PDA

View Full Version : Get me out of here

throwerb
09-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Any of you guys lucky enough to live with 4 women. I am, and let me tell you about pure BLISS. My wife and my two home from college daughters just happen to be on the same monthly cycle, and to top it off my three year old might as well be, and they are driving me crazy, but to here it from them they will tell you I'm just not sensitive to what they're going through. Let me tell you if I was any more sensitive I'd start my own frickin period. Anybody need a roommate? :(

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 01:54 PM
:cool: That reminds me of a story..................... :cool:
My sister lived in the guest house behind our house when Scream and I were first married (15 years ago!) She would eat dinner with us and hang out. One day after work we are all sitting around drinking some beer and she was being kinda bitchy. :argue: Scream asked her what her problem was........."was she on the rag?" Two seconds later her beer bottle goes flying through the air at my new husbands head!!! :2purples:
Obviously he didn't ask her THAT again....... :cool:
LOL :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

BarryMac
09-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Feel for ya throwerb, it's myself, my wife and three daughters, they are all on different schedules so I am getting it from at least one of them a different week of the month, to top it all off the dog is a female as well, I am out numbered 5 - 1. Calgon take me away... :hammer2:
gjb

throwerb
09-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Feel for ya throwerb, it's myself, my wife and three daughters, they are all on different schedules so I am getting it from at least one of them a different week of the month, to top it all off the dog is a female as well, I am out numbered 5 - 1. Calgon take me away... :hammer2:
gjb
At least the dog can't talk, thank God for small favors. :wink:

throwerb
09-01-2004, 02:30 PM
My sister lived in the guest house behind our house when Scream and I were first married (15 years ago!) She would eat dinner with us and hang out. One day after work we are all sitting around drinking some beer and she was being kinda bitchy. :argue: Scream asked her what her problem was........."was she on the rag?" Two seconds later her beer bottle goes flying through the air at my new husbands head!!! :2purples:
LOL :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:
I think I would have picked up the beer and run. :)

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 02:35 PM
LOL
Lemme get this straight. your younger sister is living with you (OK, in the house out back), eating dinner with you, hanging out with you, and drinking your beers (my assumption) and SHE throws a beer bottle at your new husband, and you tell us "obviously he didn't ask her THAT again."
I'm hoping that the rest of the story includes (a) Scream telling you and/or her that if she ever throws a beer bottle at him again she better maim him or else... :argue: (b) one of you two suggesting to her that the beer bottle throwing may be an indicator that Scream was right :220v: and, (c) she soon thereafter moved out. :)
Well? :cool:

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 02:39 PM
It was Totally out of character for her to do that, that is why it was so funny. :wink:
Yes she moved out later, she was paying us rent.
I didn't mind cooking.
We all got along.
:)
It wasn't an imposition or anything. Sometimes she would cook Chicken Fajitas................ :)

bocco
09-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Any of you guys lucky enough to live with 4 women. I am, and let me tell you about pure BLISS. My wife and my two home from college daughters just happen to be on the same monthly cycle, and to top it off my three year old might as well be, and they are driving me crazy, but to here it from them they will tell you I'm just not sensitive to what they're going through. Let me tell you if I was any more sensitive I'd start my own frickin period. Anybody need a roommate? :(
I feel your pain. The bitch fights are unbelievable. My wife and daughters can get down right scary.
This is why you have a garage.
As far as the three year old goes I have a theory that the cycle starts from day one.

throwerb
09-01-2004, 02:45 PM
HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMETHING THAT BLEEDS FOR A WEEK AND DON'T DIE? :cry:
Good point, must be pure evil like those damn Vampires.

Keithb87
09-01-2004, 02:46 PM
I feel your Pain tooo man.... I had 2 sisters growing up. :lightsabe

ratso
09-01-2004, 02:51 PM
I feel your Pain tooo man.... I had 2 sisters growing up. :lightsabe
Me too...but I just thought they were bitches... :D

lucky
09-01-2004, 02:54 PM
i found large grinding and welding devices deture the "women " or a loiue vill slugger

Kim Hanson
09-01-2004, 05:22 PM
I did that 4 girls, 25-29 ahhhhh! What you see, I think they want you to see all the goods......( . )( . )........... :smile:

LaveyJet
09-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Two right now, used to be three. Could never get find an empty bathroom.

throwerb
09-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Don't get me started on the bathroom :cry:

phuggit
09-01-2004, 06:14 PM
My wife had a complete melt down at the Windsor ramp last weekend. Nothing I could do to calm her down. She would start crying and complaining about how she wasn't going to be able to drive the boat on the trailer because of all the peeps. I would get her calmed down and it would start all over again.
The thought of jumping overboard and swimming for shore actually crossed my mind. We stayed on the lake till dusk to avoid most of the ramp crowd.
Note to self: No more river trips on the last weekend of the month.

clownpuncher
09-01-2004, 06:20 PM
I feel for ya throwerb. I have a wife, an 8 year old daughter, a 22 year old step daughter with two grand daughters, and an ex-wife that I still deal with. Add to that, a restaurant FULL of female servers and bartenders. I SWEAR THEY ALL CONSPIRE TO BE ON THE SAME CYCLE!!!!!! Except the two grand daughters of course. They're only three and two years old. But, in 10 more years......................
Thank God for Jagermeistster and beer

ahhell
09-01-2004, 06:26 PM
thank god for male children...beat the shit outta them and all is good...J/K we reason things out and i always win :)

throwerb
09-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Jagermeistster and beer :crossx: you sneaky devil. Got an extra shot glass. :wink:

rvrkaosI
09-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Lucky for me I just have to deal with my wife bitching at that time of the month. She says it has nothig to do with it, but I swear all the shiznit hits the fan at the exact same 30 day mark of the month!
FRIDAY please come soon! RIVER!RIVER!RIVER! The pure bliss even a bitchy wife can'r ruin!

Cheap Thrills
09-01-2004, 07:49 PM
Been there , Done that ! I Even had the T-shirt and Underoos but they got those in the divorce too . :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear your in that posistion the best thing to do is to either get out of the house and go boat camping . or do large quantities of your D.O.C.
could do both at the same time I suppose but large quantities of your D.O.C. and motor vehicles could cause you more trouble than a housefull of raggin women. let your concious be your guide :D
Werx fer me :D
C.T. :wink:

slowinhavasu
09-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Let's see, wife two daughters (one on this board) 14 and 18, three dogs, they fixed the two that did have balls, mine i keep hiddden away in a safe place....lolol
Can you say BUD LIGHT, and the shed......seee ya... :rollside:

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 09:16 PM
thank god for male children...beat the shit outta them and all is good...J/K we reason things out and i always win :)
Yeah...............C H R I S ?!?!?!!?!?
j/k lol :p