PDA

View Full Version : So where did you meet your Spouse/significant other?

Bryan Rose
09-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Just wondering where you met them... with all the time we spend on the water it would interesting to see if you met them there.....I did not.
I myself, met my wife at my best friends wedding in Nebraska...turns out my wife was the best friend of the bride and I was of the groom. We both lived in Georgia, ran with the same people for 5 years and never met until the wedding.
I have never been happier, 3 years December 1. :shift:
Bryan

GM Killer
09-01-2004, 04:42 PM
I met Mrs GM Killer at Tom's Farm. A market place located in what I would call south Corona.

Mandelon
09-01-2004, 04:44 PM
At a friends house. In a few weeks we will be married 15 years....

LaveyJet
09-01-2004, 04:46 PM
At the river of course. :)
We both work for the same employer, meet at a weekend outing.

ChumpChange
I met my wife at 24hour fitness. I walked up to her and asked her out. We went out the next day and were married seven months later.

Flying Tiger
Proves the best way to meet someone is to be introduced.

mbrown2
09-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Highschool...highschool sweethearts.. :rollside:

Jordy
09-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Sexaholics Anonymous. I don't have a problem but I thought it would be a great way to meet horny chicks. :D

FunOnTheWater
09-01-2004, 04:52 PM
Mustang Ranch :D years ago :rolleyes:

Kindsvater Flat
09-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Welfare office. :)
She works with domestic violence victims. :hammerhea

Goldilocks
09-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Met Phat Matt in Havasu at what used to be the Holiday Inn. I was someone's date at his fraternity formal and Matt was the DJ. Went up and talked to him and the rest is history. My date wasn't too happy that night :wink: :)

Dribble
09-01-2004, 04:57 PM
An ex-girlfriend introduced us. In july we were married 19 years.

dmontzsta
09-01-2004, 04:57 PM
On the street, when we were teens we lived on the same street and she used to hang out by my apartments. Going on 9 years in January.

nodigg
09-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Santa Ana Valley High School, she borrowed my history book in 1973, we graduated/married in 1974, celebrating 30 years Sept 5th. Well, :sleeping: :D actually we started celebrating last weekend in New Orleans, next month on a cruise.

Flyinbowtie
09-01-2004, 05:04 PM
David Starr Jordan High School, 1st period Aviation Science Class, September 1975.
Been together ever since, married in 1980.

charlyox
09-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Match.com and we met at Dave and Busters

RiverOtter
09-01-2004, 05:17 PM
2nd year in Colledge.

ratso
09-01-2004, 05:19 PM
2nd year in Colledge.
So, you went to COLLEDGE???

BarryMac
09-01-2004, 05:22 PM
at work...
gjb

Keithb87
09-01-2004, 05:22 PM
At Work :wink:

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 05:49 PM
At a July3rd BBQ. I showed up with my 2 year old daughter and he was all sad because he thought I was married (I was widowed). He was so cute and shy and BBQing chicken all day. He said MAYBE three sentences to me. I went home and called my friend and told her to set me up!
He proposed to me that Labor Day.
I moved in with him the next month.
We were married the following March.
Had our first baby the following February.
Had our next (and last) baby the following March.
Will be 16 years next March! :D :clover:
He is the best man I know. :D

Steph
09-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Brothers best friend

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 06:02 PM
OK,i'm 2nd best :D
That you are!!!!!
:D :D :D
:clover: ;) :clover: ;)

phuggit
09-01-2004, 06:06 PM
At work. Her boss hooked us up.

shirkey4750
09-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Met my wife during the local regatta when it was two weeks long and top name bands played the street along the river and you could walk across the river just by stepiing across the boats. That night the Beach Boys played too 150,000 people. Met in a bar called Bootleggers, through mutual friends. She was married and so was I but not to each other. But that was eighteen years ago.

Mrs. casean
09-01-2004, 06:10 PM
OK,i'm 2nd best :D
Cute story Debbolas! :)

Havasu Hangin'
09-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Star Trek convention.

ahhell
09-01-2004, 06:32 PM
met at pup 'n taco 1978, she was my boss and the rest is a very complicated story..........marrried 19 years yesterday, BOY AM I LUCKY :D :D :D :D

ORSpectra20
09-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Was dating a married chick while I was in the service and stationed overseas. Married one of her best friends...been married 8 years now.

VD CRUISER
09-01-2004, 06:40 PM
High school sweethearts :smile:

Big_Gunz_
09-01-2004, 07:41 PM
We met at a bar in Laughlin. I was there on a business trip, she was there for a batchlerette party (not hers). We hit it off right away and it just keeps getting better every day.

CEO
09-01-2004, 08:13 PM
I met the "ole ball and chain" in college, well if you cal Mt. Sac. a college
16 years, August 21st.

OutCole'd
09-01-2004, 08:15 PM
My sister introduced me to my wife.... I have never forgiven my sister for this.

OGShocker
09-01-2004, 08:20 PM
I met my wife while she was working the Holiday Inn.. :p
She hates it when I put it that way...
My engineering society had a dinner meeting at the HI in La Mirada every month. She managed the banquet dept. It took me three years to man up and ask her out. The best thing I ever did. She is my life! We've been happily married for eleven years this month. :)

luvmyboat
09-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Me and mine met at Denny's of all places, been together 5 yrs total 2 years married on Sep 21st :hammerhea :rollside:

slowinhavasu
09-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Billy Barty's roller rink in Fullerton Cal. Nov 1981....had the nicest a** you ever saw, I new she would be my wife the second our eyes met....
Married 19 years this last Aug. never look back just forward.... :smile:

Just Tool'n
09-01-2004, 08:35 PM
I was introduced to my wife at my old job, after I had left to start Snap-on.
My old boss wanted me to come in and sell him some tools for the shop.
Went in took an order for $25k, plus got the phone number of the new secratary.
Guess you could say it was a win-win situation! :)
Married 12 years next month.

Bre
09-01-2004, 08:43 PM
At a party in a friends garage in Nov. of 1999. Saw him... I thought he was cute....a week later saw one of his friends and asked him to give him my number. Andy called a week later :hammerhea I thought he'd never call... we became work out buddies... and I thought it would be best if we just kept it on a friendship level until we got to know each other better. We had our first kiss Mem. weekend of 2000 in Havasu.... from then it was over. We bought a condo together in Nov of 2000 got pregnant with Kailey... bought our house Dec 2001... had Kailey March 2002.. got pregnant with Kendall... had her June 2003 and 4 years later here we are... 22 and 26... 2 kids .. a house.... and a very nice life. Andy is everything to me.. I would be lost without him and our kids.

MAINEVENT
09-01-2004, 08:44 PM
I met the "ole ball and chain" in college, well if you cal Mt. Sac. a college
16 years, August 21st.
You spelled it wrong its Mt. SLACK :D

AvengerBabe
09-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Match.com and we met at Dave and Busters
Hahaha!! I met my boyfriend of a little over a year on Match. com also!!!! :rollside:

MAINEVENT
09-01-2004, 08:46 PM
I met the misses at a gas station she was pumpin i was pumpin and a long story from there :devil: 4 yrs now Four kids and a very good choice i made she is the best :rollside:

CEO
09-01-2004, 09:08 PM
You spelled it wrong its Mt. SLACK :D
Yeah I did!

RVRGIRL
09-02-2004, 04:31 AM
Hahaha!! I met my boyfriend of a little over a year on Match. com also!!!! :rollside:
I met my boyfriend on Match.com about 2 1/2 years ago as well. He is the best thing that ever happened 2 me....

bilgewiper
09-02-2004, 04:41 AM
Met mine in 1975 when she was dating a friend of mine. We got serious 3 years later. Married in 1981-----And would do it all over again in a heartbeat, even though we found out that we are actually 5th cousins. Our kids are "normal".............LOL! (not sure we are though). Do your know who your 5th cousin is?

JetBoatRich
09-02-2004, 04:45 AM
My wife and I met at a party 19 years ago in Ventura :D she worked with my sister. I was the DD that night for beer runs, etc.
We have been married for 9 years this December, with two wonderful kids :D

RiverOtter
09-02-2004, 04:55 AM
So, you went to COLLEDGE???
:burningm: Very Funny :D

RiverOtter
09-02-2004, 04:57 AM
Family Reunion :D
Sorry, Old South Joke, couldn't resist.

jbtrailerjim
09-02-2004, 05:05 AM
I met my wife through a friend. The only bad thing is he was dating her at the time. He dumped her and I thought he was an idiot for doing so. I ran into her about three months after they had broke up and asked her out on a date. My friend was a little pissed when I started dating her but he got over it quickly. We married 2 1/2 years later and we just celebrated our sixth anniversary. I'd be lost without her.

BarryMac
09-02-2004, 05:22 AM
marrried 19 years yesterday, BOY AM I LUCKY :D :D :D :D
congrats ahhell... :boxed:
gjb

Wally_Gator
09-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Met my wife of 3 years (friend of 6 years) while I was in Houston on a Busnes trip.
Went into a bar for a beer the night before I was flying home and she just came up and sat in my lap. Asked where I had been all her life. I just said California. Well, 6 years, 1 child and 3 years of marriage, My best friend is what I live for...

Wet Dream
09-02-2004, 05:54 AM
I'm from California, she's from Pennsylvania. I went on vacation to Montana to visit some relatives, she went to Montana after graduating high school to visit her aunt. I met her the second night I was there, in a bar. We dated that whole week and told her I would return. Went home, packed what I could in a hatchback and returned a week later. I surprised her at work with flowers shaking in my hand. We lived together right then and there and got married 9 months later. 7 months after that we had our first. We didn't know she was pregnant at the wedding. Morning sickness throughout the honeymoon. Buy hey, 9 years of marriage, in October we'll have been together 10 years, 2 kids. She is the love of my life, my crutch and the only thing that keeps me who I am today. I couldn't do it without her and I tell her every chance I get.

billet racing
09-02-2004, 06:59 AM
high school sweethearts. Met first time at a teen club through the church. Was with me when I bought my first car, 68'GTO. Had to break it in. Will be married 25 years in Jan. 5 kids.

Slib77
09-02-2004, 07:09 AM
I met Michelle 4 and a half years ago at work. Still together, but not married.

summerlove
09-02-2004, 07:30 AM
Met the future Mrs. Summerlove while walking to class one day at U.S.D. I was a senior and she was a cute freshman with long legs and a very nice a$$. Said hello, and thought nothing of it. So about a month later, I'm sitting in the student union with a friend and she walks in and sits at the next table. My buddy leaves and I stay and pretend to be studying. We strike up a conversation and then went our separate ways. About 4 months later, in January, I'm at a basketball game and I'm dating this cheerleader. I run into her again and we actually finally hit it off. Asked her out that night and dated for 4 1/2 years and justr celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary last month. Best thing that ever happenned to me. She's the love of my life! She's a CPA and keeps my spending in line, because you know what tax and spend democrats can do!
Also, twin 13 yo girls. :D
I'm the luckiest guy in the world!!!! Except for Scream of course :messedup:

Danhercules
09-02-2004, 07:46 AM
When I was 16, this cute 14 year old girl moved in across the street. I asked if she wanted to wash my car, her and her friends wanted to, but her mom would not let her. That was 12yrs ago, been married for 2 now.

Huckleberry
09-02-2004, 07:49 AM
I was introduced to her by XTRM22 at Havasu. He knew us both and thought we'd hit it off well. He was right! Thanks Chuck!!! :)

TOBTEK
09-02-2004, 07:56 AM
At a party in a friends garage in Nov. of 1999. Saw him... I thought he was cute....a week later saw one of his friends and asked him to give him my number. Andy called a week later :hammerhea I thought he'd never call... we became work out buddies... and I thought it would be best if we just kept it on a friendship level until we got to know each other better. We had our first kiss Mem. weekend of 2000 in Havasu.... from then it was over. We bought a condo together in Nov of 2000 got pregnant with Kailey... bought our house Dec 2001... had Kailey March 2002.. got pregnant with Kendall... had her June 2003 and 4 years later here we are... 22 and 26... 2 kids .. a house.... and a very nice life. Andy is everything to me.. I would be lost without him and our kids.
we also have a Kendall coming next Month......Holly shi!, im freaking out...... :2purples:

TOBTEK
09-02-2004, 08:05 AM
WENT FISHING FROM THE COMPANY PIER!...Met Leisa when she was a customer buying cars over the years for herself. I was married to the devil at the time, But talked with leisa from time to time because she was so cool and fun to talk with. I chased her for a few years before she gave in and we became more than "friends" after the Devil and I split up...Everything happends for a reason! I thank God all the time for making the first wife a cheating Physo. if not, I wouldnt have the beautiful wife that I now have, our beautiful home, and our first child coming next month........

GrapeApe
09-02-2004, 08:39 AM
Hot Piece of Arss Like you went to Match.com... :idea:
Now I see.. Your man got Super Lucky...
Teresa and I met in the 10th Grade... Where good friends, went our own way. Seems like one of us always had a GF/BF at the time.. Met up again about 5 Years ago and became best friends.. Recently, within the past 5 Months Stepped up the Relationship... :rollside: It has been Great.
*** Grape Ape ***

Roxysnow
09-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Mila and I met at work. First time we noticed each other was in the elevator, one hour later she emailed on a bet. And the last 5 years is history, year are getting married in December! :cool:

AvengerBabe
09-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Hot Piece of Arss Like you went to Match.com... :idea:
Now I see.. Your man got Super Lucky...
Teresa and I met in the 10th Grade... Where good friends, went our own way. Seems like one of us always had a GF/BF at the time.. Met up again about 5 Years ago and became best friends.. Recently, within the past 5 Months Stepped up the Relationship... :rollside: It has been Great.
*** Grape Ape ***
HAHA! Yep, we did meet on Match.com! It definetly worked for me! He is perfect for me! I have recommended it to alot of people, even to my brother (thats how he met his girlfriend!)
You're bringing your woman out this weekend, right?

HM
09-02-2004, 09:14 AM
My wife was the Presidents daughter at one of the companies I used to work for and she worked in purchasing- seemed like a great way to get job security. :rollside: Normally, banging the President's daughter gets you fired, except when the CEO is your father. Everyone thought I was out to take over the company - until we both quit!

racecar.hotshoe
09-02-2004, 09:21 AM
How melissa and I met.I drove a racecar at Blythe speedway her parents were the track photographers every week I would go to there house and pick up my pics from last weeks race.Then one day when I was there she walked in this 14 year old mouth full of braces girl she was beautiful.I ask her if she would watch my two girls from time to time she said yes.Time went by and well to make a long story short.I married her two weeks before her 18th birthday.She has given me two children(Mark 7 & Mikaela 5).She is more than I could have ask for and way more than I deserved.Last month was are 8th year anniversary.I dont know why she puts up with me but I glad she does.I am 43 shes is 25 that seems crazy but it works for us.Mark

casean
09-02-2004, 09:21 AM
We met over the internet on a dating site. First date was at Star Bucks, second date was at Ocotillo Wells (she already owned a quad!). Moved in together 6 months later and then got married two years later. She's the one and only for me. It wasn't easy finding a girl that loves the river and the desert. Especially one that likes to go for rides with the boys. I'm never letting go of this one. She's everything to me.

racecar.hotshoe
09-02-2004, 09:28 AM
We met over the internet on a dating site. First date was at Star Bucks, second date was at Ocotillo Wells (she already owned a quad!). Moved in together 6 months later and then got married two years later. She's the one and only for me. It wasn't easy finding a girl that loves the river and the desert. Especially one that likes to go for rides with the boys. I'm never letting go of this one. She's everything to me.You did very well my friend and tell her she can drive our golf cart anytime she wants to,Mark

casean
09-02-2004, 09:37 AM
You did very well my friend and tell her she can drive our golf cart anytime she wants to,Mark
Thanks Mark. I'll definitely tell her that, because then I might get to drive ours around out there :D

racecar.hotshoe
09-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Thats why I bought the big one the wife dont want to drive it. :D

dicudmore
09-02-2004, 09:52 AM
hooked up with my best-friends older sister....
you all know how those stories go, but we're all still friends :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Mr Vee's sister was my older sisters best friend. Mr Vee's younger brother was my younger brothers best friend and we hooked up when I was 17.. I use to walk by his house when going to school.. and He always said I had a nice ass in my levies..
then one night we were at the same party and I was in the process of passing out on the lawn and he took me home.. :devil: the rest is history.. :D

GrapeApe
09-02-2004, 10:23 AM
HAHA! Yep, we did meet on Match.com! It definetly worked for me! He is perfect for me! I have recommended it to alot of people, even to my brother (thats how he met his girlfriend!)
You're bringing your woman out this weekend, right?
She wil be out Till Saturday around 4pm.. Then she is heading back to San Diego.. Her brother gets back from Iraq after 8 Months, and is arriving at 4am Sundat at Camp Pendelton..
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
09-02-2004, 10:48 AM
She wil be out Till Saturday around 4pm.. Then she is heading back to San Diego.. Her brother gets back from Iraq after 8 Months, and is arriving at 4am Sundat at Camp Pendelton..
*** Grape Ape ***
Yay! I'm excited to see y'all. That is awesome that her brother will be home safe on Saturday!!

Debbolas
09-06-2004, 02:54 PM
We met over the internet on a dating site. First date was at Star Bucks, second date was at Ocotillo Wells (she already owned a quad!). Moved in together 6 months later and then got married two years later. She's the one and only for me. It wasn't easy finding a girl that loves the river and the desert. Especially one that likes to go for rides with the boys. I'm never letting go of this one. She's everything to me.
Really? You met on the internet?
Wow, I didn't think that worked for anyone............Congrats, I like her a lot!! :) :rollside:

Mrs. casean
09-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Really? You met on the internet?
Wow, I didn't think that worked for anyone............Congrats, I like her a lot!! :) :rollside:
The truth came out... after gettin hurt a few times by two different people I gave up on dating for a bit... then a friend told me to check out a site and see what happens... so I did and walah... :) It works for quite a few people I/we know... I never thought you could meet the right person on a internet site either... I was about to take my little nickname off when I got an e-mail one night after work and it was my future husband... little did I know. All the qualifications where there so I couldn't pass up the chance to meet. 4 years later here we are :smile: Funny how things work out... I didn't tell my family or friends until just before the wedding how we met! My brother woulda kicked my ass! but he laughs now along w/ the rest and says he'd kick my ass if we ever separated :eek: Sometimes I guess it doesn't hurt to give something a try... you never know whatchya gonna get... I am glad I did.

Debbolas
09-06-2004, 03:25 PM
I am happy for you guys, can't wait to meet you all at OP6!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Mrs. casean
09-06-2004, 03:27 PM
I can't wait either! Good times are acoming! You'd never guess we met that way... but it's true... we did! I enjoy reading all the ways everyone met their sig. other... great stories from everyone. All are so unique and special.

RVRGIRL
09-06-2004, 03:33 PM
I met my boyfriend on Match.com about 2 1/2 years ago as well. He is the best thing that ever happened 2 me....
As of now. RIVERRATMIKE asked me 2 Marry him this Labor Day weekend. AND... of course I said YES..... Getting married next September. We can't wait.

Mrs. casean
09-06-2004, 03:34 PM
As of now. RIVERRATMIKE asked me 2 Marry him this Labor Day weekend. AND... of course I said YES..... Getting married next September. We can't wait.
Congratulations!! Happy planning!

09-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Moved in down the street had my eyes on her the first day till
I saw the motorcycle cop in her driveway (her Dad) so made
friends with him first, then 39 yrs later here we are, thank
god (problably be out dirt racing and broke) best think
that could have happened, she made me move to california
and that was a great move now ready to retire and move
to Havasu.

RVRGIRL
09-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Congratulations!! Happy planning!
Thanks. It will be hard because we are in Havasu. All the family is in OC. We are getting Married at his parents church in Santa Ana, the same church they were married in almost 40 years ago.

prop check
09-06-2004, 03:41 PM
well she was working as a waitress at a cocktail bar... I think :confused:

RVRGIRL
09-06-2004, 05:29 PM
well she was working as a waitress at a cocktail bar... I think :confused:
Isn't a old song about a waitress at/in a cocktail bar???

Kilrtoy
09-06-2004, 05:36 PM
I know a few people on here met on the internet.
ill let them come out and say so....

LUVNLIFE
09-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Met one night at an Italian Restaurant. Both of us there to watch the Raiders on Monday night football. :D That works out well. For six years now. :D

SPECTRABRENT
09-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Newhall School 1979 (6th grade). Married June 1992.
Brent

ratso
09-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Isn't a old song about a waitress at/in a cocktail bar???
Don't you want me Baby...that is the name of the song but I can't remember the name of the duo that sang it...

WUTWZAT
09-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Still looking, anybody got any leads for me? :D
Just turned 30 in June. Gotta be fun to hang around with and willing to take a few chances. Anyone that knows me would step up and lie, I mean verify that I am a good guy.... :D
Jason

Bank Boy
09-06-2004, 08:03 PM
High School. I got to know her boyfreind so that I could could get to know her....13 years of marriage and two kids later every day is better then the last.

spute
09-06-2004, 08:32 PM
we met our second semester senior year at Loyola Marymount in a class that i slept through and she answered every question! Now its been 7 years and one month, two houses, two dogs, two beautiful healthy children, one business, a commitment to being a stay-at-home mom, and one boat later, we can't wait for the future.

IN2-IN2MX
09-06-2004, 09:45 PM
I know a few people on here met on the internet.
ill let them come out and say so....
Oh, that would be Mike and I. :rollside: Meet on yahoo personals. I know it sounds corny but I'm glad I did it.
The funny part was that Mike used to come on HB and had seen pics of Yvonne. Like everyone he thought she was hot so he put her pic up on his computer (as a screen saver). Then one day he was on my computer and saw the same pic intermixed with pics of my girlfriends. He thought I was some kind of freak, saving pics of girls from the internet I didn't know. Hee hee. :boxed:

Kilrtoy
09-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Oh, that would be Mike and I. :rollside: Meet on yahoo personals. I know it sounds corny but I'm glad I did it.
The funny part was that Mike used to come on HB and had seen pics of Yvonne. Like everyone he thought she was hot so he put her pic up on his computer (as a screen saver). Then one day he was on my computer and saw the same pic intermixed with pics of my girlfriends. He thought I was some kind of freak, saving pics of girls from the internet I didn't know. Hee hee. :boxed:
GOD I love that story

IN2-IN2MX
09-06-2004, 10:04 PM
GOD I love that story
Yeah, it's a small world huh.
Lots better than the story where he opened one of my photo albums and saw a pic of an aquaintance (girl) Yvonne and I had partied with. He turned pale and asked me how I knew her and how close we were. :eek: Um, yeah, he did her! Dammit! :hammer2: :eek:

Kilrtoy
09-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah, it's a small world huh.
Lots better than the story where he opened one of my photo albums and saw a pic of an aquaintance (girl) Yvonne and I had partied with. He turned pale and asked me how I knew her and how close we were. :eek: Um, yeah, he did her! Dammit! :hammer2: :eek:
I love that story also......

IN2-IN2MX
09-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I love that story also......
oh yeah, and then there was the time that Miguel kidnapped my man, fully against his will, and took him to some buddy's bachelor party. The stories about that night :2purples: :hammer2: Dammit! You corrupted my boyfriend! :hammerhea :wink: :D
Ok, I better stop. I've hijacked a thread. Sorry :220v:

Kilrtoy
09-06-2004, 10:23 PM
oh yeah, and then there was the time that Miguel kidnapped my man, fully against his will, and took him to some buddy's bachelor party. The stories about that night :2purples: :hammer2: Dammit! You corrupted my boyfriend! :hammerhea :wink: :D
Ok, I better stop. I've hijacked a thread. Sorry :220v:
I warned him not to lay on the floor with that PORN STAR, I knew what was coming next and BOY did he get it.....
That was some funny shit... :eat:

IN2-IN2MX
09-06-2004, 10:28 PM
I warned him not to lay on the floor with that PORN STAR, I knew what was coming next and BOY did he get it.....
That was some funny shit... :eat:
LOL :) . You guys are so mean! He's still having nightmares :cry: about that shiat. :rollside: That'll teach him not to go sniffing in places he shouldn't! Ha ha :boxed: