PDA

View Full Version : WETWILLIE...this is SOOOOO you!

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 07:15 AM
coming soon to ELCAJON,ca
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1352000MACH1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1352000MACH2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1352000MACH3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1352000MACH4.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1352000MACH5.jpg
very CLEAN 2000 MACH26 with ten hours on the rebuilt MERC502 package. EVEN has a 12v socket :D hehehe...and the price is VERY right.
WIllie....you could have this boat and MY trailer at H/S with CASH left over....see im lookin after ya! :messedup:

andy01
09-03-2004, 07:21 AM
That's a pretty nice looking boat. What are they asking for it?

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 07:22 AM
That's a pretty nice looking boat. What are they asking for it?
I was told that low 70's could get it.

andy01
09-03-2004, 07:56 AM
I was told that low 70's could get it.
Hell then why don't you buy it! Have that yellow changed to blue and add some grey in there, change the one part of the seats to grey that is yellow. Then tell Dave you'll give him 5K and your boat out the door! Mid 70's is a little high. Tom Slicks buddy is selling that 2001 for $75K with a whipple on it. And don't say because it has a fresh 502, that's a $2,500 rebuild at tops.
Andy

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Hell then why don't you buy it! Have that yellow changed to blue and add some grey in there, change the one part of the seats to grey that is yellow. Then tell Dave you'll give him 5K and your boat out the door! Mid 70's is a little high. Tom Slicks buddy is selling that 2001 for $75K with a whipple on it. And don't say because it has a fresh 502, that's a $2,500 rebuild at tops.
Andy
this thing is a deal and I would do it in a second! BUT the "boss" , "peanut gallery" "back seat driver" "veto comity"....doesn't care for the colors. Its not my first choice either but I would be color blind for the right price! Someone could call Bryan@ DCB (wetwillie!) and make an offer ASAP and grap this thing. Nice to get a super clean DCB and save 30-40 thousand dollars off a new one!

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 08:19 AM
by the way......I hear the only reason this is for sale is that he orderd a new F29! :eek: JUST amazing how many 29's are being built right now!

andy01
09-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Tob you and WW need to go in to Dave's office and beat him up on a boat deal. Then you guys could stop all of this tire kicking. Don't your toes hurt? I can here the office now
Darla: "Well were open for business this morning Dave"
Dave : "I wonder who the first phone call will be today Tob Or Willie?"
Darla: " I don't know, did you call Toby back yesterday he called seven times"
Dave: "No, I was busy putting deals together for some buyers"
Darla: "SHIT, he'll be the first one then"
Bryan walks in the door,
Bryan: "Did Toby call yet?"
J/k
Andy

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Tob you and WW need to go in to Dave's office and beat him up on a boat deal. Then you guys could stop all of this tire kicking. Don't your toes hurt? I can here the office now
Darla: "Well were open for business this morning Dave"
Dave : "I wonder who the first phone call will be today Tob Or Willie?"
Darla: " I don't know, did you call Toby back yesterday he called seven times"
Dave: "No, I was busy putting deals together for some buyers"
Darla: "SHIT, he'll be the first one then"
Bryan walks in the door,
Bryan: "Did Toby call yet?"
J/k
Andy
Your a funny boy! Its not like that. I only call Dave on his cell phone once a week :cool: ......IF Bryan would do his job and get me a deal, I could stop buggin them......doughhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
BTW: I unlike WW am a return customer :rolleyes: and am ready to pull the trigger AGAIN.

andy01
09-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Your a funny boy! Its not like that. I only call Dave on his cell phone once a week :cool: ......IF Bryan would do his job and get me a deal, I could stop buggin them......doughhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
BTW: I unlike WW am a return customer :rolleyes: and am ready to pull the trigger AGAIN.
Well then go down there, push Charley out of the way and pull on Dave's !@#$ and get your boat deal. ;) You know what, take Dave and Bryan out of the deal give Charley a little $$$ and your boat will be done in no time. That's what I did. J/K I didn't give Charley any $$$. Well maybe a little. No. Well. Come to think of it all of my paper work did say "Daves & Charleys Boats"
Andy

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Well then go down there, push Charley out of the way and pull on Dave's !@#$ and get your boat deal. ;) You know what, take Dave and Bryan out of the deal give Charley a little $$$ and your boat will be done in no time. That's what I did. J/K I didn't give Charley any $$$. Well maybe a little. No. Well. Come to think of it all of my paper work did say "Daves & Charleys Boats"
Andy
im tired of begging, beating, and pleading for a deal......im getting a bayliner, and calling it good. And saving about 90k :cool:

andy01
09-03-2004, 09:21 AM
im tired of begging, beating, and pleading for a deal......im getting a bayliner, and calling it good. And saving about 90k :cool:
Hey what's the name of your Bayliner salesman? Maybe we can work a two boat deal? Let me know, I was thinking a 19' with a 150 Merc. on the back. That should run Catalina.
Andy

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=racingrascal]Hey what's the name of your Bayliner salesman? Maybe we can work a two boat deal? Let me know, I was thinking a 19' with a 150 Merc. on the back. That should run Catalina.
Andy[/QUOTE
on the RIGHT DAY! your correct. I did it on a sea-doo and back in 1995....NEVER AGAIN. That was pure torture! was foggy and rough.....after 5 min's I wanted to go home. And the group leaders from BERTS thought it was a frickin Race. I used to race stand ups, and it was tough to keep up.......man that SUCKED!

Hustler
09-03-2004, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=racingrascal]Hey what's the name of your Bayliner salesman? Maybe we can work a two boat deal? Let me know, I was thinking a 19' with a 150 Merc. on the back. That should run Catalina.
Andy[/QUOTE
on the RIGHT DAY! your correct. I did it on a sea-doo and back in 1995....NEVER AGAIN. That was pure torture! was foggy and rough.....after 5 min's I wanted to go home. And the group leaders from BERTS thought it was a frickin Race. I used to race stand ups, and it was tough to keep up.......man that SUCKED!
Hey Tob, you did that ride from long beach? I did it with my brother and a few friends. We were in like the last group of riders on the way over there and let me tell you I was bord as hell because we were going so slow. That ride back was interesting the next morning, did you end up in San Pedro also?

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey Tob, you did that ride from long beach? I did it with my brother and a few friends. We were in like the last group of riders on the way over there and let me tell you I was bord as hell because we were going so slow. That ride back was interesting the next morning, did you end up in San Pedro also?
yeah, we left from Long Beach on a sunday and came back the following day! Sunday was suppppper foggy, could only see a small distance ( probably should called the event off!) on Sunday, it was supper rough, we were pounded all the way there! And it was heck trying to keep up with the group leader with the gps, If we got seperated we were screwed cause the fog. On Monday it was smooth but foggy. a friend blew a WESTCOAST pipe aparts at the silicone clamp and was taking on water. DO you think anyone noticed...NO! I had to try to keep pointed in the same direction as they were all speeding away at MACH7 speed, as we hooked up a tow line form he currently sinking DOO from the incoming water from the pipe. We ended up pulling the plug from the towed doo to rid the water, and pray we were going in the correct direction. We ended up way north of Long beach...(didnt know that at the time) We guessed to go south or north.....we got very lucky, went south and came in on fumes.....IT was pure hell, NEVER again! KINDA like negotiating on a new boat...pure hell! :(

Reaper1
09-03-2004, 12:12 PM
No disrespect but I've looked at this boat before and it ain't worth low 70's. Maybe 65K tops. Just my opinion.

TOBTEK
09-03-2004, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Reaper1]No disrespect but I've looked at this boat before and it ain't worth low 70's. Maybe 65K tops. Just my opinion.[/QUOT
why do you say? Not bagging on ya, just curious. New ones are WAY over 100K.

andy01
09-03-2004, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=Reaper1]No disrespect but I've looked at this boat before and it ain't worth low 70's. Maybe 65K tops. Just my opinion.[/QUOT
Way over 100K with stock power? Are you sure? Maybe with a blower motor it would be way over hundred, I know. But hell two years ago it started at or around 75k with a 496. (I think)
Andy

andy01
09-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Btw Tob you should buy Rocket mans 4x4 for you next DCB. He just had the hole deal freshed up and gone though. Then no matter what you do for power you always be covered in the drive department. Hell even if you went with a 500hp you could drive it like you stole it and never break a drive.
Andy

WetWillie
09-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Colors are not my favorite either. I would be color blind as well for the right deal. But I am keeping my trap shut until I am ready. Damn tire kickers. Damn Tob I thought you had some pull being a repeat customer and all. Sounds like your not geting the proper discount applied to your deal :cry:
Maybe Dave thinks your just a tire kicker now! :notam:
WW

Charley
09-03-2004, 10:27 PM
Damn Tob I thought you had some pull being a repeat customer and all. Sounds like your not geting the proper discount applied to your deal :cry:
Maybe Dave thinks your just a tire kicker now! :notam:
WW
WW.... Thats not the problem

Charley
09-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Andy
LMAO! :D

roln 20s
09-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Charley check your PM!
Roln 20s

TOBTEK
09-07-2004, 06:56 AM
Way over 100K with stock power? Are you sure? Maybe with a blower motor it would be way over hundred, I know. But hell two years ago it started at or around 75k with a 496. (I think)
Andy
per the new 05 price list....86,500.00 base....plus,plus,plus. That boat would be a 100K MSRP before you blink. The 05 I've been working on stickers for 140.00...this at or around 70 is a deal. and who knows what will buy it???? I kinda have an idea though.......TZ

TOBTEK
09-07-2004, 06:59 AM
WW.... Thats not the problem
sure like to know what is!

Reaper1
09-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Tob, when my bro and I looked at this boat it had almost 200 hours on the 502. It was in pretty decent shape but you could tell the boat had been used. Now that I reread this post I see it has 10 hrs. on the rebuild which is better. New ones are expensive, I guess this could be a deal. What can I say, I'm a 1/4 Jewish. :D
Good Luck

TOBTEK
09-07-2004, 08:24 AM
Tob, when my bro and I looked at this boat it had almost 200 hours on the 502. It was in pretty decent shape but you could tell the boat had been used. Now that I reread this post I see it has 10 hrs. on the rebuild which is better. New ones are expensive, I guess this could be a deal. What can I say, I'm a 1/4 Jewish. :D
Good Luck
and the key pharse here is ASKING 70ish K! there is a deal to be had here from what I was told...like a REAL DEAL!

andy01
09-07-2004, 12:47 PM
and the key pharse here is ASKING 70ish K! there is a deal to be had here from what I was told...like a REAL DEAL!
Get Willie over there to kick the tires, and see how it looks.
Andy