PDA

View Full Version : Rocky!

TRIMM MANN
09-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Hey Rocky,
Thanks for the incredible weekend on your new boat, it was awesome :D You have an incredible family.Tell April thanks for the great hospitality,
I also got to meet a lot of ***boaters.
HOT DIGGITY DOG
PARTYCAT
STV_KEITH
LAVEYBOB
MBROWN
And A lot more I can't remember.
All and all a perfect weekend :2purples:

TRIMM MANN
09-07-2004, 11:21 AM
:hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 12:09 PM
No problem Kenny, :rollside: it was great having a boat bitch......

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey Rocky,
Thanks for the incredible weekend on your new boat, it was awesome :D You have an incredible family.Tell April thanks for the great hospitality,
HOT DIGGITY DOG
PARTYCAT
STV_KEITH
LAVEYBOB
MBROWN
Kenny...great to meet ya....lots of cool peeps up there Sunday...hopefully I'll be up at the 'Almost Dam Run' next month....

RiverDave
09-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Rocky's just making the rounds now days.. ;) :D
RD

TRIMM MANN
09-07-2004, 03:15 PM
PARTY CAT,
It was great partying with you guys. Glenn is a total BALL BREAKER :2purples: My type of people.
Oh wait you didn't drink :eek: Big time hangover that's right :crossx:

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 03:24 PM
PARTY CAT,
It was great partying with you guys. Glenn is a total BALL BREAKER :2purples: My type of people.
Oh wait you didn't drink :eek: Big time hangover that's right :crossx:
I'd say that if you had a bottle of goose, god knows how many Jello shots and "Goose Berries", throw a few beers in there....you'd have probably felt the same LOL... :2purples: :crossx:
At least with the goose...I didn't have a headache :)

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Rocky's just making the rounds now days.. ;) :D
RD
Just trying to spread the love. You know the D Row election is right around the corner so I need to be seen in public.... :idea:

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 03:27 PM
I'd say that if you had a bottle of goose, god knows how many Jello shots and "Goose Berries", throw a few beers in there....you'd have probably felt the same LOL... :2purples: :crossx:
At least with the goose...I didn't have a headache :)
PC, stop bragging.,.... :messedup: :mix:

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 03:38 PM
PC, stop bragging.,.... :messedup: :mix:
Bragging...nah...I'm just glad we made a left instead of a right after dinner on Sunday night...HDD talked about checking D Row out but for some reason we opted to not stop by....somehow...I think it was in my best interest to not drink Sunday night the way I did on Saturday....you guys probably would have banished me to Parker :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

nodigg
09-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Bragging...nah...I'm just glad we made a left instead of a right after dinner on Sunday night...HDD talked about checking D Row out but for some reason we opted to not stop by....somehow...I think it was in my best interest to not drink Sunday night the way I did on Saturday....you guys probably would have banished me to Parker :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Go back to work! :messedup:

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 03:52 PM
We were up until 3am that night to it was a good thing you guys left because I might not of went to bed. We wouldn't banish you to Parker...that's a death sentence. We like you too much :eek:

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Go back to work! :messedup:
Why should I do that now...I never started today :D :D

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 04:01 PM
We were up until 3am that night to it was a good thing you guys left because I might not of went to bed. We wouldn't banish you to Parker...that's a death sentence. We like you too much :eek:
Damm...we should have...then I would have not even had to go to bed...I was up a little after 4 and on the road before 5....we saw a bunch of emergency vehicles headed your way around 10-10:30 while we were at dinner...we were just hoping that there weren't any golf cart roll overs :rollside:

nodigg
09-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Why should I do that now...I never started today :D :D
Don't tell me you had to take the day off to clean the house for Jen in order to get to go to da' river!

nodigg
09-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Oh, and congrats Rocky on the new boat! A littel different than before it looks like.

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Oh, and congrats Rocky on the new boat! A littel different than before it looks like.
Thanks, we like it alot. Just a little different wanted a close deck after having a Deck Boat.
P.C. we saw the emergency vehicles too we in front of condos in front of Javelina when they went by. I'm happy to report that there was no blood shed on the G Carts this time... :rollside:

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Don't tell me you had to take the day off to clean the house for Jen in order to get to go to da' river!
Hell no....more important stuff.....I'll fill ya in tomorrow... :) :)

Party Cat
09-07-2004, 04:19 PM
P.C. we say the emergency vehicles too we in front of condos in front of Javelina when they went by. I'm happy to report that there was no blood shed on the G Carts this time... :rollside:
Glad to hear that....I'd hate for ya to wreck that cool trailer that ya haul the Goose around in LMAO....

hot_diggity_dog
09-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey Rocky,
HOT DIGGITY DOG
PARTYCAT
STV_KEITH
LAVEYBOB
MBROWN
Big Ken nice to meet you and to give you the business. :argue: :hammerhea LOL :D
Rocky those Taco's went like a tornado :2purples:
I remember someone saying he can you make me another one, I said this aint no Focking 24 hour stand were closed. LOL :wink:
Had a great time with great Peeps
HDD :crossx:

nodigg
09-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Thanks, we like it alot. Just a little different wanted a close deck after having a Deck Boat.
P.C. we say the emergency vehicles too we in front of condos in front of Javelina when they went by. I'm happy to report that there was no blood shed on the G Carts this time... :rollside:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep looking for the "right" deck boat to trade up to an then I wander off to the closed bows every so often. (I am even peeking at v-hulls because of the cabins! :2purples: :hammer2:

hot_diggity_dog
09-07-2004, 04:24 PM
No problem Kenny, :rollside: it was great having a boat bitch......
As long as you kept yelling :hammer2: Hey Pile you missed a spot :hammer2:
Like Sergeant Carter :argue: LOL
HDD :cool:

Jordy
09-07-2004, 04:25 PM
you guys probably would have banished me to Parker :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I hear they can really party down there... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Once again the Fish Tacos made me very happy. I think I was the guy who asked you to make another batch...
Here is some pic's
Mbrown in the big pond at Steamboat..
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02812-med.JPG
The Taco wagon....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02865-med.JPG
Moabi
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02863-med.JPG
Steamboat
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02815-med.JPG
The T Rev dance.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02858__2_-med.JPG
And a perfect ending to the long weekend
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02889-med.JPG

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep looking for the "right" deck boat to trade up to an then I wander off to the closed bows every so often. (I am even peeking at v-hulls because of the cabins! :2purples: :hammer2:
Don't say V bottom.......
Mine has a cabin
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02818-med.JPG

hot_diggity_dog
09-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Just trying to spread the love. You know the D Row election is right around the corner so I need to be seen in public.... :idea:
I heard a rumor from the lady of the House on your running mate. :confused:
And I'll accept Mr. president :cool:
Hot (Mayor of Havasu & Vice President of D-Row) Diggity Dog

nodigg
09-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Don't say V bottom.......
Mine has a cabin
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC02818-med.JPG
I know, no V-bottoms! But I am trying to avoid the hunch over cabin effect of most cats. Now that guy in the middle has PLENTY of room!

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 04:39 PM
I know, no V-bottoms! But I am trying to avoid the hunch over cabin effect of most cats. Now that guy in the middle has PLENTY of room!
The guy sitting there is 6'2". Trust me you ain't doing a lot of sitting in the cabin :notam:

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 04:41 PM
I heard a rumor from the lady of the House on your running mate. :confused:
And I'll accept Mr. president :cool:
Hot (Mayor of Havasu & Vice President of D-Row) Diggity Dog
I'd be honored to have you as my VP. Keep in mind that you must take over all my duties when I become incapacitated and that happens quite a bit.... :D

Tyson Ross
09-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Rocky,
Good to meet you. I am setting myself up here but my wife thanks you for the big sticks. ;) I would like to have hung out a little more w/ everyone but Jr was not having one of his better boat trips. :lightsabe
The aluminum cat didn't seem to blend in very well with the rest of the NICE boats. :D

BoatFloating
09-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Rocky,
Good to meet you. I am setting myself up here but my wife thanks you for the big sticks. ;) I would like to have hung out a little more w/ everyone but Jr was not having one of his better boat trips. :lightsabe
The aluminum cat didn't seem to blend in very well with the rest of the NICE boats. :D
Tyson, it was great to meet you too. It's just nice to see you have Jr. out there. It pays off in the long run trust me. We had Trevor out there at 5 weeks old. He's now 6 and is a water rat.... The Aluma cat works just fine... I'll trade you payments...
I knew the wife would like the Big Sticks. They usually like thinks thought can't get very often :supp: ( You did set yourself up :hammer2: )