PDA

View Full Version : Girlie Men

Dr. Eagle
08-31-2004, 08:47 PM
NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.... Good move ***boat, Thanks! :smile:
I love it!
Where's the Pie-rat now?
Arnold was a riot tonight........
Arnold.... He'll be back! (http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&i=47e36692-80f1-418b-b0b4-4aa36928f14b)

Scream
09-01-2004, 08:04 AM
NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.... Good move ***boat, Thanks! :smile:
I love it!
Where's the Pie-rat now?
Arnold was a riot tonight........
Arnold.... He'll be back! (http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&i=47e36692-80f1-418b-b0b4-4aa36928f14b)
Are you eggin on that rat bastard Doc?

eliminatedsprinter
09-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Arnold was great, he was funny, interesting, and he made some good philosophical points. Too bad he didn't go after the Twins and Laura, they were not as effective as he was. Of course they still did much better than Za Za Heinz Kerry (my husband will "reverse global warming") what a loon......

Dr. Eagle
09-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Are you eggin on that rat bastard Doc?
I do believe he'd have to re-register...... :sleeping:

Ducatista
09-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Arnold was great, he was funny, interesting, and he made some good philosophical points. Too bad he didn't go after the Twins and Laura, they were not as effective as he was. Of course they still did much better than Za Za Heinz Kerry (my husband will "reverse global warming") what a loon......
Man I thought those girls look good! They had some bad jokes written for them, but still they were hot. I would love to hookup at the sandbar with them and some long islands!
I still can't get "we sent Galileo to Jupiter" from that loopy broad out of my mind! :cry:

eliminatedsprinter
09-01-2004, 01:35 PM
I still can't get "we sent Galileo to Jupiter" from that loopy broad out of my mind! :cry:
LOL :D :D
And she thinks sexism is why she is called "opinionated" rather than "smart and well informed". :D :D If she didn't have her dead husbands money, she would be spilling drinks on ecoturists out in the Transvaal. :notam:
P.S. I know she is not from S. Africa, but that is where she would have fled to by now....

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Arnold was fantastic!! :skull:
Girlie Men, too funny!! :wink: