PDA

View Full Version : Russia and France's terror policies

eliminatedsprinter
09-02-2004, 08:18 AM
Have you guys seen how effective France and Russia's policies of not being much help to us have been for them lately. I sure hope somebody can save those russian school kids....

spectratoad
09-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Didn't a French Journalist just get executed also?

eliminatedsprinter
09-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Didn't a French Journalist just get executed also?
I know as of yesterday several were being held hostage. One of the reasons I started this thread was to see if anyone had any more accurate info. All I know is that the French are being held by islamists who are demanding that the French lift their ban on kids wearing headscarves in school. The russian kids are being held by chechan islamists demanding they pull out of Chechnia.

Freak
09-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Yeah this is going to be interesting. I want to see how those countries are going to handle the situation since terrorism is now at their front door.

Essex502
09-02-2004, 10:12 AM
The Russians have be deal ing with the Chechan sepratists for many years. The French...well they're a focked up bunch who's counrty always seems to have some big, god damn strike going on.

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2004, 01:38 PM
There are many reasons the French suck - here are three I can think of:
1. 10% of the population in France is Muslim!
2. Jacque Chirac is a corrupt co**sucker who hates the USA
3. The French have a history of rolling over on their backs and giving up to any invaders
Bonus reason: The French are political whores (here's an example: they sold Exocet anti-ship missiles to Argentina who used them against England in the war over the Falkland Islands off Argentina - the French got money, the English sailors and soldiers died).

ROZ
09-02-2004, 08:30 PM
The Russians have be deal ing with the Chechan sepratists for many years. The French...well they're a focked up bunch who's counrty always seems to have some big, god damn strike going on.
The Chechan rebels have been a problem for quite some time. I do, however, find it interesting that they're now being labeled Chechan Islamists...

bigq
09-03-2004, 10:58 PM
The Chechan rebels have been a problem for quite some time. I do, however, find it interesting that they're now being labeled Chechan Islamists...
Seems they has Islamists with them , about 20. they are heartless that is for sure. How do you negotiate your way out of that?
Warning the link has dead children pics, not big though.
School Raid (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040903/D84SFJS01.html)

sandblasted
09-04-2004, 06:55 AM
You know there is a big difference between those big dumb Russians and the French...While the French have not had a military success since sometime back in the 1700's, and they rolled over and let Hitler take Paris without a shot, the Russians have proved to be far more tenacious. History as proved over the years that Russia has not been successful when they try to fight outside their country but if they are attacked you quickly find out you bit off more than can chew!!
Ask the Mongols, who were stopped from invading Europe by Russian armies.
Ask the French, who driven out of russia with their tails between their legs.
Ask the Germans who were driven all the way back to Berlin and destroyed.
My point is that if you think the Russians will stand by and do nothing like the French when 100 to 250 of their children have just been slaughtered then you probably don't know the character of the Russians. I expect there will be serious reprisals in Chechnya and many of them we will never hear about. The Russians will get payback, you can count on it!

Jeanyus
09-06-2004, 06:47 AM
I think the Russians are going to give the world a lesson on how to deal with terrorists. Terrorist heads are going to roll. I dont think they are going to have a sesative war on terror, like Kerry suggests. I think it's time for the commys to kick some ass.

wsuwrhr
09-06-2004, 06:55 AM
I think the Russians are going to give the world a lesson on how to deal with terrorists. Terrorist heads are going to roll. I dont think they are going to have a sesative war on terror, like Kerry suggests. I think it's time for the commys to kick some ass.
I agree, I read that Putin said they were caught off guard. I'm sure the response will be stepped up accordingly. I think they will be turning the situation around shortly.
Brian

Dr. Eagle
09-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Have you guys seen how effective France and Russia's policies of not being much help to us have been for them lately. I sure hope somebody can save those russian school kids....
I have two words for them...
NEENER, NEENER