PDA

View Full Version : Now this is some funny S H I T

Jetboatguru
09-06-2004, 11:12 PM
This ain't your Grand Ddddy's fishin motor!! It is a 2.5 Merc that has had everything JSRE and Eagle One can do to it. This is the powerhead Jay Smith took to the Bullet Rally last year to put on display. It is a complete engine. Alien cowling sitting on a one piece exhaust plate. Relieved midsection (from my 2000 225 PM-so the power trim comes with it and is located betwen the mounting brackets) As I said everything has been done to it, including head bolt stud kit and even the flywheel has been balanced by Bendon Powers. It is running an A-6 ECU. The engine has just been rebuilt by Noah at Eagle One. Here is a direct quote I received in one of his e mails "THIS THING MAKES A TON OF HORSEPOWER!!!It is also very very responsive. With the 31 cc heads we made 362 hp @ 8300 rpm and with the 21 cc heads we made 391 hp @ 8500 rpm. All these figures are at the crankshaft and will be about 10% less at the propshaft. Timing is set at 22 degrees so you can bump it to 25 after you get a little time on it." The only time on this engine is when it was run on the dyno. The engine comes with a set of lake heads and a set of racing heads. Included is a 200 lower unit with Bob's nose cone. The lower unit has just been rebuilt . ALL new gears are in it. It has not been wet since the rebuilt. Put her on your hull and OWN any lake. Take her to the drags and you will be very competitive in the 10 or 11 second class depending on your hull. I have been running it on my bass boat. Sorry guys not interested in any trades. Powerhead is in transit to me right now. $8800 my home e-mail joycemason3@comcast.net
Competitive in the 10 or 11 second class!!! SHOO F U C K I N WEEEEEEE
Own any Lake!!!! Get her cowboys
It seems like it would take double that power to run in the 7's!!!!!
ROMAN WINS AGAIN!!!

Rexone
09-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Tony you gotta stop makin fun of all the wacker dudes, they're gonna end up all butt hurt n shit.
I think I might just buy this thing. Seller said it comes with any lake I want and I've always wanted my own lake.
Please ship me the above described moto along with the grant deed to Lake Powell please. Thanks.
I figure for 8800 bones I'll own Lake Powell free n clear then sell this wacker to some Canatard that don't know no better and thinks 11's is the shit. :supp:

Jetboatguru
09-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Mike,
As a moderator, your opinions should be unbiased. You should be as neutral as you can. Your bashing of this Outboard dude is unwarranted.(FUNNY AS FREAKING HELL!!!!) but unwarrnated. :D :D
PS Can I own Mead if you own Powell????? BWWWWAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAA
BBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rexone
09-07-2004, 12:00 AM
You're right guru. I'd prolly go broke managing Lake Powell anyway.
Hopefully the writer will take my crap as a joke as it was intended and it will not be front pages news on Western Wackers Today tomorrow morning. :D

Rexone
09-07-2004, 12:21 AM
btw Tony, shit is one of the few words that escaped the ***boat automated foul language checker. So spaces are not required. Not that you'd ever have the need to use this word again... :rollside: :)

You Te
09-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Well, well, well, I see Mr. Scarlata has been reduced to reading the O/B section.
Since Mr. Scarlata has sold his ride I'm quite sure this is the reason for his sudden interest in the O/B section.
I feel the need to warn you Mr. Scarlata, stay away from anything with the JSRE name on it.
There has been quite a few people rat fuucked by JSRE. Anyone that knows O/B's will have nothing to do with him.
You Te

Jetboatguru
09-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up on JSRE Uncle Tony.
I was just about to head pick up that motor and clamp it on to my new boat. I may be able to make it out ot BBSP with the ride.

You Te
09-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I was just about to head pick up that motor and clamp it on to my new boat. I may be able to make it out ot BBSP with the ride.
Gee Tony,
Maybe you could bring a TFH instead. :D :D :D
You Te

lucky
09-07-2004, 02:17 PM
if your gonna take a walk on the wild side , maybe mike will take ya out for a test drive in his .. its just sittin around with for sailing sighns on it lol

Tom Brown
09-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Tony, I have a spare inline 6 Merc with a freshly painted cowl. I've got the high output trimp pump for it also. I would consider a trade for your Canyon if you throw in a little cash and a case of beer.
Let me know. A little nitrous, a 1000lb boat, and you should be in the 10s or 11s. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Whackers are still gay, no matter what you do to them.

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 06:47 PM
I don't care for guys giving out flowers in the LA X, so get back there :jawdrop: You are missed dude :D
Really now, I like them all except " Water Lice ".........( . )( . )..... :supp:

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 06:51 PM
I don't care for guys giving out flowers in the LA X, so get back there :jawdrop: You are missed dude :D
Really now, I like them all except " Water Lice ".........( . )( . )..... :supp:
Flowers at LAX? thats some good shit huh Kim? :D

TRG
09-07-2004, 07:07 PM
hey! They dont alow that crap at LAX anymore, you guys should get out of the hills a liittle more often! lol

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 07:20 PM
This is some funny shit.
So what is it, anyway? 10's or 11's? Maybe on a good day squeek out a 9, and bad day sit on a 12?
Aye yi yi! :supp:
I always get the rope all tangled up tryin to start one of them things anyway. And if the think kicks back, holy shit! (No spaces) :(
Hey Kim...do they sell flowers at airports in Canada? :sleeping:
Justa bee boppin on down the road! :redface: Hey...
Why can we build a computer, put a man on the moon, but still can't fix a hole in the road without leaving a bump! :supp:
Heers yer sign!

You Te
09-07-2004, 07:24 PM
So how do you feel when a gay wacker kicks your ass out on the water Mr. Dmontzst?
All that noise with your big block and nothing to back it up.
You Te

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:27 PM
So how do you feel when a gay wacker kicks your ass out on the water Mr. Dmontzst?
All that noise with your big block and nothing to back it up.
You Te
It has not happened yet. And if it or when it does, it will still be a gay ass whacker. ha!

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 07:28 PM
This is some funny shit.
So what is it, anyway? 10's or 11's? Maybe on a good day squeek out a 9, and bad day sit on a 12?
Aye yi yi! :supp:
I always get the rope all tangled up tryin to start one of them things anyway. And if the think kicks back, holy shit! (No spaces) :(
Hey Kim...do they sell flowers at airports in Canada? :sleeping:
Justa bee boppin on down the road! :redface: Hey...
Why can we build a computer, put a man on the moon, but still can't fix a hole in the road without leaving a bump! :supp:
Heers yer sign!
Hell ya! Just not from guys in white robes :D .........( . )( . )....

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Flowers at LAX? thats some good shit huh Kim? :D
I don't do " DOPE " dopes, do dope!.......( . )( . )......... :eat:

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 07:31 PM
hey! They dont alow that crap at LAX anymore, you guys should get out of the hills a liittle more often! lol
I drove last time down, 2002 BBSP.........( . )( . )......... :coffeycup :D

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:32 PM
I don't do " DOPE " dopes, do dope!.......( . )( . )......... :eat:
What is it you do then?

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 07:33 PM
What is it you do then?
Its called ....BEER!.........( . )( . ).....and women :D

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Hell ya! Just not from guys in white robes :D .........( . )( . )....
Yeah, now days those guys with white robes might have a bomb taped to their nuts! Pick the wrong flower, and BOOM!

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Its called ....BEER!.........( . )( . ).....and women :D
So you are a lesbian> http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_abxe.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/headbang.gif
:D

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
So you are a lesbian> http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_abxe.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/headbang.gif
:jawdrop: I would be HetroSexual, RiceBoy! :D ..........( . )( . ).....

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:08 PM
:jawdrop: I would be HetroSexual, RiceBoy! :D ..........( . )( . ).....
Thank the lord for that...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_aaky.gif
Your whacker is lake rice! :wink:

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Thank the lord for that...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_aaky.gif
Your whacker is lake rice! :wink:
It is " get kicked off Lakes " stuff around here, does that count? :eek: :wink:

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:44 PM
It is " get kicked off Lakes " stuff around here, does that count? :eek: :wink:
Which one gets you kicked off?
I can see you know whats up, you went out and bought a V-Drive after owning a whacker.

You Te
09-07-2004, 09:11 PM
It has not happened yet. And if it or when it does, it will still be a gay ass whacker. ha!
It will happen Dmontzsta, that's got to hurt :cry: :cry: , a gay ass wacker beats a flat bottom. Gay is faster. Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 09:14 PM
It will happen Dmontzsta, that's got to hurt :cry: :cry: , a gay ass wacker beats a flat bottom. Gay is faster. Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
You can make a flatbottom faster for less money. I dont think I will run in to a fast whacker anytime soon and when I do, I will be ready. I bet the flattie picks up more chicks than a whacker too...oh yeah and it draws more attention and looks better. No matter what...it is still a WHACKER!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/blbl.gif

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 09:35 PM
You can make a flatbottom faster for less money. I dont think I will run in to a fast whacker anytime soon and when I do, I will be ready. I bet the flattie picks up more chicks than a whacker too...oh yeah and it draws more attention and looks better. No matter what...it is still a WHACKER!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/blbl.gif
Monsta...I don't know about that...I saw a 21 foot Liberator tunnel at CBBB with a sweet thing in it, (and his girl friend), and they looked pretty comfey all up in there 'n shit with their plush interior. Girls like that high class comfey stuff, all padded and nice. What's nice about gettin the shit beat out of you (in more ways than one) in an 'ol flat bottom? Oh, did I mention that I ran along side this Lib for about three miles or so somewhere between 95 and 100? Couldn't pass him. He just kept trimmin it up, and I swear, the thing was riding like a Caddy. I'm in my tunnel hull, foot flat to the floor. I'm not sure, but I don't think your beautiful, Ford powered Lavey will run on my boat.
I was told later that boat runs about 105 in optimum cond's. And ladys like that!!! Girls...that's another story. :cool: But the FE power is so cool!

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Monsta...I don't know about that...I saw a 21 foot Liberator tunnel at CBBB with a sweet thing in it, (and his girl friend), and they looked pretty comfey all up in there 'n shit with their plush interior. Girls like that high class comfey stuff, all padded and nice. What's nice about gettin the shit beat out of you (in more ways than one) in an 'ol flat bottom? Oh, did I mention that I ran along side this Lib for about three miles or so somewhere between 95 and 100? Couldn't pass him. He just kept trimmin it up, and I swear, the thing was riding like a Caddy. I'm in my tunnel hull, foot flat to the floor. I'm not sure, but I don't think your beautiful, Ford powered Lavey will run on my boat.
I was told later that boat runs about 105 in optimum cond's. And ladys like that!!! Girls...that's another story. :cool: But the FE power is so cool!
You are right, it doesnt run those speeds and dont know if I want to run those speeds. I have buddies with boats that fast and I can get my kicks with that. Maybe down the road I will pick up a runnerbottom and break triple digits, but it is just not fun, BTW: How hard can you and the lib turn?

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 09:54 PM
You are right, it doesnt run those speeds and dont know if I want to run those speeds. I have buddies with boats that fast and I can get my kicks with that. Maybe down the road I will pick up a runnerbottom and break triple digits, but it is just not fun, BTW: How hard can you and the lib turn?
I don't know about the Lib, but my boat turns real good...stays very flat, will toss you out if you're not careful.... (Modified V bottom, not pickle fork tunnel) . You'rs might have me there.
FYI..I like your boat a lot.

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 09:55 PM
I don't know about the Lib, but my boat's on rails. I can toss you out at any speed. (Not YOU, but you know what I mean.)
FYI..I like your boat a lot.
What kind of boat do you have again?
Thanks. BTW

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 10:00 PM
What kind of boat do you have again?
Thanks. BTW
I edited my post...didn't like how it sounded...
Bahner tunnel jet.

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 10:03 PM
here's a pic from Lake San Antonio

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Nice, it looks alot like a Southwind Tunnel, is it a splash?
Flats turn pretty insane once you plate down. Mine is not the best turning flat I have rode in.

steelcomp
09-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Thanks!
Bottom's a PlaceCraft splash...top's Bahner original.
Yeah, I have a friend with an older Mandella marathon race boat. That's a turnin SOB.
Gotta go!
Later.

Rexone
09-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey any of you he-men with the flatties wanna take a little run to Catalina and back in the afternoon 4 foot wind chop.... ?
Just follow me... I'll be in the wacker... :jawdrop:
http://www.rexmar.com/boat/images/twinrig.jpg
gayone :D

dmontzsta
09-08-2004, 06:08 AM
Hey any of you he-men with the flatties wanna take a little run to Catalina and back in the afternoon 4 foot wind chop.... ?
hahahahaha.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Is that Tom Maniers Schiada flat parked next to you in the pic?

lucky
09-08-2004, 12:00 PM
match up any 21 footer and the run like caddies - ( well ok , lets sport cads) -- I do believe Our token blown cole open bow boat could run that 105-- ++++++++++ you all now which one i'm talkin .... I like mikes ideas - own one of every boat !!!! ( i'd still love to buy that whacker of yours ) question is will ya float me a loan ?

Rexone
09-08-2004, 02:49 PM
match up any 21 footer and the run like caddies - ( well ok , lets sport cads) -- I do believe Our token blown cole open bow boat could run that 105-- ++++++++++ you all now which one i'm talkin .... I like mikes ideas - own one of every boat !!!! ( i'd still love to buy that whacker of yours ) question is will ya float me a loan ?
yes matter of fact I will. Pay me 24K down and I'll finance the remainder. :rollside:

Tom Brown
09-08-2004, 02:57 PM
AKA: spamone

MAXIMUS
09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
-- I do believe Our token blown cole open bow boat could run that 105-- ++++++++++ you all now which one i'm talkin ....
I would hate to see that thing get biatch slapped by a certain jet boat! :notam:
I like mikes ideas - own one of every boat !!!! ( i'd still love to buy that whacker of yours ) question is will ya float me a loan ?
I like that idea too... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Which one gets you kicked off?
I can see you know whats up, you went out and bought a V-Drive after owning a whacker.
That would be the Whacker, they think its just alittle to fast at some Lakes to be ripping around over a 100mph :( .
I bought a V-Drive because it had a prop and this engine sticking way out there :supp: If I ever see thius one around my neck of the woods, I will buy another boat, Couger Tunnel ( Same as Info's ) :jawdrop: ........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 06:31 PM
I love Mikes Hallet, shes tits......( . )( . ).....If I can keep buying boats, I want one more fast Whacker, 1 more fast V-Drive ( Tunnel ), 1 JetBoat ( for the wife ) :p

TRG
09-08-2004, 06:37 PM
are any of you guys with these "EGG BEATERS" considered to be pretty quick out of the hole? it seems to be very rare to see one stabb out like v's and jet's i've seen around town.
Todd

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 07:09 PM
are any of you guys with these "EGG BEATERS" considered to be pretty quick out of the hole? it seems to be very rare to see one stabb out like v's and jet's i've seen around town.
Todd
I don't come out that fast, but when it comes down it sling shots you out there and I have the power to catch up fast....
Slow HST is around 100, fast one is really close to 130 mph!.....( . )( . ).... :cool:

steelcomp
09-08-2004, 08:32 PM
I don't think I'd want to be in that boat in 4' chop. :confused:

TRG
09-08-2004, 08:36 PM
so what your saying is that you generally dont like to run from a stop?
what the hell is a hst anyway?
thanks for the reply too.

TRG
09-08-2004, 08:41 PM
hey mike, thats kinda funny...you in your boat in the middle of lake pacific would be like me in the middle of havasu on a long weekend,...come to think of it,... that only happened to me once, im not stupid enough to do that again! lol
too nice of a boat anyway to take out there and beat up! but that is my worthless opinion though!

steelcomp
09-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Is that Tom Maniers Schiada flat parked next to you in the pic?
Yes, it is. That was taken at the VDrive Club season opener this year.

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 09:34 PM
so what your saying is that you generally dont like to run from a stop?
what the hell is a hst anyway?
thanks for the reply too.
Dead stop is for me, I like to run there ass's down...Hst http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0520-med.JPG :D

TRG
09-08-2004, 09:37 PM
so out of your two boats,...wich of them do you have more fun in?

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 09:38 PM
:cool: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0592.JPG...........Slow ass Hanson!

TRG
09-08-2004, 09:38 PM
im assuming that your HST stands for "high speed tunnel"?

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 09:45 PM
so out of your two boats,...wich of them do you have more fun in?
I have fun in both of them V-Drive is wild thing to learn how to drive and the HydroStream is just speed!
Hst HydroStream is my baby, stereo that is good, motor that moves it fast and you are allways dry.
V-Drive pulls tubes great and it is excitement to me...new to v-drives! I will have a good one one day, but 90 mph in this one is stupid!.......( . )( . )........ :cool:

TRG
09-08-2004, 09:49 PM
what kind of hull is your v-drive?
nice looking boat anyway.

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 09:54 PM
im assuming that your HST stands for "high speed tunnel"?
It was built for Off-Shore racing, 2-4 foot chop still on it and gone!......( . )( . ).........You have to be on top the water to enjoy it!
It is a fast Lake Boat, no more than that! But, it can move really fast compared to most! Mine is quit heavy ...compared to UT's and Rolands !
Mine don't have NOS either. :eat: alot out there, that think they are fast, shit I pull my kids on tubes with this :eek:

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 10:00 PM
what kind of hull is your v-drive?
nice looking boat anyway.
Thats along story, want to hear my version :cool: I think its a Hondo, can't find any #'s on it yet! :frown: I will though.........( . )( . )........

Rexone
09-09-2004, 01:04 AM
hey mike, thats kinda funny...you in your boat in the middle of lake pacific would be like me in the middle of havasu on a long weekend,...come to think of it,... that only happened to me once, im not stupid enough to do that again! lol
too nice of a boat anyway to take out there and beat up! but that is my worthless opinion though!
That boat's made more Catalina runs practicing for ski racing than most go to havazoo in 5 years. While most were in calmer morning conditions it's very survivable in 3-4 foot crap and launches and lands nice and level with the long plates. Lots of afternoon runs inside the breakwater too around the oil islands which can get a bit choppy here n there. I wouldn't call it an ideal rough water boat but it will run through rough water and come home to tell about it. The hull is AME4000 and not a light layup like normally used with that resin. It's a pretty tough hombre in terms of hull strength and has taken some hard hits with no problem (other than passenger aches and pains). ;) 4 full length tall stringers. It's not your grandpas whacker.

TRG
09-09-2004, 12:41 PM
my grandpa owned a flattie! (but he's not with us anymore)

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 12:51 PM
my grandpa owned a flattie! (but he's not with us anymore)
They are nice boats for ripping, but nothing else! They sound cool also!
My thoughts are, if you like wet..flattie..if you like dry whacker! I like flatties ( don't tell anyone ) but the wetness sucks! I have 3 bilge pumps on her, because it sits so low in the water at the transom...3 inchs top in the water, you take on water...no matter what!.........( . )( . )........ :(

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 12:54 PM
You need glass for a flattie, or it will beat you to death!.........Not that bad but it sucks..........( . )( . )........where are these flat guys! :cry:

TRG
09-09-2004, 02:35 PM
its kinda funny how no one will post up about normal questioning between the three options of boat propultion but when you get technical,..boy does the sheit start flying! :D
it was good talking to ya kim!

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 05:01 PM
its kinda funny how no one will post up about normal questioning between the three options of boat propultion but when you get technical,..boy does the sheit start flying! :D
it was good talking to ya kim!
I say it , how I see it! Good talking to you also.......( . )( . )........ :D

steelcomp
09-09-2004, 08:20 PM
It's not your grandpas whacker.
Hey...you keep grandpa's whacker out of this! Grandma won't like it a bit! (Sheesh! Thought we were keepin this clean!) :redface:
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Wasn't me! ;)

steelcomp
09-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Hey, lookey there...these brothas' is bad to da bone!

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey, lookey there...these brothas' is bad to da bone!
Nice looking tunnel.........( . )( . ).......
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5669

steelcomp
09-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Nice looking tunnel.........( . )( . ).......
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5669
you posted the wrong pic...damn whackers, anyway!

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Not puting up the Jet, thats for the other to do........( . )( . ).......
others = JetBoaters :p

Wakker
09-13-2004, 02:11 AM
Todd
Bring your turd and we'll race from a stop... Bet my wacker owns from start to finish :D

You Te
09-16-2004, 06:25 AM
Bring your turd and we'll race from a stop... Bet my wacker owns from start to finish :D
Hey now Wakker, no need to be rude. :D :D
You Te

Kim Hanson
09-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Hey now Wakker, no need to be rude. :D :D
You Te
He told the truth, shit floats! :D ..........( . )( . ).......

TRG
09-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Hey wakker,... i at no point in time have ever led YOU, or any other forum member to believe that my,...TURD?, is or has ever been QUICK, FAST, or even CLEAN,for that matter! maybe you should take some of your uncle tony's advice and and learn how to not to be rude!
fact of the matter is, my shit dont even float! i was merely stating the fact that you hardley ever see a wakker that is trully considered to be quick!
now,... i did not say there are none out there, this was only a personal observation about were i usually boat!
Todd"ruffelin feathers"njuzz :p

Wakker
09-17-2004, 12:52 AM
He told the truth, shit floats! ..........( . )( . ).......
my shit dont even float!
Kim, I think he just called us liars :D

Roland the Fisherman
09-17-2004, 07:27 AM
Hey wakker,... i at no point in time have ever led YOU, or any other forum member to believe that my,...TURD?, is or has ever been QUICK, FAST, or even CLEAN,for that matter! maybe you should take some of your uncle tony's advice and and learn how to not to be rude!
fact of the matter is, my shit dont even float! i was merely stating the fact that you hardley ever see a wakker that is trully considered to be quick!
now,... i did not say there are none out there, this was only a personal observation about were i usually boat!
Tod, your right wackers have very little torque. The old in line 6's were the worst. Take low torque and a every day 18ft 900lb hull and the dead stop performance is a little sad.
Years back I had a 18 kona with a 454 and it would wax most wackers out of the gate, then a few would run me down.
Don't let these guys give you shit about you boat, some of these don't even have one. ;)

Kim Hanson
09-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Kim, I think he just called us liars :D
Im not no ****ing liar.........( . )( . )....... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Tod, your right wackers have very little torque. The old in line 6's were the worst. Take low torque and a every day 18ft 900lb hull and the dead stop performance is a little sad.
Years back I had a 18 kona with a 454 and it would wax most wackers out of the gate, then a few would run me down.
Don't let these guys give you shit about you boat, some of these don't even have one. ;)
I seem to have lots Roland, just burnt out another jackplate motor so it about 3/4 the way up and it still comes out of the hole not bad, the sling shot shit is crazy..............( . )( . )........ :eek:

TRG
09-17-2004, 09:10 PM
kim, are you heading out to that fb2 thing out at big river on the 10th?
if so,... i would not hesitate to have a go in your sling shot?
and of coarse ide have to buy you a beer! :)
my uncle opened the old "fishermans bait and tackle" in havasu back in the day (Sam Manning), and he used to take my kid brother and myself out for an early morn. fish, i was much younger then ,but it felt as if this ranger was a "sling shot" i mean he would scare the shit out of me and my brother, but since then...i personally have not come up against anything even close to that experience, i know it was years ago but this experience was unforgettable!
not trying to stir the shit but trying to prove to others that it is quite possible to have a little conversation with you OB guys, one thing i have to admit though,... some of the OB peops are a bit quick to type, or should i say...tightly wound?
Todd

Wakker
09-17-2004, 11:12 PM
some of the OB peops are a bit quick
Your finally coming around...

steelcomp
09-18-2004, 07:01 AM
Your finally coming around...
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :yuk:

Kim Hanson
09-18-2004, 05:16 PM
kim, are you heading out to that fb2 thing out at big river on the 10th?
if so,... i would not hesitate to have a go in your sling shot?
and of coarse ide have to buy you a beer! :)
my uncle opened the old "fishermans bait and tackle" in havasu back in the day (Sam Manning), and he used to take my kid brother and myself out for an early morn. fish, i was much younger then ,but it felt as if this ranger was a "sling shot" i mean he would scare the shit out of me and my brother, but since then...i personally have not come up against anything even close to that experience, i know it was years ago but this experience was unforgettable!
not trying to stir the shit but trying to prove to others that it is quite possible to have a little conversation with you OB guys, one thing i have to admit though,... some of the OB peops are a bit quick to type, or should i say...tightly wound?
Todd
No way Todd, I will be trying to make BBSP next April....fun stuff happens there! Funny thing is this HST is my first boat, found it to be really crazy fast, second boat I bought lasted 2 mths.! It had a top speed of 50 miles an hour :notam: After hitting over a hundred, you can't go back to slow chit!
I just like to wind people up really hard with shit talking, its all in fun and boating! :p BTW, do you think you could afford all that beer, I can drink alot! :D .......( . )( . )........

TRG
09-19-2004, 06:33 PM
i think my allowance will cover it! :boxed:

Kim Hanson
09-20-2004, 06:22 PM
i think my allowance will cover it! :boxed:
:D BBSP, we will see :D .......( . )( . )..........