PDA

View Full Version : kobe kobe kobe, shut up

throwerb
09-02-2004, 04:52 PM
anybody else sick of hearing nothing on the news but dumb ass people being interviewed on the street by dumb ass reporters. If I have to here "excuse me mr. dumbest person I could find in 3 block radius, do you think kobe will get his endorcement deals back" I'm going to puke. Who cares like he needs the money, dumb asses. :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 04:54 PM
I agree.. if it's not him .. it's the election..(thats gonna strike a nerve.) :supp:
;)

throwerb
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
I agree.. if it's not him .. it's the election..(thats gonna strike a nerve.) :supp:
;)
Already did, my last :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
:idea: :D :D ;)

al cole'holic
09-02-2004, 09:09 PM
anybody else sick of hearing nothing on the news but dumb ass people being interviewed on the street by dumb ass reporters. If I have to here "excuse me mr. dumbest person I could find in 3 block radius, do you think kobe will get his endorcement deals back" I'm going to puke. Who cares like he needs the money, dumb asses. :mad:
Hell yea I am sick of hearing it all day! You cheat on your wife and kid, you deserve everything that happens to you Kobe..nobody should be pissed off at this broad for gettin whatever she gets and nobody should be sympathetic to his dumbass for stickin it where it shouldn't be stuck.

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Kobe is a loser. And so are the Lakers for giving this punk ass mega-rich kid the power to run the team.
He's a basketball player. Whoopee! Shoot the ball. Dribble. Dunk. Wow.
He cheated on his wife and child. He's got no morals or ethics. I hope they lose every game this year and there's a chance they'll lose a LOT of 'em.

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Kobe is a loser. And so are the Lakers for giving this punk ass mega-rich kid the power to run the team.
He's a basketball player. Whoopee! Shoot the ball. Dribble. Dunk. Wow.
He cheated on his wife and child. He's got no morals or ethics. I hope they lose every game this year and there's a chance they'll lose a LOT of 'em.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/ball1.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Kobethumbsup.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/BigSmilies/ball2.gif

PlyaPlya22
09-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Iwant to hear what he has to say :argue:

Kilrtoy
09-02-2004, 10:39 PM
I don't, he just needs to go away, like shaq did.... :eat:

ratso
09-02-2004, 11:23 PM
I want to hear what he has to say...
This is probably too old for you youngsters, but Barbara Walters had a special with Richard Pryor, after having sex with a 13 year old. She asked "What do you have to say for yourself?"
Richard replied "All I can say is IT SURE WAS GOOD!"