PDA

View Full Version : Who gets to drink beer at work?

Mandelon
09-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Besides me? 18 pack in the fridge is mandatory...... ;) But only after 3:30 pm. :D

dave186
09-03-2004, 03:56 PM
i do sometimes, but only when its slow and nothing to do, or i am staying late. too bad my fridge is only big enough for a 6 pack.

77charger
09-03-2004, 03:56 PM
i do too.So when i do a shower pan for you make sure you have me a cold one :D
I also have one for lunch here and there but only keep it to 1 during work hours.When i am in point loma i try to hit pont loma seafoods for lunch and a beer.Also try for rubios tacos since they have beer.Only drawback is i need time and if i am busy i have to skip.

LaveyJet
09-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Only when I'm working at home :frown:

HCS
09-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Saturday is beer day at work. I've been known to sneak a couple in. :)

gramps
09-03-2004, 04:19 PM
i do too.So when i do a shower pan for you make sure you have me a cold one :D
I also have one for lunch here and there but only keep it to 1 during work hours.When i am in point loma i try to hit pont loma seafoods for lunch and a beer.Also try for rubios tacos since they have beer.Only drawback is i need time and if i am busy i have to skip.
pt. loma seafoods HAS to be just about the best lunch place ever!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2004, 04:21 PM
I can drink it all day since I have been in the office all summer at home next to the kegorator.. :jawdrop: :D :D and talking to you fine people..

Cheap Thrills
09-03-2004, 04:30 PM
OK , I'll play your silly little game.
can I drink at work ? :D
C.T. :wink:
I can drink it all day since I have been in the office all summer at home next to the kegorator.. :jawdrop: :D :D and talking to you fine people..
OK , Rub it in ya lil stinker . :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-03-2004, 04:37 PM
OK , I'll play your silly little game.
can I drink at work ? :D
OK , Rub it in ya lil stinker . :)
LMAO!! sorry.. :cry: :p :p :p

clownpuncher
09-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I can :D
At least at one of my jobs

ahhell
09-03-2004, 07:07 PM
my patients might look down on my sipping on a cold one while doing a coronary angiogram, or MRI on them...although the thought has arose :idea:

kevnmcd
09-03-2004, 07:15 PM
You have time to work? :rolleyes:

riverbound
09-03-2004, 07:21 PM
When I was at the shop its almost mandatory (unless I was working on a customers vehicle) we used to keep a mini fridge in the office with a 24 pack and usually a bottle of jack :) The new position is business to business, so no drinking until after work, but then it goes on the expense account :D

Debbolas
09-03-2004, 07:25 PM
my patients might look down on my sipping on a cold one while doing a coronary angiogram, or MRI on them...although the thought has arose :idea:
When the guy with the brocolli farts comes in for a MRI? :220v:
LOL :skull:
Don't think the hospital would like that........... :cry:
Scream gets to drink beer at work (if he stays late enough) :crossx:

JetBoatRich
09-03-2004, 07:32 PM
We can drink :messedup: when we take customers out :redface: unless it is on the golf course or later in the day only :supp:
The hourly employees can not, so we need to set an example :(

Dusty Times
09-03-2004, 07:43 PM
It's the only way I can deal with my life as a general engineering contractor!!!!!!!!!!
I miss the days of being an employee with vacations and weekends with no responsibitlity.

JetBoatRich
09-03-2004, 07:48 PM
I miss the days of being an employee with vacations and weekends with no responsibitlity.
And overtime :jawdrop:

Scream
09-03-2004, 07:52 PM
When the guy with the brocolli farts comes in for a MRI? :220v:
LOL :skull:
Don't think the hospital would like that........... :cry:
Scream gets to drink beer at work (if he stays late enough) :crossx:
I try to keep the beer drinking down to a minimum while the employees are in the plant, but when they're gone, forget about it...
I've got a closet in my office, just open the door and there's a bottle opener just inside. Bottle caps all over the place. It seems that Hieniken is the preffered beverage recently...The best part is that I never buy any of it. We have these salesmen convinced that if they don't keep us supplied with cold beer, they don't get the business...Life is good...
Scream :D

MAINEVENT
09-03-2004, 08:02 PM
YUP usually two tall boys at around 3ish up at one of the resevoir sites :devil: their is three of us who do, this is a big NO NO in our Company but what does not affect my job wont hurt them :D :idea:

dmontzsta
09-03-2004, 09:47 PM
I wish, must be nice.

HCS
09-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Corona.[COLOR=Blue] :notam: :coffeycup :rollside: :boxed: :rolleyes: My message is to short.

spute
09-04-2004, 06:58 AM
i try to keep a couple of cases in the warehouse fridge. my employees can have at it after work. the problem is determining when "after work" is!!! some days it is 5. other days at 4!! and who knows when they pack it up when i am not around.

IN2-IN2MX
09-04-2004, 07:11 AM
Nope. It's only ok when we take customers out. :(

Acommanderguy
09-04-2004, 08:13 AM
we do. not all the time though. actually some customer called up yelling about his boat still here for warranty stuff. its been here for a week. so he called upsaying that maybe if we werent drinking beer we might get something done.. thought that was kida funny. ony drink beer when we lock the gate and we are staying late

MR FLYIN VEE
09-04-2004, 08:20 AM
so where is all the paper work I need you to do. :boxingguy :D

bigd1
09-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Anytime I want. Kinda impacts the productivity though.

HCS
12-08-2005, 12:16 PM
LOL. You have a drunk secretary. :D

H20 Toie
12-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Of course why else would i have bought the fridge :cool: