PDA

View Full Version : Labor day Topock, fatal crash?

TahitiBoss21
09-06-2004, 10:05 PM
I just did a 4 day weekend at Park Moabi, and had a good time. Today, 9.6.04 i was bringing my boat back to the launch ramp via the channel at Park Moabi. (just north of topock bridge). I saw the Sheriff's boat hauling a body in a body bag on the engine cover, and later carry it into their trailer. I heard later of a possible boat accident near the bridge where I-40 goes over.
Anyone have any information on this accident? Just curious. thanks.

Kilrtoy
09-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Check the thread in the sandbar and it was just on the 13 news

Mrs. casean
09-07-2004, 07:01 AM
It was on channel 13 news here in CA?? I never see news like this around here... just in AZ or NV.

ACCEPTENCE
09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Apprently it was on the news in Calif early Monday morning, I got a call out on the river at about 8:30 a.m. from someone that had watched it on T.V.
DANG!!! Bad news travels fast!!!!!!

rvrpig
09-07-2004, 09:02 AM
The bodies of Jennifer Knight, 23, Corona, Calif., and Ryan McMahan, 26, Mohave Valley, have been recovered, he said. Missing and presumed dead are Rorey McMahan, 28, home presently unknown, and Dale Baldwin, age and place of residence presently unknown.
I talked to a co-worker of mine and he informed me that the Mcmahan brothers worked for the same company that I do..I did not know them but I guess it is not the time to wanna know me.....see gasoline alley thread.