PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Idiots

beyondhelpin
09-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Unbelievable. Two boats are coming up behind me fast. I am doing almost 60 mph so my guess is they are doing 80 mph or better. We are coming up on a no wake zone that is a skinny stretch of water about 150' across. On shore there is a busy boat ramp, boats and Seadoo's tied up, and people on the beach. This is also part of a pretty big camp ground so it is pretty congested. There are usually people swimming right there (even though they should not). It is late in the afternoon so there are quite a few boats just sitting in this narrow just waiting to load-up.
I shut down my boat as well as did one of the boats that was racing as we came up on the no wake zone. The other guy in what looked like a 28' or 30' Baja just blows thru there at 80+ mph about 30' to 40' from shore. The guy loading his big Formula on the trailer looked like he could have reached out the back of his boat and touched the Baja. Un-****ing believable! Luckily no one was swimming at the time.
I wish someone would have nailed him in the head with a beer can and taken him out of the gene pool. He didn't kill anybody today but next time someone may not be so lucky.
Even though I tried words just do not describe how this dangerous this deal was. I still cant believe he did not run over or hit somebody. BTW they could have just followed the main body of the lake and went around the island instead of going thru this narrow. This happened on Tenkiller Lake in Oklahoma yesterday.

ratso
09-06-2004, 03:52 PM
I see the cops are rarely around to see these things...too busy with checkpoints I guess... :D

cc322
09-06-2004, 03:55 PM
There's one in every crowd, stupid is as stupid does

TheLurker
09-06-2004, 04:03 PM
It is getting to be more than 1 in every croud.
On my way back from the river today going west on I-40 some kid in a mini truck is so pissed at the driver of a semi (for what I have no idea) that he zips around the semi on the right hand side and the kid in the passenger seat of the mini truck climbs out the window. Has his A** on the window ledge going about 85mph and flips off the semi truck driver for about a half of a mile. :argue: :eek:

Kim Hanson
09-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Okay, I like to rip hard.....but I know when to lay off, close shores,whats that? Some are just idiots!..........( . )( . )..........

Sherpa
09-06-2004, 04:52 PM
It is getting to be more than 1 in every croud.
On my way back from the river today going west on I-40 some kid in a mini truck is so pissed at the driver of a semi (for what I have no idea) that he zips around the semi on the right hand side and the kid in the passenger seat of the mini truck climbs out the window. Has his A** on the window ledge going about 85mph and flips off the semi truck driver for about a half of a mile. :argue: :eek:
I know quite a few drivers, and of those I know, about 80% of them woulda
just drove the shoulder till they saw dust and nomo little pickup........
ya just don't pass on the right....... let alone BA a driver.....
--Sherpa

Sherpa
09-06-2004, 04:54 PM
2 weeks ago on the delta up near port o stockton, a jet ski passed my within
40 feet (about 20 feet from my 3 girls on a towtube).... I slowed down, and
reached into the cooler and grabbed 3 millers.... the wife asks what are you
doing-? I said I was getting ready for when he came back by us................
--Sherpa
I'll bet a full beer would reeeeeeeeeeally hurt at about 80mph....

beyondhelpin
09-06-2004, 05:19 PM
I like the way you think Sherpa! I would have done the same thing. If you want to piss me off just get to close to the tube or skier I am towing!

CARRERA
09-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands..................

Infomaniac
09-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Please tell me there was not OK registration on that tard's boat.
Did you see OkieDave out there? he was at Carlisle cove Sat and early Sun.

beyondhelpin
09-06-2004, 08:08 PM
Info
It all happened in the blink of an eye. I wish I could have gotten the #s off the bow! Probally from Texas or somewhere like that! :D
I havent met Okie Dave. Do you have a pic of his boat? I probally seen him just dont know.

ratso
09-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Info
It all happened in the blink of an eye. I wish I could have gotten the #s off the bow! Probally from Texas or somewhere like that! :D
I havent met Okie Dave. Do you have a pic of his boat? I probally seen him just dont know.
Don't be knocking Texas... :D

beyondhelpin
09-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Sorry Ratso
Just part of my job as a Sooner fan! ;) :D

Kim Hanson
09-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Don't be knocking Texas... :D
I never touched her........( . )( . ).........! Or was it Sooner :p

locogringo
09-06-2004, 10:17 PM
I wish someone would have nailed him in the head with a beer can and taken him out of the gene pool.
That would be nice but he wouldn't have put his lanyard on and when he was knocked unconscious, his boat would take out several other people and boats.
New boaters should be required to take a mandated boating test.