PDA

View Full Version : What kind of animals

Nokomis
09-03-2004, 09:03 AM
are these god-less f u c k s that take children and women hostage and kill them. As a father I am sick to my stomach at what these pig-f u c k e r s have done and the pictures of the kids and babies that have had no food or water for days is killing me inside.
Anybody who wants to answer me that they're "rebels" and "freedom fighters" can freaking blow me. These muslim c o c k suckers are not people. Fight for independance if you want, but if you take innocent lives for it you are not fighting for a cause anymore, your a murdurous coward.
When is the the politically correct gonna take theyre rose colored glasses off and see WTF is going on. There is no negotiating with these animals.
My prayers are with the children and their families right now. Sorry for the rant, but Im mad as hell.

dgie
09-03-2004, 09:14 AM
are these god-less f u c k s that take children and women hostage and kill them. As a father I am sick to my stomach at what these pig-f u c k e r s have done and the pictures of the kids and babies that have had no food or water for days is killing me inside.
Anybody who wants to answer me that they're "rebels" and "freedom fighters" can freaking blow me. These muslim c o c k suckers are not people. Fight for independance if you want, but if you take innocent lives for it you are not fighting for a cause anymore, your a murdurous coward.
When is the the politically correct gonna take theyre rose colored glasses off and see WTF is going on. There is no negotiating with these animals.
My prayers are with the children and their families right now. Sorry for the rant, but Im mad as hell.
Sorry to be lost here, but are you talking about Russia, or?

repo man
09-03-2004, 09:26 AM
one word genocide!!

Nokomis
09-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Sorry for the poorly written post dgie. Yeah, the recent news and pics of the Russian school hostage thing has me a little bent out of shape.

1978 Rogers
09-03-2004, 09:59 AM
The same *ucks as the muslim extremists and rebels in Africa that do the same thing. I have no sympothy for these people that hurt women, children and innocent civilians to prove a politcal point. What political point does this picture prove. Kids have no idea about what is going on or how cruel the world can be. This is horrible. There is no rational thought behind this.

gramps
09-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Nokomis......I totally agree with you. They otta take tha bastard that do this type of thing and do a public execution. A long slow painful death. Tie them to a pole and start at their feet, shoot them once every hour with a .22, each shot one inch higher than the last.