Paper or plastic? :eek:

Huckleberry
09-01-2004, 04:48 AM
There really IS a God!!!

God
09-01-2004, 09:03 AM
Devil ~ try as you might, levity eludes you. I should have left a little hole underneath yor tail. Apparently you are...impacted? I will mull it over.
Debbolas is not the only child of mine playing spell police. I see all. I know all. The problem is really caring? I may have ***boat install a "special" avatar for those who think the role of spell cop has merit? Sometimes punishment can be cute. I will mull it over.
Paper. There is no doubt. It is my planet. You are just visiting. Take it serious. I do.
I am giving you all good weather for Labor Day Weekend. Be careful. Have fun. I am watching. Do not forget the wicked weasels. I have to go now. There is a wet t-shirt contest between Marilyn, Jane Mansfield and Whistlers Mother. I am a judge.

FMluvswater
09-03-2004, 05:18 AM
Well...at least when I reach for a Wetnap I say ...Thank God! :rollside:
FM should be around...I fell a good thread starting off here. :smile:
Oh she is ... eventually :D LMFAO BTW - soon as you said butt hair I knew the wet nap was not far behind it! :D

lucky
09-03-2004, 05:46 AM
God,
Should I have the Mercury Racing logo tattooed on my cock? If the answer is yes, should I have it done while flacid or chub?
:confused:
The Tatto guy is a friend of mine and he called laughing about at tatto that came out saying ME-- he ran out of roomm lmao :hammerhea :eek:

MagicMtnDan
09-03-2004, 05:46 AM
I am giving you all good weather for Labor Day Weekend. Be careful. Have fun. I am watching.
Yeah, I'll bet all the people living in Florida and surrounding states are praising you for your "good weather."
If God makes promises he can't keep what makes him special?