PDA

View Full Version : Back from Labor Day

That Guy
09-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Got back yesterday from Havasu for the long weekend. Great time, weather was actually pretty cool for this time of the year. Spent Sunday at the
mini sandbar pretty much all day. It got pretty crowded around 2-5. Lots of people having fun....LE pretty much just drove by and checked things out and we didn't see them give anyone a second look except for a guy on a jet ski around 5:00. He thought it would be great fun to do continual donuts around the outside of the sandbar which really pissed off those anchored on the outside. He was ultimately taken aboard their boat and it looked like they arrested him for DUI.
Headed to the channel around 6:00 and it was still going crazy. Again, LE was very cool if you were being safe and not acting like an A-hole. We met up with our very own Sofa King and Goldilocks in the channel around 9:00pm. Thanks for the drinks, music and good times. Also met up with Kachina Ken at about the same time. I threw down the shocker to Ken coming up the channel earlier in the day and he didn't respond....lol. Finally got out of the channel around 11:30 and believe it or not the ramp was still crowded. Overall, a great time and not too crazy for a holiday weekend. :D

NOTALENT
09-07-2004, 08:10 AM
It was crazy at Copper Canyon..As we were leaving around 5:00pm I started heading out ant the cops..got me..pulled me over...It turns out that a guy was hanging on to the side of my boat hitchin a ride!!!! I had no clue!! They pulled me over to there boat..and gave me the breathalizer...barley passed..good think I stopped drinking early..and started on the water..lol..but I told them I didnt know the guy at this poing he jumped inside the boat..the cop said" Hey Dumb ass get hell over here"..haha..gave him the speach and then got him for drunk in public...ouch. Let me go..but I was scared... :rollside:

Phat Matt
09-07-2004, 08:43 AM
Got back yesterday from Havasu for the long weekend. Great time, weather was actually pretty cool for this time of the year. Spent Sunday at the
mini sandbar pretty much all day. It got pretty crowded around 2-5. Lots of people having fun....LE pretty much just drove by and checked things out and we didn't see them give anyone a second look except for a guy on a jet ski around 5:00. He thought it would be great fun to do continual donuts around the outside of the sandbar which really pissed off those anchored on the outside. He was ultimately taken aboard their boat and it looked like they arrested him for DUI.
Headed to the channel around 6:00 and it was still going crazy. Again, LE was very cool if you were being safe and not acting like an A-hole. We met up with our very own Sofa King and Goldilocks in the channel around 9:00pm. Thanks for the drinks, music and good times. Also met up with Kachina Ken at about the same time. I threw down the shocker to Ken coming up the channel earlier in the day and he didn't respond....lol. Finally got out of the channel around 11:30 and believe it or not the ramp was still crowded. Overall, a great time and not too crazy for a holiday weekend. :D
I am glad you had a good time. I am still piecing that evening together! :jawdrop: It must have been a good time because my ankle is swollen and I have bruises everywhere. No more Jager!!! :supp: :D At least my boat was still there in the morning because I was driving no where.

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 08:47 AM
It was crazy at Copper Canyon..As we were leaving around 5:00pm I started heading out ant the cops..got me..pulled me over...It turns out that a guy was hanging on to the side of my boat hitchin a ride!!!! I had no clue!! They pulled me over to there boat..and gave me the breathalizer...barley passed..good think I stopped drinking early..and started on the water..lol..but I told them I didnt know the guy at this poing he jumped inside the boat..the cop said" Hey Dumb ass get hell over here"..haha..gave him the speach and then got him for drunk in public...ouch. Let me go..but I was scared... :rollside:
glad you got by on that one!!! ;)

PlyaPlya22
09-07-2004, 08:47 AM
PM/Bobaloo/J-Rod...nice hookin up with you and Goldi on Sun(?) I know it was one of those days. Glad to hear everyone made it back OK.

That Guy
09-07-2004, 09:01 AM
There was also a guy with a party boat that had a wicked laser show going on his boat in the channel on Sunday night. Anyone know who that was???

Roxysnow
09-07-2004, 09:22 AM
They were staying at the Nautical. They had the pontoon park in front of our room. Green lasers and blasting the country music!

That Guy
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
I am glad you had a good time. I am still piecing that evening together! :jawdrop: It must have been a good time because my ankle is swollen and I have bruises everywhere. No more Jager!!! :supp: :D At least my boat was still there in the morning because I was driving no where.
Well the ankle problem involved a goat, some toothpaste and and a blow up sheep......oh and we gave you an 9.6 score for your efforts. :skull: :cool:

Phat Matt
09-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Well the ankle problem involved a goat, some toothpaste and and a blow up sheep......oh and we gave you an 9.6 score for your efforts. :skull: :cool:
Do I at least get a medal for my efforts? :confused: It looks like someone took a :hammer2: to me. :2purples:
It was a good weekend though. I think I'll go back this one. Who's coming? :D

Goldilocks
09-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Had a great time this weekend. It was nice to see people from the boards. Plya, did you get all of the yak cleaned up out of the boat :p
The laser show boat was playing country music :confused:

KACHINA KEN
09-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Also met up with Kachina Ken at about the same time. I threw down the shocker to Ken coming up the channel earlier in the day and he didn't respond....lol. . :D :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
09-07-2004, 04:39 PM
It's blasphemy to mix those 2! :eek:

KACHINA KEN
09-07-2004, 04:43 PM
:jawdrop:
How am i supposed to respond to a dude throwin me a shocker????, I like the ladies!

KACHINA KEN
09-07-2004, 04:49 PM
BTW, nice hangin with the HB freaks this weekend and i'm glad were all safe. Matt you are a riot man, Jen was about done with ya but I was having a blast fuk'n with ya. I'm gettin you a case of jaeg for next summer.
Mel and Eric, your lots of friend and you party right. Ivan Dan, explain to your brother it's OK to be cool to HB folk and we don't bite OK. Beer Hunter, next time bro, we were pressed for time.

Phat Matt
09-07-2004, 06:59 PM
BTW, nice hangin with the HB freaks this weekend and i'm glad were all safe. Matt you are a riot man, Jen was about done with ya but I was having a blast fuk'n with ya. I'm gettin you a case of jaeg for next summer.
Mel and Eric, your lots of friend and you party right. Ivan Dan, explain to your brother it's OK to be cool to HB folk and we don't bite OK. Beer Hunter, next time bro, we were pressed for time.
Ken, I was in rare form that night. My damn river rookies kept leaving and coming back with more liquor! So, please, do me a favor and leave the case of Jager at home!!! It was a good weekend though! :rollside: :messedup: :D

That Guy
09-08-2004, 08:00 AM
How am i supposed to respond to a dude throwin me a shocker????, I like the ladies!
You're supposed to throw it back....The official Shocker etiquette manual expressly states "throwing the shocker is a form of recognition and respect, not an invitation for insertion"....lol....Either way, it's all good and I'll reserve my shocker for Mrs. Sbark1 in the future. :crossx:
:p :cool:

That Guy
09-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Had a great time this weekend. It was nice to see people from the boards. Plya, did you get all of the yak cleaned up out of the boat :p
Country music???? The light show was cool though. :eek: