PDA

View Full Version : The way men fight vs. woman fight - in a relationships

carbonmarine
09-02-2004, 03:12 PM
WHATTHE FUUGGGG ! ( lol )
I'll tell ya right now, if my buddy spoke to me like that someone would be going to jail for a long, long, long time.....lol
What is that when ya think its no biggie ( no matter what it is.. ) then its turns out to be Thermo nuclear War with the ladies ....!!!???
Its always strange because, 24-48 hrs later its like nuclear winter has passed over and its a nice spring day ... ??
What's that Chit ??....Seems they have no recolection of that event, but I 'll tell ya what !! ....They remember when you were sitting on your boat, talking to a group of PEOPLE and there just happend to be a hottie that went and fetched beers for everyone .... and its all MY fault ..?? Yeah , she wanted me ,,,so she went and grab'em for everyone right .....
....or putting through the channel and there some chick blow'in some dude in the next boat over and I am not supposed to look at that ?? - EXCUSE ME !
I still havent heard where anyone got pregers by watching ....do you ??
Anyone else wanna add something here ...... go right ahead.... :coffeycup

lucky
09-02-2004, 03:26 PM
ratso would you please explain "how women work " ( except for our token hot boat girlies - they are just a different breed ) I think it goes - I"M right and your wrong - I'f i'm not i'll cut off your dong -- cera - lorana bobbit :( :lightsabe

Ziggy
09-02-2004, 04:26 PM
How true it is Rick....they usually ask for it to be equal but not when it come to that, it's their way or no way.
Funny thing is my wife is rather tolerant of me but there is the occasional rant, and it seems to be a womanly trait not to relent on the matter either.
One recent trip my wife ranted about me talking with the cashier, or in her case she thought I was flirting, I guess :rolleyes: ....for a change it wasn't flirting but rather asking what the amount was with a smile. Good thing I had a friend to back me up on it :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 04:28 PM
How true it is Rick....they usually ask for it to be equal but not when it come to that, it's their way or no way.
Funny thing is my wife is rather tolerant of me but there is the occasional rant, and it seems to be a womanly trait not to relent on the matter either.
One recent trip my wife ranted about me talking with the cashier, or in her case she thought I was flirting, I guess :rolleyes: ....for a change it wasn't flirting but rather asking what the amount was with a smile. Good thing I had a friend to back me up on it :D ;)
maybe this friend was her best friend.. :jawdrop: :D :D

Ziggy
09-02-2004, 04:40 PM
maybe this friend was her best friend.. :jawdrop: :D :D
Hey, you stay out of it Girlie :D :D Don't you be taking the wifes side on this :hammer2: LOL. It was my best friend that backed me up and I can honestly say I was innocent...Jan just heard a couple words of the conversation so she made an assumption.
It was all kinda funny later on.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey, you stay out of it Girlie :D :D Don't you be taking the wifes side on this :hammer2: LOL. It was my best friend that backed me up and I can honestly say I was innocent...Jan just heard a couple words of the conversation so she made an assumption.
It was all kinda funny later on.
O.K I'll believe you this time.. :shift:

ratso
09-02-2004, 05:02 PM
...been married off and on most of my adult life...done with it. That stuff happens in almost all relationships...and you are one of the lucky ones if it doesn't. I am not the jelous type at all. If I'm seeing someone else and they want to go sleep with someone else...so be it. Numbers 4 and 5 have screwed me into having no emotion whatsoever. The girl I have seen off and on for about a year (pretty heavily over the past few months) started coming down on me for not calling her every day and making plans without her on occasion. I have been totally honest and up front with her...I want to have a good time, I don't want to get married ever again, I don't want anymore kids, and I don't want to raise hers either. All that was fine and good for awhile, then she started having me come over around her son who is six, and I don't think that is a good thing for a couple with no future outside of the bedroom. She keeps pushing the issue about marriage and kids and I honestly feel that she thinks she is going to change my mind. The other night she told me she might be pregnant...and she was pissed because she didn't like my reaction to the news, which was no reaction at all. She left and I have been around her a couple times since...sort of...like looking for me on Friday and Saturday nights to try and catch me boning something. She said "I see how you are now." Hmm, I'm the same as I've been since the day she met me. She tells me that she could go home with any guy she wanted (she could) and I said if that's what it's all about then go for it. I thought I was out to have a few drinks with some friends, so what's wrong with that. She decides to call her ex up and bang him. How do I know this...she told me because we have that type of relationship. Did I get mad? Hell no, and she can't comprehend that one...maybe because she is 30 and I'm...well...over 40. I tell her that I understand because I've been in the same position and have done the same thing. Sorry but you can't get a rise out of Ratso when he don't give a damn. She knows how I am because of the earring episode the other night and she heard about the majorette. I don't ask so I don't have to tell either. I tell her, bottom line...we can drop all the talk about the marriage stuff and kid stuff and just have a good time doing things together until someone comes along that can give her what she wants out of life...and we can part as good friends then. She has been calling non-stop the past two nights and frankly it's starting to piss me off...she must want some dick...
So guys...what happened here. What did I not do that a lot of you probably do.
1 Don't call them...they can call you
2 Don't beg them to stay...nothing turns a chick off faster
3 Get a life without them...it attracts even more of them
4 Don't bitch, raise Hell, cuss em out, or threaten them...just don't give a
F U C K
5 It's always an even playing field in the beginning...it should stay that way
but most of the time it doesn't. All you gotta do is let them know you ain't
buying their BS. , cause soon as you do they got you by the balls and turn
you into another gutless pussy...
More later...maybe