PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home!

racecar.hotshoe
09-06-2004, 06:24 PM
We just got home from the river we were in the house I heard someone hit the brakes I went outside there were 4 gangsters beating the sh*t out of one guy so over the fence I went they jumped in there car and took off.They were real men (not) four to one,Before I could get to then They took one of those concrete watermeter covers and hit this guy over the head.It was bad.We got the lic # and gave it to the cops.They got them now I get to sit back and see what or if they come to pay me a visit.Time will tell.

jlnorthrup122
09-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Well if the cops got em now so you don't have to worry until after the arainment hearing or if (NOt likey) they bail out of jail! well give you time to prepare! good luck! My younger brother got the bras nukles to the nose and dome last week **** him up good busted nose 2 front teeth missing the top half ot their front shell nots on the head and suck If I get my hands on the punk that sucker punched my brother I am gonna puverate his hands to the wrists! the guy that hit him is known for sucker punching people!

Kilrtoy
09-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Keep it locked cocked and ready too go. F$%# those AZZHOLES

Mrs. casean
09-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Thats not what you want to come home to! Be careful out there!

voodoomedman
09-06-2004, 09:45 PM
God be with you. There's no place in this world for peeps like that. Sad thing is if you testify then all their buddies can be in the courtroom while you have give your full name and address and stuff since it happened in front of your house. Damn prosecutors made me spell that crap out when I testified against the guy I caught robbing my house. Luckily he only had family in there and he is locked up for good so there has been no retaliation.

IN2-IN2MX
09-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Wow! Shoot'em if they come near you and your family.
:eat: