PDA

View Full Version : Did you see THIS BS? (The rules here)

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 04:40 PM
I didn't invent these - they're posted on the Political Rhetoric page:
Political Rhetoric Rules
- All political/ election based threads go here - 1. Threads in this forum might be removed at any time.
2. Posts in this forum do not count toward your post count.
3. This forum is going away as soon as the elections are over.
4. While the 1st amendment guarantees you free speech this is a privately operated forum, so please don't feel bad if something gets edited or removed without warning. It is just a message board!

***boat
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
There has been a slight change to those rules BTW. Posts now do count for your post count. Originally they were not going to count as this area is gone after elections, however the plan is now to move all these posts back into the sandbar once elections are over.

***boat
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
That said posts in the test post forum do not count any more.

JetBoatRich
09-01-2004, 05:27 PM
That said posts in the test post forum do not count any more.
We have a lot of conversations down there while testing :eat:

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 06:20 PM
OMG!!!
Frenchie is gonna FREAK!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
and so I'm NOT off topic...............I am going to vote!!!

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 07:31 PM
There has been a slight change to those rules BTW. Posts now do count for your post count. Originally they were not going to count as this area is gone after elections, however the plan is now to move all these posts back into the sandbar once elections are over.
Thanks guys! The only thing I wish you would do is move the posts back into the Sandbar NOW :mad:

***boat
09-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Hey there was a poll, and the votes were for putting the threads down here. A change will not be made every time there is a vote but in this case I did say I would respect the outcome of the poll.

OGShocker
09-01-2004, 08:03 PM
hb,
How many of your 2000+ rep points did you lose?
I sign ALL mine so do not blame me... :wink:

OGShocker
09-01-2004, 08:05 PM
BTW hb,
WTF does this mean?....
Political Rhetoric (3 Viewing)
- Please consult your doctor before reading -

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey there was a poll, and the votes were for putting the threads down here. A change will not be made every time there is a vote but in this case I did say I would respect the outcome of the poll.
How about running a poll about polls? Get everyone's input on what the next vote should be about? Maybe we could vote people off the "island" (forums) or something like that. It's good to see you guys doing your part to reflect what life is like in the US in the 21st century. Maybe you could find a way to turn this place into a reality show or something "valuable?"
How about creating a forum for post w hores? That way those who want to have a really big number by their name (like that's important to anyone but the post w hores) can run up their numbers while everyone else can simply steer clear! You may have taken the political discussions to the Political Rhetoric forum but you haven't done a thing to take the post w hores out of the Sandbar. :jawdrop:

Keithb87
09-01-2004, 10:14 PM
:cry: :cry: That said posts in the test post forum do not count any more. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dave C
09-02-2004, 07:46 AM
you know that once the majority of people (60+%) wanted to put some people on a box car and ship them off to a camp. According to your logic that would be OK wouldn't it?
therefore just because the majority is on your side doens't make it right.

spectratoad
09-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Can we have our posts directed to a particular candidate and have each post count as a vote? :hammer2: