PDA

View Full Version : ***Stolen Quad**** Please help!!

WILDERTHANU
12-27-2005, 12:12 PM
My Quad was stolen from the garages @ the front of River Shore Estates in Earp, Ca. Located on the CA side of the Parker strip. Last time I put the bike in the garage I chained it to our Crusier locked the garge and it's now gone. This was three weeks ago. I found out today the lock is cut and bike is gone. If you can help me in any way, I would be greatly in debt to you. Here is a list of some of the shit you will see easily on the bike.
909-908-5514 or Geoff@fastrecords.net
'04 Yamaha Banshee Limited.
-T5 Toomeys
-Renthal Bars
-V-force reed cage
-Ricky Stator PIAA 4012 Baja lights
-Gold stock front rims with Black Rears
-No air box with single K&N's off each Carb.
-TC Billet thumb Throttle
-All case bolts on the motor are changed over to stainless socket heads.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/WILDERTHANU/63729794_l.jpg

hoolign
12-27-2005, 12:16 PM
You forgat to mention that they also stole your "CAPS" key off your computer...bastards! :D
Sorry about your quad dude...fukkers just don't wanna work to buy theire own shit!..hope ya find it

riverroyal
12-27-2005, 12:17 PM
you contact boatcop yet on here?Sorry to say but its hard to find stolen dirt bikes.Good luck

blender over
12-27-2005, 01:14 PM
that sucks man, i had my fast 50 stolen out of my bros garage when we were at the river. had over $5000 into it for some tweeker can steel it and sell it for a $60 bag of dope :mad:

Ryphraph
12-27-2005, 01:33 PM
It sucks to hear that.
We are at Rivershore Estates as well. We had several thefts and my garage in the front was broken into this summer. I have always left stuff out and the doors unlocked while we are there. Now everything gets locked down at all times.
Luckily 2 out of 3 times people were caught doing this stuff...
Ryph

Daytona19
12-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Might be a blessing!! now you can get something really fast like a 250 R Honda that can handle any speed that you throw at it... :) Sorry man had to say it..

WILDERTHANU
12-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Man I had a 250r for 10 years. If I dont see this again, I'll be getting a 450R.

djdtpr
12-27-2005, 02:09 PM
This kind of stuff sucks to read about.The thought of sorry fat fukker out riding your bike is enough to make anyone sick.Hopefully they wreck it and break their friggin neck and spend the rest of their life eating through a straw.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 02:10 PM
This kind of stuff sucks to read about.The thought of sorry fat fukker out riding your bike is enough to make anyone sick.Hopefully they wreck it and break their friggin neck and spend the rest of their life eating through a straw.
You just reminded me of when I was in Costa Rica, someone stole our video camera so I always wished that the thief would be taking videos and fall off a cliff. :yuk: :rollside:

WILDERTHANU
12-27-2005, 02:39 PM
You got that shit right!!

TCHB
12-27-2005, 03:11 PM
I have a few friends in the area that had things stolen from boat storage units. They took everything! It looked like they had a lot of time because they also took the outdrive!!!!!!

probablecause
12-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Green or Red sticker number and the location of it.

Bense468
12-27-2005, 05:38 PM
HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE OF IT
http://img449.imageshack.us/img449/1082/dsc007356tr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Daytona19
12-27-2005, 07:03 PM
My brother in law had his banshee stolen and recieved the insurance money and about 7 months later while riding at a place called silver lake here in Michigan he thought he saw his old banshee. He went over checked out the vin and no shiat it was his old bike.He went & called the cops and got the dude arrested plus another who helped in the heist. Pretty cool huh?? Hope you catch whoever stole your bike .

WILDERTHANU
12-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks guys!!! If you could look around that would be a great help, so much human debris out there it's amazing!!! There was a lot more than just my bike stolen, there was a pretty big tip so I hope I see it again. They got 5 bikes from 5 garages and a enclosed trailer.
It's the '04 Limtited Yamaha Banshee, all Black frame with black clipped fenders, most noticeable features are my raw Toomey pipes(which could now be painted) and the gold stock rims I had to borrow as I smoked the first set. My paddles are at home so I have no idea what could be on there. I know they paint the bikes really quick sometimes and just go ride them!!
VIN# JY43GG0374C053244
ENG# 3GG03-0053244