PDA

View Full Version : Whats new here

jlnorthrup122
09-06-2004, 05:12 PM
whats up folks been away for a while just thought I would take the time to check in and see who all is still on the Hb forums and shoot the shit! not much has changed in JL land just taking a break from the grind! ;) the cat project is changing everly kinda auntrapranuering some new construction concepts I hope will be the next craze in the hull building process. away from that just been working and restoring an antique runabout (that sold last month to a gentleman in Orlando). I am also getting ready to sell my house here and move to havasu or southern California really looking forward to the move just got to convince the wife to follow me there just can't get her head out of her moms ass though but it will happen one way or another!! :D just got to get a job linned up as well as sell the house!
So who all is still here?

Kim Hanson
09-06-2004, 05:20 PM
whats up folks been away for a while just thought I would take the time to check in and see who all is still on the Hb forums and shoot the shit! not much has changed in JL land just taking a break from the grind! ;) the cat project is changing everly kinda auntrapranuering some new construction concepts I hope will be the next craze in the hull building process. away from that just been working and restoring an antique runabout (that sold last month to a gentleman in Orlando). I am also getting ready to sell my house here and move to havasu or southern California really looking forward to the move just got to convince the wife to follow me there just can't get her head out of her moms ass though but it will happen one way or another!! :D just got to get a job linned up as well as sell the house!
So who all is still here?
Same old crap, cool to see ya back yacking! How is the boat coming along ( pictures). ...........( . )( . )........

jlnorthrup122
09-06-2004, 05:32 PM
not much has changed with the cat same shit as in the pics already posted just more parts got the trailer parts bought I ahould get my ass on the ball just been buisey with work and the kids lately. been testing out a new fiberglass core system I conjured up OH yeah I am going to build the hull in foberglass now just a wise assesment. no worries of welds busting open at high speeds! good to see your still hear!

MagicMtnDan
09-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Where ya been JLN? Hope things are OK and the aluminum boat's doing well.
You didn't miss much around here - same shite different day :D

jlnorthrup122
09-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Where ya been JLN? Hope things are OK and the aluminum boat's doing well.
Just been Workin my ass off! Everything is good here. The aluminum cat is going to be a fiberglass cat! just looking to get out of Iowa now so the cat is on another hault so it won't be to big to hual (easier to hual parts verses a whole boat!) the economy is shot around here thanks to that piece of shot Vilsack (equivalent to Gray davis)! No money in the fabrication feild all the staffing agencies are getting the jobs and the business owners would rather get by cheap and train dodes instead of paying out the dollars for skilled fabricators so to that I am out of Iowa. I am looking to go back into the sign industrie or just break down and land me a job building boats and see where it takes me! glad your still rasin hell on these forums as well