PDA

View Full Version : So... when did you know it was truly over between your Spouse/Significant other......

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 04:55 PM
For the divorcees and dumpees here... When did you know your relationship was over between you and your spouse/significant other?..... Don't spare the details...... :rollside:

ratso
09-01-2004, 05:08 PM
...when I walked in on her and Mandy and my grandmother. :D

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 05:08 PM
awww come on guys... this could be fun too....... :220v:

Some Kind Of Monster
09-01-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm really trying to think hard on what to put here. I'm pretty sure I knew it was over when she said "It's over".

ratso
09-01-2004, 05:14 PM
...most everyone here has heard my life story...saaaaaaaaaaad :cry:

Kim Hanson
09-01-2004, 05:14 PM
But when everything piss's you off about her, the way they lay on you to the way they leave the bathroom after a shower. I could go on but you know when its time when they open there mouth and you are looking for the Crazy Glue to put in the Lip Balm :D .......( . )( . )....... :(

ratso
09-01-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm really trying to think hard on what to put here. I'm pretty sure I knew it was over when she said "It's over".
Don't you still get to nail them a few times even after they say it's over??? :crossx:

Keithb87
09-01-2004, 05:17 PM
When she sold my whole garage for Meth, Then I walked in on her and my Best Friend..... In My bed...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
when I woke up next to her :jawdrop:

ratso
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
When she sold my whole garage for Meth, Then I walked in on her and my Best Friend..... In My bed...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ouchy... :eek:

LaveyJet
09-01-2004, 05:24 PM
When she wouldn't swallow anymore. :(

Keithb87
09-01-2004, 05:27 PM
When she wouldn't swallow anymore. :(
They are supposed to do that???? :confused:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-01-2004, 05:29 PM
When I asked that %#$&@ for the check book and she said "Why don't you just divorce me" So I did....She was a gold digger....

Kim Hanson
09-01-2004, 05:29 PM
They are supposed to do that???? :confused:
Just the special one's..............( . )( . ).........

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 05:32 PM
When I asked that %#$&@ for the check book and she said "Why don't you just divorce me" So I did....She was a gold digger....
God digger... sheee--it.... my last girlfriend wasn't a gold digger... she was a strip miner.... I'll post a picture of her car......... :cool:

Debbolas
09-01-2004, 05:34 PM
she left me once :D but it was only to the store :cry: i even changed the ## on the house ,and she found her way home :( i even told her i was going to DO HER MOM :squiggle: she said "go ahead,you'll kill you self when your done and i'll be rich" :(
I really like Denise! :wink:

Bryan Rose
09-01-2004, 05:36 PM
What have I started here? A little inner reflection?

rrrr
09-01-2004, 05:38 PM
Just the special one's..............( . )( . ).........
I have one of those, even at 7 AM. Never gonna let go! :D :D
I knew it was over when my ex was on a trip to see her parents. I got out a box of photos (including all those of my then five year old son), sat down on the floor, and looked at every one.
The person I saw in the pictures raised no emotion in me, all I saw was pain and discord. When she called me that night I told her I was done. The funny thing was that for years she had threatened me. "Do it or I'll divorce you".
When I moved out, she couldn't believe it. Did everything to try and make up. I didn't fall for it. When we divorced, she got custody and big child support. Three years later, my son's life was in tatters. She was totally incompetent. With the support of my (now) wife, I took her to court and WON CUSTODY. It cost a fortune, but I didn't care.
The bltch had to pay me $400 a month child support for fourteen years. She got in arrears, and the state hammered her azz. I got her tax refunds. Made her a pathetic POS. She had to pay three extra years after he turned 18.
My advice: Lose the guilt. NOW. You get exactly ONE chance to do it right.

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 05:38 PM
What have I started here? A little inner reflection?
Yeah!!!... and your thread is tanking.......see how misery loves company......... :devil: roflmao......... :crossx:

DeltaSigBoater
09-01-2004, 05:46 PM
When she went out w/ her friends to a club downtown. I stayed home and got plastared, & told a few friends that she had a slight addiction to yay-yo.
Needless to say the next day she was a little pissed at me.

racecar.hotshoe
09-01-2004, 06:18 PM
When you get that court paper delivered to ya.Aint love grand thats about what I pay.But I got to keep everything(That fell off the truck).With my first, marriage It was like a tornado.In the beginning there was a lot of su*king and blowing when it was all over my house was gone.

ratso
09-01-2004, 06:23 PM
One good sign is when they say "I don't know what I want..."

Havasu Hangin'
09-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Where's that guy that got shot by his girlfriend?

HP350SC
09-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Hmmmm...been 6 years ago but I was pretty sure it was when she mumbled in her sleep "only my husband can make me come". That, and the tube of KY I found, but didn't buy!
For my own peace of mind, I boned her friend in the afternoon, and later that day the ex cleaned it up real good. :D

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 07:47 PM
When she went out w/ her friends to a club downtown. I stayed home and got plastared, & told a few friends that she had a slight addiction to yay-yo.
Needless to say the next day she was a little pissed at me.
Uhhhh.... pardon my ignorance.... but what is "yay-yo"...? :confused:

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Well... for me... it was after returning from the final counselling session on how to deal with her bratty son..... She announced that no one was going to tell her how to raise her son... she was going to do whatever she felt like doing, irrespective of what the child psychologist had said... I knew the relationship was doomed... DOOMED.... :rollside:

datdude
09-01-2004, 08:24 PM
For me it was when my wife called my girlfriends house at 7am and woke me up. Oops I forgot to go home. :rolleyes:

DeltaSigBoater
09-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Uhhhh.... pardon my ignorance.... but what is "yay-yo"...? :confused:
Blow, Bugar Sugar, Timer Sand, Coke, Nose Snow. Any help?

Misogynist
09-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Blow, Bugar Sugar, Timer Sand, Coke, Nose Snow. Any help?
When the day is done.... and you want to ride on................. cocaine.... :hammer2:

Cheap Thrills
09-02-2004, 04:35 AM
*Raises hand* And stabbed a time or two also.
But my latest X spawn of satian sheiat eatin son of a forkin beotch of a wife was a sneaky one . She rode this gravy train for almost 12 years ,
I bought her house , cars , boats , you name it.
I also helped raise her 2 kids . as soon as the kids were out of school she was free from that responsibility , She found herself a new boyfriend and made false DV.charges on me !
yep it was concrete and bars for me and only a $10,000.00 Bond :eek:
She had it made with the kids out of school ,new boyfriend, our joint bank account and me in the pokey.
she had the divorce papers served on me while I was in the slam for my 30 day vacation from the hell I was living.
Well when the cell door closed with me wondering WTF did I do ?
Thats when I knew it was over.My friends ,
Thats my condensed version of the story and I'm stickin to it .
C.T. :wink:

Liberator TJ1984
09-02-2004, 05:13 AM
When da' Biatch went Pycho :mix: and Shot Me :jawdrop:
It was a pretty good indicator to Get The F*&K Out :D

Huckleberry
09-02-2004, 05:43 AM
When i loaded a keylogger software on my home PC and caught her emailing her new lover, saying how she aches to be ****ed by him and is in the process of getting her ducks in a row to leave me for his fat, sorry a$$.
I called her at her work and began reading her emails back to her, and then told her when she comes home thonight she better have someplace to live, as she no longer lives in our home. I had most of her shit waiting for her out in the garage by the time she got there, had closed all bank accounts and took exactly 50% of the money. See ya later you cheating slut biotch!!!

diggler
09-02-2004, 05:47 AM
Notice all the posts are pretty much guys....
After four years, mine went nuts for the umpteenth time and got involved ina multi-level marketing scheme. Started sleeping with someone else... etc...
My sin? I didn't listen to her feelings.
****ing beeatch still leaves a bitter taste...

OGShocker
09-02-2004, 05:52 AM
Right above this post... number 33.

lucky
09-02-2004, 05:52 AM
mine started having probmems after our child Her ( 27) me 28 - daughter =2 -- she started to party - ------ 1first time ya cheat = we can work it out !!! 2nd time = get the fock out ( ohh and cheating on a guy from ny whom was 50 - didn't help either ) how mine divorce went = I was lucky !! went to the court house paid 180. bucks waited six months and one day - and it was done - I pay 152. bucks a month in support - 50/50 custody - med benies / IT was so worth the stress to get rid of her -
Up date on our lives -
since we divorced
my new wife and i bought a house ( we have been married 2 years )
bought /sold corvette - got the tow tahoe now !
new wife is 5 years older than myself and is hot . ( me 35) MILF >>>>
owns her own salon..
ex -- lives with her 48 year old boyfriend ( fork lift driver ) next to a bar ...
My daughter is doing great - and the ex is a decent mom - it will be interesting when niki ( daughter ) turns 13-- we shall see what happens ..
sometimes you just have to say wtf - do what makes you happy and let em go ... it all works out .....

ratso
09-02-2004, 06:24 AM
Notice all the posts are pretty much guys....
After four years, mine went nuts for the umpteenth time and got involved ina multi-level marketing scheme. Started sleeping with someone else... etc...
My sin? I didn't listen to her feelings.
****ing beeatch still leaves a bitter taste...
First line...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

coolchange
09-02-2004, 07:11 AM
When the little things start to really bother you. in...out...in...out...in...out.
When is this going to STOP!?!!??!
All this breathing is really pissin me off.

Misogynist
09-02-2004, 08:05 AM
When i loaded a keylogger software on my home PC and caught her emailing her new lover, saying how she aches to be ****ed by him and is in the process of getting her ducks in a row to leave me for his fat, sorry a$$.
I called her at her work and began reading her emails back to her, and then told her when she comes home thonight she better have someplace to live, as she no longer lives in our home. I had most of her shit waiting for her out in the garage by the time she got there, had closed all bank accounts and took exactly 50% of the money. See ya later you cheating slut biotch!!!
I love it...... I found my exgirlfriend had posted a profile on a dating site... nice... she's with me but is cyber stroking strangers on the net.....Stupid b!tch.... I was the person that set up her computer and networked her computers together at her house... I had all her passwords.... :hammerhea
I knew she couldn't be trusted at that point... I just gave her enough rope to fashion a noose and hanged her,...... When she said she was going to her girlfriends for the weekend.... I went up to her house and caught her in bed with her old boyfriend..... :2purples: Heeee heeeee heeeeee...... I got the last laugh.... :cool:

Mrs. Restless22
09-02-2004, 08:16 AM
When da' Biatch went Pycho :mix: and Shot Me :jawdrop:
It was a pretty good indicator to Get The F*&K Out :D
:eek:
That almost sounds like a Ratso horror story!! :)

beyondhelpin
09-02-2004, 08:17 AM
It was her damn breathing! In and out.......In and out! It was non stop.

beyondhelpin
09-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Damn cool change. I wrote mine before I even read yours! Day late and dollar short!

coolchange
09-02-2004, 08:38 AM
:p :cool:

Rev. Williams
09-02-2004, 08:44 AM
When just the sound of the air passing through her nose as she was sleeping next to me was driving me frikin nuts !!! If I wasn't so afraid of prison life, I would have had a pillow over her face....... That's when I knew :D
It's funny but I was talking with a buddy about something similiar to all this..... We were saying, why is it that a women will stay in a relation or marriage even when they know it's $hit??? They will stick it out even as the husband is plotting their murder!! :eek: (ie..Lacey Peterson, the women in utah..etc. etc..etc...) IF YOUR HUSBAND WANTS TO KILL YOU!!!, THINGS IN THE RELATION CAN'T BE GOING SO GOOD! :mad:
One thing I've learned in relationships is this..... Don't look for what you like in a women, LOOK FOR WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE !! and if you see it, run like hell !!

STV_Keith
09-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Well, when I found out she was screwing around the first time - I thought that was it....
When she came back and then I found out she screwed my best friend - I thought that was it...
When she came back and I CAUGHT her with another guy - I thought that was it....
And when I found out she was addicted to pain killers and meth...that WAS it!
I was separated for almost 2 years before the divorce went through - during which time she got with yet another guy, got prego, had a miscarriage (and put all that on my insurance since we were still married).
It's now been just over 13 months since the divorce and I am just now paying off one bank that sued me when she didn't keep her end of the divorce and pay for her Durango...they repo'd it and I got the $10k bill.
I'd say I learned my lesson. :(

HM
09-02-2004, 09:03 AM
...I am just now paying off one bank that sued me when she didn't keep her end of the divorce and pay for her Durango...they repo'd it and I got the $10k bill....
I got a bill for $22K for a 5 year old Honda accord on my ex-wife. There was some other nastiness that took a few $$$$$ to clean up as well. Sad thing is that I voluntarilly married her...no...asked her to marry me!! Honestly, looking back, I knew it was over before it started, but was enamoured and thought certain things were cute: Like how she always got fired, and almost got my ass kicked at Angel games (I bought her season tickets), and how she totaled several cars (oriental driver), and how she made her mom cry, and how she reffered to most children as brats. But the final straw for me was when I got serious about wanting kids and I realized I did not want this psycho biatch raising my children!!
P.S. After we separated, she stole my Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. I had just had it lifted with all the goodies. Of course she knows nothing about that. :(

nodigg
09-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Keith! Ouch! I think I owe it to you NOT to introduce to ANYONE!
As for me, each and everytime I thought it was over.....I got over it! Right?/wrong? I don't know but still trying to get it right after 30 years of marriage...mostly good times though, they can all be good?

Boat Loan Guy
09-02-2004, 09:45 AM
I could be wrong but I thank it was last night...somthing on the line of I DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU ANYMORE..YOU CAN COME TO THE RIVER HOUSE BUT DONT EXCPECT TO CRAWL INTO BED AND FOR ME TO JUST ROLLOVER AND LOVE YOU... :)
Just asking but is that a pretty good cule that the relationship is over...

coolchange
09-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Well she is going to LET you go to the river....

Jordy
09-02-2004, 10:07 AM
when the cops showed up. ;)

Liberator TJ1984
09-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Stated by Forsensic:
I wanted it over for a while but couldn't figure how to keep everything
Jest let 'er pop a cap in your Ass :idea: then tell her ya won't send her to da Pen if she signs everything over to you...she can just walk away like nothin' happened
at least it worked for me :cool:
Oh yea ! make sure she misses any Vital organs !!!! Espescialy da " junk" :rolleyes:

ratso
09-02-2004, 10:18 AM
I knew a guy that found out his wife was screwing around...went to the guys place and caught them in bed together...both guys pull guns...after the gunfire stops, she is dead, the lover is dead, and the husband took one in the balls...ouch :2purples:

Rev. Williams
09-02-2004, 10:20 AM
and the husband took one in the balls...ouch :2purples:
Thank god we're born with a back up nad :D :D :2purples:

ratso
09-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Stated by Forsensic:
I wanted it over for a while but couldn't figure how to keep everything
Jest let 'er pop a cap in your Ass :idea: then tell her ya won't send her to da Pen if she signs everything over to you...she can just walk away like nothin' happened
at least it worked for me :cool:
Oh yea ! make sure she misses any Vital organs !!!! Espescialy da " junk" :rolleyes:
What town was this in? I know a lot of husbands and wives/boyfriends and girlfriends that have shot and/or killed the other... :D

PlyaPlya22
09-02-2004, 10:28 AM
When I changed all the locks on the house!

Liberator TJ1984
09-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Ratso,
Orange Grove ,
I think she is still single :messedup: Come on down to Jet Fest this weekend ? :D maybe I can hook you two up :D bring your Ballistic shorts!

BENZEEN
09-02-2004, 10:37 AM
I could be wrong but I thank it was last night...somthing on the line of I DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU ANYMORE..YOU CAN COME TO THE RIVER HOUSE BUT DONT EXCPECT TO CRAWL INTO BED AND FOR ME TO JUST ROLLOVER AND LOVE YOU... :)
Just asking but is that a pretty good cule that the relationship is over...
BLG, I think it is time for you to propose the severence package and send her on her way. I have many friends that heard that one and tried to stay the course. The one that severed ties immediately is the happiest now.
Just remember, give her a little more of the assets now as "go away" money and negotiate "no allimony". You will always make up your loss, but a payment each month to the X will kill you.
Good Luck

CAHotRodBoy
09-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Good question for Scott Peterson! :supp: :D :D :D

topless
09-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Story sounds way too familiar. :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-02-2004, 10:45 AM
YOU DA MAN :hammer2: :hammer2:

Seadog
09-02-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm lucky, but my brother has poor judgment in women. His first wife, Thai, that he met overseas, made him reenlist and get stationed at Okinawa. Every month she would fly home to visit her parents. Six months of that, she cashes in the return ticket and he is stuck for a six year enlistment.
His second wife, in one year, maxed out their credit cards and hid the bills. They bought two new cars and she wrecked hers twice. They bought a big house and borrowed a lot of money to update it. Then he finds out about the unpaid bills. When he confronts her, she moves out and into a battered wives shelter, making all sorts of wild claims. After he gets through in court, she disappears and does not sign the papers for almost a year. She even broke into my parents yard and stole the scotty he had possession of. What gets me, she was as ugly as a mud fence, had major food allergies and health problems.

Huckleberry
09-02-2004, 11:35 AM
I love it...... I found my exgirlfriend had posted a profile on a dating site... nice... she's with me but is cyber stroking strangers on the net.....Stupid b!tch.... I was the person that set up her computer and networked her computers together at her house... I had all her passwords.... :hammerhea
I knew she couldn't be trusted at that point... I just gave her enough rope to fashion a noose and hanged her,...... When she said she was going to her girlfriends for the weekend.... I went up to her house and caught her in bed with her old boyfriend..... :2purples: Heeee heeeee heeeeee...... I got the last laugh.... :cool:
My old hag duped me into sending her on a three week long sabatical to Oregon so she could sort out her mid-life crisis. While she was gone I figured out what she was doing and loaded keylogger. Like you did, I had all her secret email addresses and passwords. What was funny as chit was each time she hit the "Delete" key it would show up on the software. I was able to get her new fat ****s home & work address & phone numbers, his picture...Yep, I had fun with those!!! The best part of all was the sound in her voice when she saw "How did you get all of those? How dare you snoop on me!" Uhhh, duh you stupid biotch! I'm snooping on you cuz you're a friggin slut! Don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya!

lucky
09-02-2004, 12:01 PM
When I put all the glocks in the house!
ahmmm :supp:
women - the old atage goes ya can't trust somtning that bleeds for a week ...

Tremor Therapy
09-02-2004, 12:17 PM
The day I found love letters hidden in her luggage?
(same day) When she made me burn them in the fireplace so her parents would never find out?
(same day) When we slept together, and she asked me not to go after the "guy", that she would tell him to stop sending her the letters.
Noooooo.....its when I came home from work the very next day, to find the cops waiting for me because I threatened to have her killed.......what?????
So I got a lights and siren exit and handed the papers while I am seated in the back of the car! :mad:

IN2-IN2MX
09-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Ouch!
My ex was off to work and I walked him out to get the mail. I noticed that his ex (who had wanted him back the whole time we were together) had sent me a letter. I stopped him to tell him and he turned pale. :yuk: I opened it and found that she had printed all the emails he'd been sending her from the previous 3 weeks. His emails were all "I miss you, can't wait to be with you, dinner the other night was great, etc." bullshiat so I calmly told him to go to work and that we'd talk about it when he got home. As soon as he left a girlfriend came over and we packed all his crap in trash bags, loaded up my little truck and dropped it all over in his mother's back yard. I called and left him a message to leave the key in the mailbox because he didn't live with me anymore. :rollside: It was fun.

Misogynist
09-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Ouch!
My ex was off to work and I walked him out to get the mail. I noticed that his ex (who had wanted him back the whole time we were together) had sent me a letter. I stopped him to tell him and he turned pale. :yuk: I opened it and found that she had printed all the emails he'd been sending her from the previous 3 weeks. His emails were all "I miss you, can't wait to be with you, dinner the other night was great, etc." bullshiat so I calmly told him to go to work and that we'd talk about it when he got home. As soon as he left a girlfriend came over and we packed all his crap in trash bags, loaded up my little truck and dropped it all over in his mother's back yard. I called and left him a message to leave the key in the mailbox because he didn't live with me anymore. :rollside: It was fun.
Sounds like your ex knows my ex... heee heeee.... maybe we're talking about the same people...... :2purples:

ratso
09-02-2004, 04:29 PM
REBOUND.............
Don't get emotionally involved with them...just physically, because it is some of the best sex you may ever have...

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Ouch!
:supp: :supp: :supp: :D :D

phebus
09-02-2004, 04:44 PM
I just bought something new for the boat today, so I'll be able to tell you later. :boxingguy

coolchange
09-02-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm thinkin the key logger could be a real hoot with some E mails
"Dear Baby Cakes,
That thing you wanted to do that I wasn't to cool with is actually a fantasy I've had for a long time but couldn't admit too. Next time I see you I want you to do it right there when I walk in and when I protest, it's just part of the fantasy.
Eagerly yours, Snookum

IN2-IN2MX
09-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Sounds like your ex knows my ex... heee heeee.... maybe we're talking about the same people...... :2purples:
:sqeyes: Maybe so huh. Our exes -----> :hammerhea

jmm
09-03-2004, 04:35 AM
You know it is over when your wife finds all the cards that her husband has received from his girlfriend. This happened to someone just the other day.....you must find a better place to hide those cards :wink:

jmm
09-03-2004, 04:37 AM
Then when the husband says, "what are you doing going through my truck", the wife says, "looking for evidence" :jawdrop: :hammer2: :argue:
and she finds all the cards :jawdrop:

Misogynist
09-03-2004, 07:28 AM
:sqeyes: Maybe so huh. Our exes -----> :hammerhea
People never change... and when my exgirlfriend caught her current/previous boyfriend cheating on her 3 months later... who was the first person she called trying to get back with?...... that's right... me..... I was so happy she called.... it gave me a chance to really vent on her .... my mind was clearer than when we had first broken up and I was able to disect our entire relationship.... man...oh man... did I let her have it verbally.......... :hammerhea ... ................. :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-03-2004, 07:31 AM
People never change... and when my exgirlfriend caught her current/previous boyfriend cheating on her 3 months later... who was the first person she called trying to get back with?...... that's right... me..... I was so happy she called.... it gave me a chance to really vent on her .... my mind was clearer than when we had first broken up and I was able to disect our entire relationship.... man...oh man... did I let her have it verbally.......... :hammerhea ... ................. :D
Isn't that the best! What goes around comes around so I'm not surprised it was him cheating after 3 months! Good for you for letting her have a piece of your mind! ;)

Cheap Thrills
09-03-2004, 07:31 AM
when the cops showed up. ;)
You too eh ? I hate it when that happenz.
C.T. :wink:

Misogynist
09-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Isn't that the best! What goes around comes around so I'm not surprised it was him cheating after 3 months! Good for you for letting her have a piece of your mind! ;)
In retrospect... they are the perfect match... they are both cut from the same cloth.... Their entire relationship was riddled with infidelities on both sides..... They deserve each other.... :devil: I learned long ago to not invite grief into my life.... that is why I told her to never call back...... :yuk:

Misogynist
09-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Heee heee heee... TTT........... :crossx:

ratso
09-06-2004, 08:14 PM
My last ex-wife just got engaged this past weekend...to someone that has numerous aggravated assault charges against him...used to beat up his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend...God I'm liking it...very possessive and controlling.
The previous one before this guy came after me a couple of times...long story but it has been played out on here and RRL, so I'm sorry if you missed it.
The one before THAT guy got pissed at her one night because she was blowing him off, so he went and found his ex who was divorcing him and he smashed her face in beyond recognition on some concrete steps and killed her. I'm happy for all of you with solid relationships...don't throw it away because the grass in most cases ain't no greener.
Didn't mean to jack this thread...

Misogynist
09-06-2004, 09:19 PM
My last ex-wife just got engaged this past weekend...to someone that has numerous aggravated assault charges against him...used to beat up his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend...God I'm liking it...very possessive and controlling.
The previous one before this guy came after me a couple of times...long story but it has been played out on here and RRL, so I'm sorry if you missed it.
The one before THAT guy got pissed at her one night because she was blowing him off, so he went and found his ex who was divorcing him and he smashed her face in beyond recognition on some concrete steps and killed her. I'm happy for all of you with solid relationships...don't throw it away because the grass in most cases ain't no greener.
Didn't mean to jack this thread...
Wow!.... that's scary.... uhhh..... was he also a "Branch Davidian"?........... :hammer2:

ratso
09-06-2004, 09:27 PM
...he came from a wealthy family...she just has a way of F###ing with your head and gets a real kick out of it. The night (Estes) killed his wife, she freaked out and was calling me, because it could have just as easily been her instead...now she has really met her match. I can't go on rescuing her anymore...she is way beyond help and it has landed me in jail a few times too because of all the drama she stirs up with these other guys...but as I say...long story.

ratso
09-06-2004, 09:30 PM
I knew a few of the Davidians...didn't associate with them though...kind of strange people. Koresh was a nutbag but most of the rest were harmless, but basically brainwashed. Too bad the way all that went down...

Misogynist
09-07-2004, 07:19 AM
I knew a few of the Davidians...didn't associate with them though...kind of strange people. Koresh was a nutbag but most of the rest were harmless, but basically brainwashed. Too bad the way all that went down...
Yeah... Koresh went to the same school of theology as Jim Jones.......... :messedup:

Misogynist
09-07-2004, 07:26 AM
...he came from a wealthy family...she just has a way of F###ing with your head and gets a real kick out of it. The night (Estes) killed his wife, she freaked out and was calling me, because it could have just as easily been her instead...now she has really met her match. I can't go on rescuing her anymore...she is way beyond help and it has landed me in jail a few times too because of all the drama she stirs up with these other guys...but as I say...long story.
Wow Ratso..... I've never been put in the position where I ended up in the "can"..... I sometimes wonder what posseses women to play such mind games... I really wonder if they fully understand the consequenses of their actions?... I know my ex-girlfriend had absolutely no "impulse control".... She exibited that behavior in her shopping habits... She used to buy clothing... put it on a hanger in her closet.... two months later... pull the tags off the clothing she had never worn and give it away to goodwill... Her excuse?... "Well... I wanted it at the time... but now I don't want to wear it. Besides... it didn't cost that much."... I replied... "Why bother bringing the clothing home... just take some cash with you to the store... decide what you want to buy... tear up the money in the store... and then you won't have to bother trying to find a place to hang the clothing when you come home.".... She didn't like my idea.... I wonder why?.... :hammerhea ... :wink:

topless
09-07-2004, 10:27 AM
I would so like to comment on this subject but due to the fact that my ex posts here, I'll keep my comments to myself. :eek:

PlyaPlya22
09-07-2004, 10:35 AM
I would so like to comment on this subject but due to the fact that my ex posts here, I'll keep my comments to myself. :eek:
Sounds like that could get really intresting :argue:

topless
09-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Sounds like that could get really intresting :argue:
It could. Thats why I won't comment. :(

Misogynist
09-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Oh yeah... let's not talk about people that post here....... :rolleyes:

Windy
09-07-2004, 10:38 AM
It could. Thats why I won't comment. :(
Never stoped ya before...just messing with you girl. :)

topless
09-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Oh yeah... let's not talk about people that post here....... :rolleyes:
We won't I love everyone....................especially Tom. :rollside:

MsDrmr
09-07-2004, 10:39 AM
I knew it was over when my husband of 8yrs cornerd me in the kitchen with a knife, and my 2 1/2 year old son came around the corner and started crying and hitting his dads leg. I left that day and never looked back :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

topless
09-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Never stoped ya before...just messing with you girl. :)
You're right :squiggle: but he can be much meaner than me and he knows where I live. Besides that, I'm a happy girl now. :D

ratso
09-07-2004, 11:15 AM
You're right :squiggle: but he can be much meaner than me and he knows where I live. Besides that, I'm a happy girl now. :D
Is he the deadbeat that doesn't pay his child support...or was that a different one???

topless
09-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Is he the deadbeat that doesn't pay his child support...or was that a different one???
No, that was the ex-husband. This one is the ex/bf. :2purples:

ratso
09-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Racking up a lot of exes there topless (in my best Tom Brown voice) eh? :D

topless
09-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Racking up a lot of exes there topless (in my best Tom Brown voice) eh? :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are one to speak???????

Debbolas
09-07-2004, 01:36 PM
When he decided to go finish the "enclosure" instead of hanging with my dad at my sisters wedding shower !! :lightsabe
(lol/jk) :D :D :D

Misogynist
09-08-2004, 10:49 AM
When he decided to go finish the "enclosure" instead of hanging with my dad at my sisters wedding shower !! :lightsabe
(lol/jk) :D :D :D
I don't blame him for not wanting to go to a wedding shower..... but what was the deal with the "enclosure".......? :confused: