PDA

View Full Version : May 1st immigrants work boycott

ScapeGoat
04-10-2006, 01:26 PM
As most know by now on May 1st no immigrants plan to show up to work.
:idea: My boss and I decided to have a mandatory meeting that day and if they don't show up then they will be suspended and possibly terminated. We figure this is a chance to clean house since most of the problems I have in my department is because of non-English speaking skills. They can not read the paper work for the job and when guest need help they cannot assist them, yet they complain about hours and pay.
I have already informed them and explained the consequences. They feel HR will back them up since she is hispanic, but don't realize the employee hand book clearly states the consequenses
I truly hope they do this, boycott work on the first and go job hunting on the second,

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Are they illegal aliens? or legal immigrants? If they are legal, why would they go to the protest and if they are illegal, why do they work for you? :rollside:

Schiada76
Run an ad now.
HIRING May 1st! :crossx:

Dave C
I like your style ;)

Her454
04-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Are they illegal aliens? or legal immigrants? If they are legal, why would they go to the protest and if they are illegal, why do they work for you? :rollside:
My thoughts exactly.................... well?

Havasu Cig
04-10-2006, 02:01 PM
I got rid of the illegals when I took over the business I have now, but if any of my legal Mexican workers don't show up to work they will be fired!!!

WYRD
04-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Why are all the kids protesting just to miss school...............same reason, they just want to complain that someone is doing them wrong, kinda gives them something to blame all their problems on :idea:

OGShocker
04-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Maybe the traffic will be as light as it is on certain gov't holidays! :idea: I love that s h i t!
I will be holding a manditory meeting on May first as well!

Dave C
04-10-2006, 02:20 PM
isn't May 1st .... communist day :idea:

Boozer
04-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Good thing none of those f*ckers work for me.
Today the illegal immigrants are holding a HUGE protest in downtown Denver. It isn't surprising to me that they decided to have their protest on Monday when the majority of the hard working, tax paying Americans are working hard and unable to protest against them due to work constraints.
I recently tried to hold a protest at the Mexican consulate opposing the immigrants but the news media refused to come out and give me any sort of publicity whatsoever. :mad:

Schiada76
04-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Today the illegal immigrants are holding a HUGE protest in downtown Denver. It isn't surprising to me that they decided to have their protest on Monday when the majority of the hard working, tax paying Americans are working hard and unable to protest against them due to work constraints.
I recently tried to hold a protest at the Mexican consulate opposing the immigrants but the news media refused to come out and give me any sort of publicity whatsoever. :mad:
Don't they know who you are? :idea:

OGShocker
04-10-2006, 02:26 PM
So did this guy... (http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/articles/2006/04/10/assault_underscores_tension_as_congress_weighs_imm igration_reform/) :mad:

Schiada76
04-10-2006, 02:27 PM
I propose a day without Whitey.
A Friday, no checks!
No tips at any fawking restaurant, no car washes, no doctors delivering vermin brats etc. :crossx:

1978 Rogers
04-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Dont tell me about. I work for a Landscape Company. Pretty much 80% of our labors are Amigos & probably without paperwork. Funny how they never get bothered by Tax Time.

WYRD
04-10-2006, 02:33 PM
I propose a day without Whitey.
A Friday, no checks!
No tips at any fawking restaurant, no car washes, no doctors delivering vermin brats etc. :crossx:
Have you been to the doctors lately? :idea:

86 catalina
04-10-2006, 02:47 PM
As most know by now on May 1st no immigrants plan to show up to work.
:idea: My boss and I decided to have a mandatory meeting that day and if they don't show up then they will be suspended and possibly terminated. We figure this is a chance to clean house since most of the problems I have in my department is because of non-English speaking skills. They can not read the paper work for the job and when guest need help they cannot assist them, yet they complain about hours and pay.
I have already informed them and explained the consequences. They feel HR will back them up since she is hispanic, but don't realize the employee hand book clearly states the consequenses
I truly hope they do this, boycott work on the first and go job hunting on the second,
love it

86 catalina
04-10-2006, 02:49 PM
If every company did this we would slove alot of the problem and they might think twice about protesting against the u.s >>How stupid are these folks>

ScapeGoat
04-10-2006, 02:54 PM
they should have their paperworks straight considering we do background check, But I know some that uses someone elses ss{ie: family members etc.} and get away with it. The good workers ingnore the bs but the crybabies are the ones always wasting time and complaining,
example; she ask me why on monday she has to come to work at 4:00 pm then tuesday she has to come in at 5:00 am. she then ask me to change the schedule, me being the nice guy said sure which day do you want to give up, her responce was Saturday. What does Saturday have to do with Mon/Tues.
Later I ask her what she new about this immigration BS her replies was so far fetch I fell on the floor laughing at her.
Now this Older Lader I have told all of them this.
" My home is in Mexico, but I live here so I have to follow the rules here. If you come to my house you follow my rules. If you don't like them or don't follow them then get out."
I operate a banquet facility and most of these workers earn an average of 14-16$ an hour. On the first I just happen to have a function for 400 people, so if they don't show up then I will have problems. to protect myself and the business I will order from an agency some manpower. and those that do not show up will be terminated.
oh and the paychecks come out that day so I decided to distribute the checks at the end of the shift. :rollside:
I cannot believe that these idiots with homes in the 500,000 range will sacrifice a job and benifits for something that does not directly affect them. exspecialy the American born hispanics

86 catalina
04-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Good thinking ...you are one smart cookie>

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-10-2006, 02:58 PM
watching the protesters ( assuming) they are illegal ( most are) why would you hold a Mexican flag high in the air.. and set ours on fire..
holding a banner that says you ( meaning they ) are not criminals give them rights.. WELL how did you get here.
That's all I have to say about that.
if they are here illegally, then they are a criminal. IMOP. :)

ScapeGoat
04-10-2006, 03:05 PM
My inlaws are from a country in central America and they are pissed because they had to wait many year[8] to get greencards, and now illegals fill they don't have rights. i had no rights to land I purchace in Mexico and developed. The gov. said simply that I was not a citizen there for it did not belong to me.Luckily My uncle was and I had him on the paper work
I think the US gov lost its backbone and has became pussified, they need to do their job and this will definately put an end to people cooking in their backtubs and renting garages as a home.

86 catalina
04-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Us americans need to stick together and give it to em where it hurts>I never really talked about this to much before except with friends and family>But i must say, there are alot more proud americans out there than i ever had ever thought>This is our country and i dont want to have to move out of cali. and go back east because it is getting overrun with illegals>Next thing you know it will be like t.j in so.cal.I have a few friends in san diego and they said it is getting pretty bad down there>>>>>Lets not let it go any further>

ScapeGoat
04-10-2006, 03:09 PM
you been to east LA
lately

Schiada76
04-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Have you been to the doctors lately? :idea:
Hmmmm good point!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-10-2006, 03:12 PM
you been to east LA
lately