PDA

View Full Version : September 10th, 11th,12th...

FRENCHIE
09-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Im headin up with my crew (boys trip) on friday...hope to hit the water and launch at needles friday afternoon then head down havi to channel and sandbar! Back up to Needles end of day...staying in Laughlin, but launch sat and sunday also at Needles to hit havasu again! Gonna meet up with SYA &PLYA PLYA, also Havasu Lvr!
anyone else gonna be up and wanna hook it up....let me know!!!!! "you know how we do it!" ;)

slink
09-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Im headin up with my crew (boys trip) on friday...hope to hit the water and launch at needles friday afternoon then head down havi to channel and sandbar! Back up to Needles end of day...staying in Laughlin, but launch sat and sunday also at Needles to hit havasu again! Gonna meet up with SYA &PLYA PLYA, also Havasu Lvr!
anyone else gonna be up and wanna hook it up....let me know!!!!! "you know how we do it!" ;)
WOW, just so happens I'll be in Highland this weekend. I'll make sure and stop by to water the Dobie and feed the MRs :D :jawdrop: Cuz that how we do it in the SW familia :supp:

throwerb
09-06-2004, 08:21 PM
I'll be in Laughlin Sunday morning with my mommy, my sister and one of my daughters, but we'll be up on Mojave. Don't think mom is ready for Havasu. Have fun. :)

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 08:44 AM
we wont come around ya then...dont wanna get you in trouble!!! :p

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Andy and I will be there :idea:

throwerb
09-07-2004, 09:58 AM
we wont come around ya then...dont wanna get you in trouble!!! :p
It's not you guys I'm worried about I'm afraid if mom sees you in that outfit in your avatar I won't be able to keep her away from you. :wink:

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 10:05 AM
It's not you guys I'm worried about I'm afraid if mom sees you in that outfit in your avatar I won't be able to keep her away from you. :wink:
really!!??? :p

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Andy and I will be there :idea:
you guys usually do the crazy horse thing right!!?? WIll you be out on friday also ???or not until sat...and are you guys goin up to the sandbar again for most of the day??? WE will most likely be with SYA and Plya PLya so we will look out for ya!! :wink:

rivercrazy
09-07-2004, 10:21 AM
Frenchie - the water levels have been on the low side on the river lately. Your fine going south of Needles bridge. However, launching at Needles might be a problem if the river level is low earlier in the day. The outlet from the marina is not very deep. You might need to walk out the boat if the water is low.
You might consider Moabi if your worried

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Frenchie - the water levels have been on the low side on the river lately. Your fine going south of Needles bridge. However, launching at Needles might be a problem if the river level is low earlier in the day. The outlet from the marina is not very deep. You might need to walk out the boat if the water is low.
You might consider Moabi if your worried
10-4 thanx.. yea we did moabi before...ill start at needles anwork my way down!! ;)

dicudmore
09-07-2004, 10:30 AM
shallow enough to walk the boat out? I'll launch at moabi if we can make it down :D

Bre
09-07-2004, 10:30 AM
you guys usually do the crazy horse thing right!!?? WIll you be out on friday also ???or not until sat...and are you guys goin up to the sandbar again for most of the day??? WE will most likely be with SYA and Plya PLya so we will look out for ya!! :wink:
We will be leaving here Friday around 4pm. So we will most likely be at the sandbar on Sat as long as the water level is ok :cool: And we will be staying on the point at Crazyhorse w/ Fast Timmy.... our boat will either be in a slip... or beached right in front of our camp site. See ya guys there....
Oh and it says I can't give you anymore rep points :rolleyes: :p And thanks :rollside:

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 10:34 AM
shallow enough to walk the boat out? I'll launch at moabi if we can make it down :D
Your showin up!!??? wow bro.. two miracles in one summer!!?? :rolleyes: :rollside: j.k. :p

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 10:35 AM
We will be leaving here Friday around 4pm. So we will most likely be at the sandbar on Sat as long as the water level is ok :cool: And we will be staying on the point at Crazyhorse w/ Fast Timmy.... our boat will either be in a slip... or beached right in front of our camp site. See ya guys there....
Oh and it says I can't give you anymore rep points :rolleyes: :p And thanks :rollside:
you such a giver!!! :p :p :D

dicudmore
09-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Your showin up!!??? wow bro.. two miracles in one summer!!?? :rolleyes: :rollside: j.k. :p
we'll see....only have one trip to the zoo so far this year, and thats just wrong

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 10:47 AM
we'll see....only have one trip to the zoo so far this year, and thats just wrong
i definatley agree...let me know the 411!! still got my cell??? we can meet up or launch if you wanna!! :smile:

LHC30Victory
09-07-2004, 11:22 AM
we'll be out Sat and Sun - look for us it's a B-Day weekend :D

summerlove
09-07-2004, 11:51 AM
we'll be there....as usual, a family trip! so be kind :D

Phat Matt
09-07-2004, 04:31 PM
We'll be heading out this weekend again. I haven't decided whether I am going to take Monday off yet or not but we will be on the water all day Saturday for sure.
Fast Timmy, I forgot to write down your cell number and tried logging into HB on my friends Blackberry from the channel last weekend but it didn't work. :( We'll have to try to meet up this weekend.
Matt

UnionJack
09-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Heading out friday, we will have to have some beers

Goldilocks
09-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Sweet! Glad to know a lot of people from the boards will be out there. Maybe Phat Matt and I will make it a three day weekend. See you all this weekend :rollside:

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 05:02 PM
WOW, just so happens I'll be in Highland this weekend. I'll make sure and stop by to water the Dobie and feed the MRs :D :jawdrop: Cuz that how we do it in the SW familia :supp:
Did she invite you to her Saturday night slumber party!!!???? they are gettin a shef i hear to cater!!! :confused: :jawdrop: :D But a body guard ??? i dunno about that , we do live in a private community!! :p

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 05:03 PM
we'll be out Sat and Sun - look for us it's a B-Day weekend :D
cant miss your ride...but if ya see us first flag us down!!! ;)

LHC30Victory
09-07-2004, 05:18 PM
We will be in fri about 8 but on the water sat about 9am heading for the channel to butter up then who knows where. We keep missing most of the peeps from the boards. Saw SYA last weekend but couldn't get a spot close enough to say hi. Hopefully that wil be different this weekend since we will miss that event we cant talk about (OPXX) SHHHHHHHH :chi:

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Keep an eye out for both our Boats ...mine will be the One most likely behind the 32' Commander!!! :D

Phat Matt
09-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Heading out friday, we will have to have some beers
Sounds good. I have your number.
Matt

hava life
09-07-2004, 07:44 PM
We'll be out at the channel in the morning on sat. Don't know after that. We will be out weds. after work also :)

FRENCHIE
09-08-2004, 05:06 AM
We'll be out at the channel in the morning on sat. Don't know after that. We will be out weds. after work also :)
wow you got it rough!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Hate to be a spoil sport but I'm 50/50 on this trip I have a s**t load of stuff I need to get done because I will be in PHX,AZ the following weekend. but I'm doing all I can to get it all done this week :(

Phat Matt
09-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Hate to be a spoil sport but I'm 50/50 on this trip I have a s**t load of stuff I need to get done because I will be in PHX,AZ the following weekend. but I'm doing all I can to get it all done this week :(
No excuses. I have to go to Vegas the following weekend. :wink:

FRENCHIE
09-08-2004, 10:31 AM
and my boy Eman after hearing all this sh#t about you is dying to meet ya....that explains the no returned p.m.!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:

DryHeatOnly
09-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Hey Frenchie - We'll be out there too but not in our boat. We'll be on my buddy's DCB doin' the Regatta thing :cool:
Maybe we'll see you on Sunday. I launched in the marina last weekend. Watch those weeds (you don't wanna suck that stuff up). If you motor out(I was reading 2.0-2.5 ft), keep that drive way up!
Later.

FRENCHIE
09-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Hey Frenchie - We'll be out there too but not in our boat. We'll be on my buddy's DCB doin' the Regatta thing :cool:
Maybe we'll see you on Sunday. I launched in the marina last weekend. Watch those weeds (you don't wanna suck that stuff up). If you motor out(I was reading 2.0-2.5 ft), keep that drive way up!
Later.
10-4 sam... i thinks we going to go to moabi instead!! :)