PDA

View Full Version : new RV resort in Havasu.

TOBTEK
04-10-2006, 07:59 PM
does anyone know anything about this place? NOT on the water like the Islander, but you own the homes and lot (deeded land) looks really nice.
http://havasurvresort.com/index.html

Havasu_Dreamin
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
The models that they offer appear to be very small. Also, the city dump is up the road from the turnoff. On a positive note there is a new storage facility going in right across the street from them that offers biometrics as part of their security procedures.

TOBTEK
04-10-2006, 08:11 PM
how far is this place from the water? any idea on prices?

Havasu_Dreamin
04-10-2006, 08:31 PM
how far is this place from the water? any idea on prices?
It's North of the Chrysler dealership if that helps with the location, off of Chenoweth. Street address is Victoria Farms Road. East side of the 95. So probably 4.5 - 5 miles from Windsor. I've got a flyer at the Havasu pad with prices, I can't remember them off the top of my head though.....

slowinhavasu
04-10-2006, 08:41 PM
It's North of the Chrysler dealership if that helps with the location, off of Chenoweth. Street address is Victoria Farms Road. East side of the 95. So probably 4.5 - 5 miles from Windsor. I've got a flyer at the Havasu pad with prices, I can't remember them off the top of my head though.....
What good are you then ??????

Havasu_Dreamin
04-10-2006, 09:12 PM
What good are you then ??????
Blah, blah, blah. That's all Im hearing, or better yet reading. :220v: :D

TOBTEK
04-11-2006, 06:23 AM
anyone else?

sigepmock
04-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Hey Tob,
That's the place where the Phuggits, Havasu Luvr, and the Sigepmock family are at. Nice place, great clubhouse with pool tables, big screen, poker table, pool and spa, 9 hole mini golf, horseshoes etc..., lot's of bluehairs in the winter. We've owned there since the place was built(still dirt) and it's really nice but it is a little far from the water. We like it because we can head straight out into the dessert with the Rhino's....lots of cool trails back up into the hills.
PM me if you want some pics of the place or more info. SoCalHD and his wife went out there with us last weekend for the first time and they liked it so much they are thinking about buying there too.
It will also be nice when the storage place across the street is done, very nice place with reasonable prices. Also the new Lowes is going in down the street, it won't be too long before the area gets some more ammenties close by.
Chris

TOBTEK
04-11-2006, 09:33 AM
thanks Chris.....

moneypit
04-11-2006, 09:46 AM
I remember when they started selling in that place. I didnt like it because the place was so small. Clean though.

TOBTEK
04-11-2006, 09:49 AM
I remember when they started selling in that place. I didnt like it because the place was so small. Clean though.
whats the gas dock coming all about?

sigepmock
04-11-2006, 09:56 AM
All we need now is a Launch on the north side of town and we'd be set.

TOBTEK
04-11-2006, 09:58 AM
All we need now is a Lunch on the north side of town and we'd be set.
THAT WOULD BE THE HOT SET-UP!

Havasu Luvr
04-11-2006, 10:31 AM
All we need now is a Lunch on the north side of town and we'd be set.
Chris, we had "lunch" on the north side (Topock)....LMAO jk. Good to finally hook-up with you and the family. Let's do it again. You and the family are welcome aboard anytime. Just don't expect me to help with the Diaper duties....
:rolleyes:
SoCalHD, good to hook up with you and the Mrs. Next time you can lead :p

MrsSigEpMock
04-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Chris, we had "lunch" on the north side (Topock)....LMAO jk. Good to finally hook-up with you and the family. Let's do it again. You and the family are welcome aboard anytime. Just don't expect me to help with the Diaper duties....
Hey you! Chris has some great pics of your boat going to "lunch" that I took. It was great to meet you finally. I can't wait until next time! :boxed:

sigepmock
04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
OK Spelling is not my strong point :mad: It was definately great to meet in person Dave. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you the pics of your boat...a couple turned out really nice.
Now if we can get just a few more ***boaters in the park we can put the managers in check once and for all...... :crossx:
Chris

sigepmock
04-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Here you go Dave.

Havasu Luvr
04-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey you! Chris has some great pics of your boat going to "lunch" that I took. It was great to meet you finally. I can't wait until next time! :boxed:
Hey Cutie, It was my pleasure to meet the Better Half & the better looking half of the SigEpMock's. Lets do it again this weekend? or maybe the end of the month
Damm that looks good ....& the boat looks good too...Nice pics ! ! ! ! Thank you

Mrs. casean
04-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey Cutie, It was my pleasure to meet the Better Half & the better looking half of the SigEpMock's. Lets do it again this weekend? or maybe the end of the month
Damm that looks good ....& the boat looks good too...Nice pics ! ! ! ! Thank you
End of the month they will be there :p w/ us and SoCalHD's! Party at the RV Park that night too! We're bbqing and drinking! :D

sigepmock
04-11-2006, 05:05 PM
End of the month they will be there :p w/ us and SoCalHD's! Party at the RV Park that night too! We're bbqing and drinking! :D
Speaking of BBQ.... I am going to try to get a head count on the RRL board. Look for a thread "B-day BBQ" tomorrow. Space is limited and we don't want to piss off the straggling blue-hairs. :argue: That's all we need!!! :rolleyes:

TCHB
04-11-2006, 05:19 PM
I went in and looked around last month. It is really pretty nice place inside the gates with nice parking, pads, and pool area. The price ranged from $65k to $125k. Some of the spots had nice views of the lakes. You own the spot!

andy01
04-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Tob thanks for the lead.......... I let you know all that I found out tomorrow, I'll give you a call.
Chris thanks for the help! Were going to take a look Friday!
Andy

Roaddogg 4040
04-11-2006, 06:00 PM
We stayed there last month and it was great! Good prices and friendly people.
Steve

Havasu Luvr
04-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Whatcha Talking About GF??? :rollside: A party in our park? Un-heard of :crossx: maybe, just maybe we can pull this off with alittle help from our friends..... :rolleyes: I'll look for the thread in RRL tomorrow
Chris, F' the "Blue Hairs". We'll just tell them it's a "Going Away" party for them......lol

phuggit
04-11-2006, 06:44 PM
This is going to be good. :crossx: Someone else to start getting letters.

Havasu Luvr
04-11-2006, 06:58 PM
And they just dropped off the new Moho too. what a shame :rolleyes:

SoCalHD
04-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Good meeting you and your crew as well!! I'm sure we'll get many an opportunity to burn some gas this summer!

sigepmock
04-12-2006, 07:18 AM
Anytime I meet someone at the park ...I say Hi my name is Curtis and I live on lot 128 so F OFF!!!!!! We'll see who get's the letter now.... :crossx:
j/k If we can get Toby the Tire Kicker and Andy01 the Big Baller to join us ....the park should really be lots of fun this summer....with the Rhino Races and beer bongs at Dave's........I can see it now.......
Great talking to you Andy01 hope you find a lot you like. Toby stop buying stuff and come get this bike out of my garage and don't forget my Elka's :D
Chris

sigepmock
04-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Good meeting you and your crew as well!! I'm sure we'll get many an opportunity to burn some gas this summer!
Hurry and get your spot before Toby and Andy get it. I better talk to Amy..... :crossx:
Chris

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Whatcha Talking About GF??? :rollside: A party in our park? Un-heard of :crossx: maybe, just maybe we can pull this off with alittle help from our friends..... :rolleyes: I'll look for the thread in RRL tomorrow
Chris, F' the "Blue Hairs". We'll just tell them it's a "Going Away" party for them......lol
We'll all be on our best behavior :crossx:http://http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/alcoholic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/eplus2.gif

Havasu Luvr
04-12-2006, 07:52 AM
We'll all be on our best behavior :crossx:http://http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/alcoholic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/eplus2.gif
Girl ! ! "Danger Zone" I've read rumors about you.... :) Looking forward to the Intro later this month

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Girl ! ! "Danger Zone" I've read rumors about you.... :) Looking forward to the Intro later this month
ME??? Nah, it's all lies :D
We're looking forward to meeting you too! Gonna be a fun night :D

mondorally
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
I've sent an email to the resort but haven't heard back from them yet. Can anyone with a spot at the resort answer the following:
1. How long has this place been around?
2. What phase are they in and when do they expect to finish?
3. What do you do with your boat at night? If you set it up right, can you keep your boat on your spot when your not in Havasu?
4. Besides the $75/mo. assoc. dues and the normal utilities, are their any other "hidden" expenses to consider?
5. Any pics of your setups?
6. How strict are they (music, gatherings, etc.)? I assume the "letters" mentioned earlier were for disturbing the blue hairs...
Thanks!
Justin

sigepmock
04-12-2006, 09:56 AM
I've sent an email to the resort but haven't heard back from them yet. Can anyone with a spot at the resort answer the following:
1. How long has this place been around? First Phase opened in Jan 04 or so.
2. What phase are they in and when do they expect to finish? Second phase is done and they are currently selling spots there...but no clubhouse for that phase so they're sharing with phase 1, until Phase three get built. They've rough graded Phase three but probably won't start it until all of Phase II is sold out.
3. What do you do with your boat at night? If you set it up right, can you keep your boat on your spot when your not in Havasu? We leave it parked in on our spot attached to the tow vehicle overnight. We leave our boat on our spot while we're gone, chained up to the motorhome. You're allowed two vehicles to be "Stored" on your spot, moho and boat.
4. Besides the $75/mo. assoc. dues and the normal utilities, are their any other "hidden" expenses to consider? No hidden fees, Electricity, cable, and phone are the only other expenses.
5. Any pics of your setups? Send me an E-mail address and I can send you some older pics of our spots when we had the Toy hauler out there and were still finishing the lots.
6. How strict are they (music, gatherings, etc.)? I assume the "letters" mentioned earlier were for disturbing the blue hairs...We'll see how the new management is, the past managers were pretty cool and we tried to be respectful of the other guests.....definately not Crazy Horse but not as strict as the Islander. In the summer the place is pretty deserted, no bluehairs so mostly fun loving ***boaters and the more we get in the park the better control we will have over the management, remember they work for the lot owners.... :crossx:
Thanks!
Justin
Hope this helps,
Chris

mondorally
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Hope this helps,
Chris
Thanks! I'll send a PM for pics.
Justin

MrsSigEpMock
04-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Hope this helps,
Chris
3. What do you do with your boat at night? If you set it up right, can you keep your boat on your spot when your not in Havasu? We leave it parked in on our spot attached to the tow vehicle overnight. We leave our boat on our spot while we're gone, chained up to the motorhome. You're allowed two vehicles to be "Stored" on your spot, moho and boat.
You are actually allowed 2 motorized beside your moho. usually a boat and car/cart. sorry babe... :rollside:
"You may store up to two motorized vehicles on your lot, including cars & boats (subject to some rules). We have temporarily (until Phase III is completed) provided an open, fenced & locked storage area for our owners' use at no cost."

sigepmock
04-12-2006, 10:19 AM
You are actually allowed 2 motorized beside your moho. usually a boat and car/cart. sorry babe... :rollside:
"You may store up to two motorized vehicles on your lot, including cars & boats (subject to some rules). We have temporarily (until Phase III is completed) provided an open, fenced & locked storage area for our owners' use at no cost."
Thank you dear, that's why you're in charge.

MrsSigEpMock
04-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Thank you dear, that's why you're in charge.
Damn Straight!!! :p :wink: Luv ya!