PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to spectrabrent.

Big Proppa
09-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Dude hooked me up big - turned me on to a spectra 20 in bakersfiend that turned out to be super clean and he had already negotiated the guy down for me, all I had to do was roll up there and drive it back. Thanks again Brent, everyone friggin loves it and thinks it's super clean for it's age. I will post a few pictures tonight, she'll be all blown and ready for op6 (I'll be throwin some towels over the upholstery until winter though.) :cool:

78Eliminator
09-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Dude hooked me up big - turned me on to a spectra 20 in bakersfiend that turned out to be super clean and he had already negotiated the guy down for me, all I had to do was roll up there and drive it back. Thanks again Brent, everyone friggin loves it and thinks it's super clean for it's age. I will post a few pictures tonight, she'll be all blown and ready for op6 (I'll be throwin some towels over the upholstery until winter though.) :cool:
She wont last till winter, you will have already sold it and been through five more boats.... :D

Jetboatguru
09-02-2004, 12:54 PM
I love to buy and sell boat but this guy takes it to another level.
Taking my hat off to Big Proppa. :jawdrop:

Big Proppa
09-02-2004, 12:55 PM
right in the balls - ouucch! - I will still have it, it's nice having all that room - me and the wife had cocktails on the bow (in the yard) and I can already tell it's going to be bitchen to have a boat that size.

Big Proppa
09-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Howz it going guru -

flat broke
09-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Bill,
When Ty and I heard what you paid for that Spectra, we figgured you bought a total pile :D I'm very glad to hear that instead, you just worked a bitchen deal on a nice piece. I bet you're glad you held out for a full stringer deal. So the DNE mill will end up in the Spectra right? Oooooooh yeah, you gonna have that out at FC2?
I can't wait to see some pictures.
Congratulations and welcome to the club,
Chris

cyclone
09-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Ooh i see a DNE Tug Boat grude match race coming up at FBC2 between Chris and Bill. ooh ya! :D

BadBahner
09-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Bill,
When Ty and I heard what you paid for that Spectra, we figgured you bought a total pile :D I'm very glad to hear that instead, you just worked a bitchen deal on a nice piece. I bet you're glad you held out for a full stringer deal. So the DNE mill will end up in the Spectra right? Oooooooh yeah, you gonna have that out at FC2?
I can't wait to see some pictures.
Congratulations and welcome to the club,
Chris
How much was it?

MudPumper
09-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Yep, the new Spectra is super clean. It's gonna be bad ass with the Blower motor in it. :D

flat broke
09-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Glad to hear it. I'm going to have to hit a couple spots up on mine with some 2000 to see if we can stretch the gel a little longer :) As for the FC2 "tug o' war" Bills got the blower and I'm still nursing an Aluminum impeller, so I'm not going ot make any claims. I'll just be stoked to see another well powered cruiser running around with a jet.
Chris

Big Proppa
09-02-2004, 07:08 PM
I paid $3,200 for it with a 454 and a berkley pump - hey chris instead of a "tug o war" how about a
"float o war" :D first one to camp from the bridge wins - and ya the blower motor is going in the spectra, hopefully beginning of next week.

hack job
09-02-2004, 07:31 PM
congrats now lets see those pics :D

disco_charger
09-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Hey Bill, you selling that 454 with the motor gear? I'm looking.

Cs19
09-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Tug Boat grude match race
LOL. :D

Big Proppa
09-03-2004, 09:58 AM
hey rio - thanks for stopping and trying to help I have since gotten rid of all those friggin lock nuts.

throwerb
09-03-2004, 10:07 AM
Congrats Big, let's see some pics :)

flat broke
09-03-2004, 11:34 AM
hey chris instead of a "tug o war" how about a
"float o war" :D first one to camp from the bridge wins - and ya the blower motor is going in the spectra, hopefully beginning of next week.
The bridge is upriver from camp, so I thinking that this would require a little more than a "float" type effort :)
It will be good to see you and your family out in a cruiser for FC2. We're going to have to do some tubing now that there will be a couple "family" boats out there. Now that I think about this, you and Hustler will be sportin the blower deals in your cruiser and I'm stuck with this little tunnel ram deal. How the hell am I going to keep up with you guys? ;)
Chris

hack job
09-03-2004, 12:52 PM
lets see those pics :hammer2:

SPECTRABRENT
09-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Bill,
Thanks for the kind words. I am always glad to help out when it
comes to buying or selling Spectras:D.
Good Luck,
Brent

revndave
09-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Hey Brent
Can you throw my wanna be Spectra a bone. :) Find somebody to buy it. :)

SPECTRABRENT
09-04-2004, 11:49 AM
I will get the word out. I see you already added it to the Spectra web site & the boat trader.
Brent

revndave
09-04-2004, 01:53 PM
never mind brent.sold boat :cool: