PDA

View Full Version : It's sure dead in here.

Tom Brown
09-02-2004, 03:40 PM
I thought I saw the skeleton of Jazzy Jess a little earlier.
:skull:

Roland the Fisherman
09-02-2004, 04:45 PM
I thought I saw the skeleton of Jazzy Jess a little earlier.
:skull:
Shhhhhhhh, the President is speaking.

77charger
09-02-2004, 07:15 PM
pres is done so roland get back to fishing. :D

You Te
09-02-2004, 08:15 PM
I think it's a multi ID thing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
You Te

Kim Hanson
09-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Thats really too bad, that shit was fun while it lasted........( . )( . )........ :wink:

Squirtin Thunder
09-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Kimmy suck toes !!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
09-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Kimmy suck toes !!!!!!!!!!
Get it right, I suck ...............( . )( . ),s! :p

V-DRIVES RULE
09-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey all you slow ass clamp on BENCH FAGGOTS with slow ass trailer queens garage queen you-t blow'in HOMO'S HOWDY!!

Tom Brown
09-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey all you slow ass clamp on BENCH FAGGOTS with slow ass trailer queens garage queen you-t blow'in HOMO'S HOWDY!!
Thanks for making Kim Hanson's blind drunk posts seem like they were written by Ernest Hemingway. :confused:
At least Kim's drunk posts were funny. :D

You Te
09-03-2004, 09:17 PM
One of the multi boy's.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
09-04-2004, 08:29 AM
REALLY IM A WHACKER OWNER IN disguise?????????? NOT IN THIS LIFETIME

Kim Hanson
09-04-2004, 11:07 AM
REALLY IM A WHACKER OWNER IN disguise?????????? NOT IN THIS LIFETIME
Well what did I find :D .......( . )( . ).......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72167dads_POTY-med.jpg

Tom Brown
09-04-2004, 11:13 AM
ALSO a registered OUTBOARD HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why so much anger, VDR? I'm concerned about that all-caps hatred you are spewing. I encourage you to center yourself, open your chakras, and be at peace with the universe. :)

Kim Hanson
09-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Why so much anger, VDR? I'm concerned about that all-caps hatred you are spewing. I encourage you to center yourself, open your chakras, and be at peace with the universe. :)
Just his way of venting....cause he is sooooo slowwwww :p ......( . )( . ).........Are we starting to have fun again ? :boxed:

V-DRIVES RULE
09-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Once REX lets us know who's who ! 1. YOU-T is kim hansen 2.Roland is guru 3.CRAZY is HATER 4. MAXI is TOM B 5. Im ME 6. LUCKY is BILLY B.!!! and most of all FLATBOTTEMS RULE!! :D :D :D :D :hammer2: :hammer2

Kim Hanson
09-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Once REX lets us know who's who ! 1. YOU-T is kim hansen 2.Roland is guru 3.CRAZY is HATER 4. MAXI is TOM B 5. Im ME 6. LUCKY is BILLY B.!!! and most of all FLATBOTTEMS RULE!! :D :D :D :D :hammer2: :hammer2
I would be Kimmy, Uncle Tony is as the name implys, Roland is the fisherman, Crazy is the racer guy and Maxi is the JetBoat guy gone flatbottom!
Lucky is the v-drive guy that likes to cause the shit! :p Its not Billy either! Most of all, " OB's Rule ", flat bottoms :yuk: I hate mine at the moment...tempermental bitch! If you like getting the shit beat out of you " Flatty's " are the way to go. If it's for the shaking effect ....go to the gym, they have machines for that
FAT ASS! :skull: Bring it on............( . )( . )..........Potty Boy! :rollside:

V-DRIVES RULE
09-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Good runing v-drives are the shit! and outboards are like a girls bike! I know too much ACCERATION might scare you kim!!! hows everybody doing today im stuck at work :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom Brown
09-04-2004, 02:01 PM
LMAO!
Hey Maxi! :D

You Te
09-04-2004, 03:37 PM
I know too much ACCERATION might scare you. :mad: :mad: :mad:
That's why you guy's have v-drives instead of wackers.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
09-04-2004, 03:51 PM
AND THE BEAT GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THE BEAT GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
09-04-2004, 04:13 PM
The Kings, circa 1980. :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Good runing v-drives are the shit! and outboards are like a girls bike! I know too much ACCERATION might scare you kim!!! hows everybody doing today im stuck at work :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ya , whatever! I like speed buddy, give me a chance at what will scare me so far.....105 down the Red Deer River was pretty ****ed up, 40 ft. across and ripping :rolleyes: ............( . )( . )......... :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
09-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Kimmy,
You need to make a trip down here for FBC2@Bigriver. Get your ass down here. And you need to tow both down.That means the V-Drive and the Wacker. There is alot of guys down here in the real world that would like to see you back up all your claims.
Jim
BTW- Suck toes

You Te
09-04-2004, 10:08 PM
There is alot of guys down here in the real world.
Jim
BTW- Suck toes
I wish some of those guy's would show up to BBSP. :rollside:
You Te

Wakker
09-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Kimmy,
You need to make a trip down here for FBC2@Bigriver. Get your ass down here. And you need to tow both down.That means the V-Drive and the Wacker. There is alot of guys down here in the real world that would like to see you back up all your claims.
Jim
BTW- Suck toes
Talking about guys in the "real world" ? Where have you been all this time? Admiring your "tail"? :D

Kim Hanson
09-05-2004, 06:00 AM
Kimmy,
Jim
BTW- Suck toes
My claims next person I give a ride down here, he can hold the gps and then come and tell you guys how fast it was :cool: .......( . )( . )........ :hammerhea

Tom Brown
09-05-2004, 03:27 PM
There is alot of guys down here in the real world that would like to see you back up all your claims.
Funny you should say that. There are a lot of guys up here that would like to see a bunch of you folks back up your claims. :)

uclahater
09-05-2004, 08:52 PM
3.CRAZY is HATER :D :D :D :D :hammer2: :hammer2
Thanks for calling me a fag :mad: And I thought we were friends :cry: :cry: :cry:

uclahater
09-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Kimmy,
Jim
BTW- Suck toes
After what you did to Rex :mad: I dont think you should show up anywhere ASSHOLE :mad: :mad:

Jetboatguru
09-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Hater, please stop sugar coating things!! What is it you are trying to say? :p

You Te
09-05-2004, 10:42 PM
After what you did to Rex :mad: I dont think you should show up anywhere ASSHOLE :mad: :mad:
Interesting!
You Te

Tom Brown
09-05-2004, 10:57 PM
I had forgotten squirt boy was that guy or I wouldn't have bothered responding to him. It would be a shame if someone beat the crap out of Squirt boy just for kicks... you know, like he did to Rex. :cool:
Thanks, hater. Sometimes you make it tough to hate you. :D

Kim Hanson
09-06-2004, 11:55 AM
So, im in the good books then :wink: ........( . )( . )........

MAXIMUS
09-07-2004, 09:34 AM
LMAO!
Hey Maxi! :D
Word Tom... :coffeycup :notam:

lucky
09-07-2004, 09:57 AM
I know too much ACCERATION might scare you kim!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
i'm one who goes along with the spelling "close enough" thing but this could be interpited in so many fashions ...
for instance if you do the ebonics thing - it clearly sounds like a redneck word for my azz is sore - and if that is the case then yes acceration would scare me ..... :)
a

lucky
09-07-2004, 10:14 AM
yea that for's sure - hater - that was a flocked up dealio--- No balls , no class- I hope he aleast apologized and meant it ... :burningm:

lucky
09-07-2004, 10:18 AM
this year i need to go through my old mans jet - and i need a aqument shaft for a jc - berk - you don't by chance know of any ? i- know jc arn't the best - but this thing is a true family warm boat ... not hot , not cold - but still makes ya feel good

uclahater
09-08-2004, 03:32 PM
I had forgotten squirt boy was that guy or I wouldn't have bothered responding to him. It would be a shame if someone beat the crap out of Squirt boy just for kicks... you know, like he did to Rex. :cool:
Thanks, hater. Sometimes you make it tough to hate you. :D
Tom,
I hate it when people Slam other peoples Business's on the forums :mad: I just dont think its the right way to go about it. Especially the way those ASSHOLES did it :burningm:
Maxi
Roland the Fisherman
Uclahater
V-Drive Video
You Te
Rexone
Billy B
All own our own business's :supp: I've either done business, will soon do business, or have known someone who has, and there all stand up people who do a great job at what they do.
IM sayin it right know you F*** with them and I will be all over your Ass for your lifetime on the boards :boxingguy
IM as fat as an elephant, but I've also got the memory of one.
If I've left out any other Business owners I apologize, but be assured I've got your back :lightsabe

MAXIMUS
09-08-2004, 03:47 PM
this year i need to go through my old mans jet - and i need a aqument shaft for a jc - berk - you don't by chance know of any ? i- know jc arn't the best - but this thing is a true family warm boat ... not hot , not cold - but still makes ya feel good
Lucky all though its been said a hundred times I would call Jack at MPD & see if he could help ya out!:idea: Or maybe check haters acceration!!! :supp: :D

MAXIMUS
09-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Tom,
I hate it when people Slam other peoples Business's on the forums :mad: I just dont think its the right way to go about it. Especially the way those ASSHOLES did it :burningm:
Maxi
Roland the Fisherman
Uclahater
V-Drive Video
You Te
Rexone
Billy B
All own our own business's :supp: I've either done business, will soon do business, or have known someone who has, and there all stand up people who do a great job at what they do.
IM sayin it right know you F*** with them and I will be all over your Ass for your lifetime on the boards :boxingguy
IM as fat as an elephant, but I've also got the memory of one.
If I've left out any other Business owners I apologize, but be assured I've got your back :lightsabe
A little taste of what hater looks like when somebody pisses in his cheerios...--> :lightsabe :boxingguy <---hater---> :eat: :hammerhea <---hater! Moral to the story... think about it... buuuuuutttt doooon't do it! :D

uclahater
09-09-2004, 01:12 PM
A little taste of what hater looks like when somebody pisses in his cheerios...--> :lightsabe :boxingguy <---hater---> :eat: :hammerhea <---hater! Moral to the story... think about it... buuuuuutttt doooon't do it! :D
Ya just dont F*** with a mans livelyhood :argue: Notice I said man Hippy so this doesnt include you :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull:

lucky
09-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Ya just dont F*** with a mans livelyhood :argue: Notice I said man Hippy so this doesnt include you :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull:
i'M NOT AN OLD BASTARD YET -- i DO BELIEVE - IN YOUR WORD --
BEST DESCRIBED AS NEVER PISS IN THE WIND -
GETS ALL OVER YOU AND LEAVES A SALTY TASTE IN YOU MOUTH
AND NO ONE LIKES YOU CAUSE YA SMELL .......OF PISS ...
THANKS MAXI - WHEN I TEAR IT DOWN ALL GIVE JACK A CALL ... :D

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Then quit being a whinny bitch.........( . )( . )........ :eek:

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 01:54 PM
i'M NOT AN OLD BASTARD YET -- i DO BELIEVE - IN YOUR WORD --
BEST DESCRIBED AS NEVER PISS IN THE WIND -
GETS ALL OVER YOU AND LEAVES A SALTY TASTE IN YOU MOUTH
AND NO ONE LIKES YOU CAUSE YA SMELL .......OF PISS ...
THANKS MAXI - WHEN I TEAR IT DOWN ALL GIVE JACK A CALL ... :D
You know Jack..........Shit!..You are special, I get to hear about him........( . )( . )..... :rollside:

uclahater
09-09-2004, 02:22 PM
You still consider me your whinny bitch right.........( . )( . )........ :eek:
Kimmy you'll always be one of my outboard BITCHES :D :D

sorry dog
09-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Yup...it's dead in here...almost as dead as Brown's 220watt power supply on his server.
Well :sleeping: I guess I'll just kick back like a one legged ninja here. :chi:

sorry dog
09-09-2004, 07:39 PM
It's true. ***boat has asked us to sweep up a bit. Please PM me with your multiple ID's so I can remove them on the amnesty program rather than the rexone program. That way you can keep your favorite one. If you make me guess you might lose the one you love instead of the ugly stepchild. One week and I'll start wackin away based on IP's. Time to harvest the knutts.
Hey Rex - I got a couple or three personalities. I think I'm justified in having an ID or each one of me.
BTW - some Focktard gave me post points. Can you please get rid of them for me...I don't know how I got them. It may have been somebody else.

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Kimmy you'll always be one of my outboard BITCHES :D :D
Scary thought, your my v-drive biatch :D ..........( . )( . )...... :mix:

MAXIMUS
09-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Hey Rex - I got a couple or three personalities. I think I'm justified in having an ID or each one of me.
BTW - some Focktard gave me post points. Can you please get rid of them for me...I don't know how I got them. It may have been somebody else.
Did you say focktard as in F UCKTARD??? :notam: I thought the points would make you happy you miserable fock! :hammerhea

Debbolas
09-18-2004, 10:23 PM
Ducky??!!! :D :clover: :D

steelcomp
09-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Hater, I'm also a business owner.
You 'n me had a little go around. Things got a little outa hand, we PM'd eachother, figured it out, and apologies were exchanged. Things were said that needed to be apologised for, that either were or weren't taken out of context, but the benefit of the doubt was given. Efforts were made, in the spirit of doing what's right, to mend whatever hard feelings there were. You appreciated it, and I appreciated it. Done deal. You felt the need to stick up for a friend, now it's my turn.
Lay off Jim.
Frankly, it's none of your business, but if you really want to bash someone that bad, find someone else. He made a big mistake. He knows it. He's admitted it. He has made numeros efforts to apologise for it, and that's between he and Rex. He was dragged into something that on his own, he would never have done. I know Jim, I know his family, and you really have no justification in bringing this up time and time again, except just to cause trouble. You made your point, now let it go. Extend to him the same consideration that I know at some point has been extended to you, and everyone else on this board. We've all said and/or done something that we wish we could take back, or that was taken out of context. "He's a better friend than enemy". Remember that?
BK, on the other hand, (the other party involved), and the instigator, hasn't been seen since then, and I would venture to say, won't be, unless he's using another name. He's made no attempt to apologise, and was really the one who made the damaging and slanderous comments about Rex, so if you really need to keep that thing alive, he's the one you need to trash. Not Jim.
If you want to come back at me for this, bring it on. I'm defending a friend that I would trust my life with, which none of you knows anything about, except for one unfortunate iincident on this basically trivial web site. Jim is a good hearted, decent, "give you the shirt off his back" kind of guy, who hasn't had a bad word to say about anyone, even after being repeatedly attacked by a bunch of insignificant bystanders. That should tell you something.
PLease let it go. I would appreciate it, and the boards don't really need it.
Thanks. :cool:

Tom Brown
09-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Suddenly, it's not so dead in here.

Kim Hanson
09-19-2004, 04:58 PM
You 'n me had a little go around. Things got a little outa hand, we PM'd eachother, figured it out, and apologies were exchanged. Things were said that needed to be apologised for, that either were or weren't taken out of context, but the benefit of the doubt was given. Efforts were made, in the spirit of doing what's right, to mend whatever hard feelings there were. You appreciated it, and I appreciated it. Done deal. You felt the need to stick up for a friend, now it's my turn.
Lay off Jim.
Frankly, it's none of your business, but if you really want to bash someone that bad, find someone else. He made a big mistake. He knows it. He's admitted it. He has made numeros efforts to apologise for it, and that's between he and Rex. He was dragged into something that on his own, he would never have done. I know Jim, I know his family, and you really have no justification in bringing this up time and time again, except just to cause trouble. You made your point, now let it go. Extend to him the same consideration that I know at some point has been extended to you, and everyone else on this board. We've all said and/or done something that we wish we could take back, or that was taken out of context. "He's a better friend than enemy". Remember that?
BK, on the other hand, (the other party involved), and the instigator, hasn't been seen since then, and I would venture to say, won't be, unless he's using another name. He's made no attempt to apologise, and was really the one who made the damaging and slanderous comments about Rex, so if you really need to keep that thing alive, he's the one you need to trash. Not Jim.
If you want to come back at me for this, bring it on. I'm defending a friend that I would trust my life with, which none of you knows anything about, except for one unfortunate iincident on this basically trivial web site. Jim is a good hearted, decent, "give you the shirt off his back" kind of guy, who hasn't had a bad word to say about anyone, even after being repeatedly attacked by a bunch of insignificant bystanders. That should tell you something.
I didn't slam anyone..yet! BK sucks cock and you shouldn't get into internet fights if you don't go through with them! So far I have been civil in this little pissing match! I own a " WHACKER ", i can piss farther than your squirt boat :D Fart bullets and drink more beer than you could buy!
What was this thing about again :D I forgot ;) .......( . )( . ).......

steelcomp
09-19-2004, 06:52 PM
What's your trip? Take off, 'ey! Wasn't talking about you, so just pipe down. I'm not starting anything that I won't finish, and I agree about BK. Besides you can't piss past your toes, :sleeping: (more like on your toes) and whackers suck. BTW...I own three beer companys! :D :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Farting bullets is not a good thing!!! :jawdrop:

uclahater
09-19-2004, 11:02 PM
Lay off Jim.
When he posted it on the boards he made it everybodies business period :idea: Why are you bringing this back up now :boxingguy My post was a week or 2 ago So WTF.
Is this how this is going to work with you :idea: One day your Cool one day your not :burningm:

steelcomp
09-20-2004, 06:01 PM
hater...Just exactly what did I say that was uncool? I'm not being uncool...I didn't say anytihing uncool about anyone at all. I didn't read the date, and it really dosen't matter. I'm just stickin up for a friend like you did. Is there a double standard here? I'm not taking back anything I said before, or undoinig anything that was done before. Guess when I read the post it just cought me as unnecessarily excessive and mean spirited.. The guy dosen't deserve it, but you're entitled to your own opinion.

Kim Hanson
09-20-2004, 06:16 PM
What's your trip? Take off, 'ey! Wasn't talking about you, so just pipe down. I'm not starting anything that I won't finish, and I agree about BK. Besides you can't piss past your toes, :sleeping: (more like on your toes) and whackers suck. BTW...I own three beer companys! :D :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Farting bullets is not a good thing!!! :jawdrop:
3 Beer Companys :smile: I want to be around you on the water..BUDDY! :p .........Give me a 12 pack and I will wash your boat, after its done! :p j/k.........( . )( . )............Oh, they all suck dude! You need water to cool it :rollside:

uclahater
09-20-2004, 06:42 PM
Steelcomp, since you want to bring this back to life and tell us what a saint Squirtin Thunder is. Here is their post from when they slammed rex
Heres calperf 19 ist post:( what started this all)
Mike,
WTF is everything going to shit over there? Try to order something it 's f@#ked up! Say you want it 3 day delivered it gets there a week later. Order something thats in stock and it's not there? order something thats not in stock and it's there. Jeez get a handle on this shit some of us depend on you for our businesses and it's getting bad. And what about catalogs got a lot of my customers bitching about that. They are saying there going to CP performance now. Dude do something!
Later BK
Heres Squirten Thunders first post:
Rexone (Mike),
Hell last week I odered some epoxy puddy to set my intake they said it would be here on Fri. I called Thurseday and they said it would be here on Tuesday. And that lady that answers the phone, tell her to get off the rag. I forgot why I was using CP but that ....................lady reminded me. I have been waiting for a catolog for over three years. I had two and I passed them to some of my customers. Man now I know why they go to West Marine. She told me that you were just too buisy to deal with a hard copy catolog. Only ......................are fully dependant on the internet for sales.
The thing that really pisses me off is that I had help last week this week I don't, But it really doesn't matter I probably won't get the epoxy anyway till next year. Today I ordered some from West Marine after I checked to see if I was charged for the stuff yet. I wasn't and I put a stop payment on it. Hope it costs you.
Thanks for nothing
Jim
West Marine was $10 cheeper and much better service.
Heres Squirten Thunders 2nd post:
More Shit for you !!!!!!
Here is Squirtin Thunders 3rd post;
Mike,
I apoligise for being a bit of a dick. I was out of line. A friend of mine came down from Cal to help me set my intake and no glue showed up. It kinda pissed me off. My garage needs an air-conditioner bad, today 128degs inside 106 outside. So you might be able to understand my displeasure. I can remember one of the last pages of my catolog from 4 years ago, a ski race boat at library park in Lakeport. See I do remember what it looks like.
Thank you
Jim
St's 4th post after his apology"
CalPerf19 - I like your style - Standing up for your Customers !!!!
The only thing I can say is that your right Rex doesn't get the bad name when parts are late you and I do. I had this same problem with Keystone Automotive but on a daily basis. It makes it very hard to stay in buisness when the big guy fails to deliver. I have stayed in buisness over the years by quality service and the best workmanship I can deliver. But when you tell a customer it will be here tomarrow and its not you look bad not Rex Summit Jegs PAW just you the small buisness owner. I will always go to bat for my customers and have enjoyed sharing my displesure to the world. Sometimes that is the only way to get better future results.
CalPerf19 - I will send customers of mine to you that are in CA always.
Jim
Rex ones response when he figures out there game:(Remember this is after ST's Apology)
I come on this forum to help and assist because I enjoy doing those things. I get along and enjoy conversing with the vast majority here. I’ve become acquainted with quite a few of you. Occasionally I come across someone who I just can’t seem to make happy. To fully understand what I’m about to describe you should probably read Hey RexOne Part 1 . I’m locking that thread down to preserve its integrity as I feel its important that you guys have access to it. If I didn’t lock it the thread starter which I’m about to address below could just easily kill the thread. Counter censorship in this case if you will. Feel free to continue your posting on this subject following my posts on this new thread.
Ok with that out of the way.... myself and my staff here at Rex do everything we can daily to insure every customer has a positive experience, gets the right stuff on time, and gets accurate information in response to their questions. We’re not 100% as I stated earlier. Most who know me know I will bust my ass to get anyone’s problem they might encounter solved to their satisfaction. Most the time it comes to me in a PM, email, or phone call and we handle it... done deal and you never hear about it on the forum. Occasionally someone gets overzealous and posts it on the forum before attempting to solve it directly. We deal with that too on the rare occasions it happens. What I have a problem with however is when someone comes on the forum with malicious intent of damaging my reputation and my business which I’ve spent the past 30 years building, under false pretense with no basis for complaint. Normally I’m a pretty complacent person and don’t get too ruffled easily on the forum. However when threatened with damage to my business by someone who’s just screwing off, my demeanor and resolve change immediately and dramatically. I don’t take crap off anyone if the crap is not earned or due.
Now having said that let me get to the subject at hand. The thread started by calperf19 a.k.a. Brant Kinnsch who frequents this board, realjetboats, and Banderlog. Now although I don’t know Brant, he’s quite an interesting character with his accusations and implications of the interference we’ve allegedly caused his business. Here’s a copy of Brant’s opening post....
-----------------------------
Brant wrote:
Mike,
WTF is everything going to shit over there? Try to order something it 's f@#ked up! Say you want it 3 day delivered it gets there a week later. Order something thats in stock and it's not there? order something thats not in stock and it's there. Jeez get a handle on this shit some of us depend on you for our businesses and it's getting bad. And what about catalogs got a lot of my customers bitching about that. They are saying there going to CP performance now. Dude do something!
Later BK
---------------------
Here’s a copy of Brants bio as posted on Banderlog forum...
---------------------
Brant wrote:
Hi, I'm Bk thats Brant Kinnsch For short I go by that because usally people will hack up my name pretty badly! My last name is pronounced Kinch. Im a electro mechanincal engineer. I worked in the semiconductor equipment field for seventeen years and when the market bottom fell out I went to my first love high performance! I started a dyno shop called southern california trick toy's I did cars boats pwc I was featured in all of the magazines in the late 90's and ended up closing the business due to health problems. I then was hired by Delco electronics as a consultant on their concept vehicles. I continued on with GM hughes electronics at the reaserch laboratory that I had worked for the prior seven years. Then I ended up being the racing product MGR. for paxton superchargers. I ran the product development dept along with sales and tech support. I am currently on disability for four broken verterbre in my back. I do a little side work tuning cars and building motors. Currently trying to decide what to do @ 40 years old? having my mid life crisis early!!! They are giving me 16,000 dolars to reeducate my occupation and still don't know what to do!! Any Idea's? Hobbies I live to here about jet boats that smoke V-drives! I was the tech director for the pacific street car assc. WWW.psca racing.com I teched for the world ford challenge in st louis and was the crew chief for rick head's turbo charged corvette ( Owner of Inovative turbo systems ) Grew up in so cal and Lived in san jose for awhile. Been in ca. most of my life. I'm single my ex decided to be a erotic dancer at the hollywood tropicana!
------------------------
Back to my post...
Now its obvious to me Brant is a smart guy technically with lots of high performance experience. Unfortunately he apparently got shortchanged on common sense with an extra dose of arrogance as evidenced by his posts both here and on realjetboats. Contrary to Brant’s implication that he is a Rex Marine dealer, he is not. He is an individual doing side work who has bought one item from us this year a few months ago (jet impeller puller). We have no orders for Brant and have had no other orders from Brant since that purchase which Brant paid by credit card.
Now me being concerned about every customer initially saw Brants post and immediately became involved in attempting to fix whatever the problem was (hence my earlier post on this). That was prior to any research. The funny thing was Brant was very non-specific and just wanted to come back talking more shit about Rex Marine and not addressing any specific problem. Then all of a sudden up pops member SquirtinThunder a.k.a.: Jim Rich. Jim comes off with some more alleged problems of mis-shipments and us interfering with his business because of non-delivery of some poxy putty. So I’m thinkin ok, just a coincidence. I go on and post and apologize and offer to correct whatever problems we’ve created for these guys. Funny thing was although Jim came on and did post an apology post, both he and Brandt continued talking shit never allowing me to address any specific problem. I found this all a little unusual but wasn’t overly suspicious of anything more than a misunderstanding had taken place of some kind that I was likely not going to be able to fix beyond an apology.
Then out of the blue I get a tip that these guys are buds and are just screwing with Rex Marine. Then a link is posted linking to a thread on realjetboats describing the planning of the Rex Marine bashing attack. At this point, the astute individual I try to be, I’m thinkin to myself someone just went beyond the point of no return on taking advantage of my good intentions. So I do some research, figure out who these clowns are, research their history with Rex Marine, and here we are.
I’ve described Brant above, now for SquirtinThunder aka Jim Rich (Code Blue Racing):
No recent purchases from Rex Marine. Last purchase was in 2001 when he lived in North Carolina. Jim recently moved to Bullhead according to info on realjetboats.com. Jim had contacted us last week pricing poxy putty but did not place any order. Jim also grilled someone here pretty hard on our late catalog (hence his on the rag comment in his post). You guys can be the judge of who’s on the rag based on all this material.
In summary, I and my excellent staff here will bust our asses as stated above to service customers and solve their problems that occur in the normal course of any business. What I will not allow to happen is be trod on my internet bullies that think their crap doesn’t stink and that they are free to unduly damage my business and my reputation with their arrogance and false claims of error on the part of Rex Marine. And I would never post this if I was not 100% sure it is the case. I give everyone every benefit of the doubt.
So Brant and Jim, internet tough guys hiding behind screen names now exposed, throwing allegations of Rex Marine mishandling of your non-existent orders etc, etc, etc.... you can end this right here by not escalating your foolishness further or you can continue to harass me and Rex Marine on this and/or other forums, your choice entirely. I’m willing to call it a day and let it go at this point. If you press me and create further damage and confusion to my business with my customers though be aware, there will be a price to pay. I will not stand by and let damage occur. Prepare to defend yourselves legally if you choose this course. And those who know me well know I never bluff when I’m not joking around. To clarify, this post is not a joke. You have threatened my business and my livelihood with your false accusations. My advice to you is let it end right here right now and not let me see one more post anywhere on this subject.
For any doubters, to follow are screen shots of the planning of this little charade on realjetboats. I figured the thread would just go away if I didn’t make a copy so here you go. By the way Jim and Brant, find yourself another supplier. I don’t deal with people who’s only intent is to cause havoc and damage. I’ll make sure my friend Mike Mays at CP gets a link to this thread as well. No reason to think he won’t be next on your list. Have a wonderful day.
Rex's post of there other web site plan:
Rexones photos of the website again after St had apologized he continued on with his BS
Guess it's not quite as over as you suggested.
Keep it up and you'll see what Rexone the dumbass has to offer you.
ST's post after he was caught again:
Mike,
Just call me lets get this handled.
Call collect if you want.
Jim
Rex's response:
Jim the ball is in your court to stop or not to stop. Making derogatory comments about me is not going to achieve that. At 6 ft -225 I'm not the smallest kid on the block either. Not that I ever insinuated in any of my posting that I was going to physically kick your ass so I have no idea why you even made the comment about me not being big enough to scare a flea (with the implication being you could kick my ass).
My advice one last time is to let it end tough guy. And we have nothing to discuss, I have been perfectly clear in my posting above. I thanked you for your apology but that's as far as it goes. We are not gonna become buddies now because you apologized for attempting to maliciously reak havoc on my livlihood with your bashing attack.
If the pictures of the other website didnt paste over their on Rex One Part Two
Steelcomp after Rex's last post there was no more response from ST.
So if you consider apologizing, and then continueing on exceptable thats your choice. This guy chose to take this to many different levels publically on the boards making it everyones business. Just as you stick up for your friend I will continue to support Rex in this matter.
The Hater :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :220v:

You Te
09-20-2004, 06:59 PM
I just can't leave you guy's alone.
You Te

steelcomp
09-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Hater....
Blah blah blah blah. Your usual crap. You pulled it on me, and then found yourself apologizing for what you had said. Remember that?
I believe in giving a person the benefit of the doubt, but I guess I had you all wrong.
Just for clarification.
1. I never said I agreed with anything about what happened between ST and Rex. On the contrary, I'm the one who told ST that what he had done was totally inappropriate, and convinced him to stop, and he agreed on both.
2. My issue was with the way ST was still being trashed. I had no intention of re opening this. That was your doing, and you seem to get some kind of sadistic satisfaction out of that.
3. You accused me of being "un cool" by what I wrote...you still haven't told me how defending a friend that made a mistake, without attacking you or anyone else in ANY way was uncool. I even said you were entitled to your own opinion, and left it at that. No worries. So who's the one dragging all this up again and for what?
4. You can get off the "I'm sticking up for Rex" routine. It's just a weak excuse for holding a grudge. Rex dosen't need your help, and has probably moved way beyond this. You should give it a try. No one's attacking him now. They haven't for a while. (Actually someone did recently give him a ration of shit on the boards, but all the Rex groupies came to his rescue.)
FYI...Rex has opened himself up to public criticizm by being a visible presence on these boards. I don't think it's appropriate to use them as a public customer service complaint dept, but that's the nature of the game when you're a high profile business owner. In order for Rex to not get public complaints like he has, he has two choices. Remove himself from the boards, or be perfect, and satisfy every customer perfectly. That's impossible. I admire Rex for staying on and making himself vulnerable to the kinds of crap that some will deem approproiate to publish on a bublic forum. He can't please everyone, but it gives him invaluable input, once he can sort through the crap, and get to the point of the matter. The rest is unfortunate, but it's just as unfortunate to keep it alive by continuing to punish someone for a mistake that they have recognized, admitted, and learned from. As I said before, which you didn't seem to want to respond to, is that I'm sure you have been given the same consideration over something regrettable in your past. It's too bad you can't see the value in that.
I'm not going to waste any more of my time with this, since there's nothing more you have to say that would be of any importance to me. You have made your position clear, and that's fine.

Rexone
09-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Gentlemen, this subject is old news.
You can read about it in full in Bench racers, Hey Rexone (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52756), and Hey Rexone Part 2 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53011) elsewhere in this forum if you wish to do so. We're not going to rehash it here and I see no purpose in doing so. It offers nothing new to this forum. This thread is now locked.