PDA

View Full Version : Blowjobs....that's right! I said blow jobs!

hoolign
09-07-2004, 07:03 PM
I like em!..i likem alot..nothin better than kickin back smokin a lefty...and all of a sudden the lil woman takes matters into her own hands...er..ya know what I mean...3 cheers for blowjobs :) :) :)

Mandelon
09-07-2004, 07:06 PM
I can't see how anyone can disagree with that.
Shave em, trim em and wash em. :D

ratso
09-07-2004, 07:13 PM
Great for foreplay...but I want the real deal to finish up with...

OGShocker
09-07-2004, 07:14 PM
My wife is sitting at her computer, I start reading this thread to her and she acts like I am not here... WTF is that all about? :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-07-2004, 07:15 PM
:rollside: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719lew.gif :devil:

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 07:17 PM
There are better things than blow jobs DR EAGLE EVIL GRIN :D

Kim Hanson
09-07-2004, 07:22 PM
........( . )----insert here----( . )........ :cool:

clownpuncher
09-07-2004, 07:23 PM
equal parts brandy, vodka and kahlua. Shake it up in ice and pour into a "narrow mouthed shot glass" Tell ya why in a sec
After pouring into the shot glass top it all off with some whipped cream. Put the glass on the bar, tell the chica (men don't order these for themselves at my place) to place her hands behind her back and mouth the shot glass (this is why it should be narrow mouthed). Get those lips nice and firm around the rim so's the glass don't slip out, tilt your head back and swallow.
Put the glass back down and wipe that whipped cream off you chin. Good girl.

BarryMac
09-07-2004, 07:27 PM
equal parts brandy, vodka and kahlua. Shake it up in ice and pour into a "narrow mouthed shot glass" Tell ya why in a sec
After pouring into the shot glass top it all off with some whipped cream. Put the glass on the bar, tell the chica (men don't order these for themselves at my place) to place her hands behind her back and mouth the shot glass (this is why it should be narrow mouthed). Get those lips nice and firm around the rim so's the glass don't slip out, tilt your head back and swallow.
Put the glass back down and wipe that whipped cream off you chin. Good girl.
unfortunately that's the only blowjob my wife is gonna have, she says she doesn't have to anymore "she's married", fockin pisses me offff... :frown: :messedup: :frown:
gjb

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Yes they are great!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-fellate.gif

repo man
09-07-2004, 07:41 PM
tell her to wrap wour ball in tinfoil and yell at em

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 07:47 PM
unfortunately that's the only blowjob my wife is gonna have, she says she doesn't have to anymore "she's married", fockin pisses me offff... :frown: :messedup: :frown:
gjb
PERFECT turn her over and say I have been waiting for you to say that, No lets really consumate this marriage and well you know what is coming next, IM A BACK DOOR MAN

BarryMac
09-07-2004, 07:54 PM
PERFECT turn her over and say I have been waiting for you to say that, No lets really consumate this marriage and well you know what is coming next, IM A BACK DOOR MAN
tried that too, she says "exit only" :cry: :cry: :cry:
gjb

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Tell her something has to give and anyways all the married women do it.

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:02 PM
gjb
Your kidding right??? If your not... I'm sorry :(

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:02 PM
tried that too, she says "exit only" :cry: :cry: :cry:
gjb
Or enter slowly??? :idea: ;)

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
The backdoor is pretty much impossible to get in. That must say something :D

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:11 PM
How is it impossible to get in? :hammerhea

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:16 PM
The diameter just doesnt work. :D

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:17 PM
The diameter just doesnt work. :D
It will.. just give it time... do it slow real slow :wink:

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:18 PM
It will.. just give it time... do it slow real slow :wink:
haha, you speak from experience it seems. I have given up on that whole back door thing a long time ago, I dont think it is meant to happen. ;)

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 08:20 PM
TRY THIS it will get a semi truck in a mouse hole
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/111WBGfamily.jpg

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Just letting you know what I know.. my expereince is not meant for discussion on hot boat :wink:

Bre
09-07-2004, 08:21 PM
LMAO

WUTWZAT
09-07-2004, 08:24 PM
You gotta try and charm her :cool: tell her how beautiful the top of her head is.
Promise not to tug on her ears, :devil: she knows what she is doing.
Jason

WUTWZAT
09-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Astroglide......
How much of this stuff do you got to be using if your concerned about the calorie and carb content. :wink:
Jason

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:33 PM
lol, now thats some funny shit.

ALTERED-EAGLE
09-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Most women don't wanna get " jackhammered in the dodo hole ", but if you love em and you ply them with liberal amounts of alcohol they can usually be persuaded. You just gotta remember to go slow, it not like the vertical smile that will stretch a mile ;) before it will tear an inch. ;)

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 08:35 PM
ASTRO GLIDE is ghetto, you can by 3 tubes of astroglide for the same price as one SMALL bottle of EROS.

IN2-IN2MX
09-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Your kidding right??? If your not... I'm sorry :(
Wow! My sentiments exactly. I agree with Bre...that's tough. I just don't get it. :rolleyes:
The backdoor thing...well, it's not for everyone. :p If you're gonna venture there just go S L O W and use plently of lube. Patience is the key. :idea: Toys help. :devil:

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Do women actually like the back door thing? I would think the pink area is much better for both.

Tom Brown
09-07-2004, 09:05 PM
LMAO Kim! :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Do women actually like the back door thing? I would think the pink area is much better for both.
Actually they like it better

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Actually they like it better
Get out of town, I dont buy it! :)

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Oh Rookie, you are still young grasshopper, in due time her and you will find the true meaning of hapiness

HCS
09-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Ok, I don't do tha back door. It's for shit'in. Blow jobs are a great warm up for
tha real thing! Nothing like some deep throat. Then some........................ :coffeycup

MagicMtnDan
09-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Some women actually have orgasms when done there :2purples:

ratso
09-07-2004, 09:23 PM
The back door is good until someone like my ex mounts up and gets a little carried away and basically tries to rip it off... :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 09:26 PM
As for the backdoor some women actually have orgasms when done there
And better, more powerful than the front side

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 09:54 PM
I would say that not all women like the backdoor thing. And not all men like doing that...just something about the as!hole that doesnt attract me.

XtrmWakeborder
09-07-2004, 10:15 PM
I would say that not all women like the backdoor thing. And not all men like doing that...just something about the as!hole that doesnt attract me.
I'm with yah on this one, not to attractive, but if its what she wants then its what she gets. Well almost anything now that i think of it.....

Rexone
09-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Could be the turd factor . Just a guess. :squiggle:

v-drive
09-08-2004, 04:04 AM
Good guess. That just isn't meant to happen. :yuk: :coffeycup v-drive

FunOnTheWater
09-08-2004, 04:27 AM
I tell my wife all the time how good she blows me :jawdrop:

BarryMac
09-08-2004, 05:27 AM
Oh Rookie, you are still young grasshopper, in due time her and you will find the true meaning of hapiness
I found happiness, now I just want some sex... :eek: :)
gjb

lucky
09-08-2004, 05:38 AM
he has no key ...... :hammerhea

lucky
09-08-2004, 05:42 AM
Get out of town, I dont buy it! :)
yes time for you to take a road trip boy ...lmao

lucky
09-08-2004, 05:43 AM
The back door is good until someone like my ex mounts up and gets a little carried away and basically tries to rip it off... :jawdrop:
this needs to be defined - cause ya just scared me ... :D

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 05:44 AM
ASTRO GLIDE is ghetto, you can by 3 tubes of astroglide for the same price as one SMALL bottle of EROS.
Nothing a big luge couldn't do... :D

lucky
09-08-2004, 05:45 AM
thats why outboards were invented :2purples:

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 05:48 AM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]Do women actually like the back door thing? QUOTE]
I've NEVER met a woman that after I got done with them didn't love it.
Even with the few that said "No way" I'll never do that :eek:
It's all in how one goes about it. Done right it makes their head > :)

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 05:52 AM
Mike, thats called (Mud on the Turtle)
Never fun, but part part of the territory...and if you drill toooo deep :D
And just one more reason I like WetNaps :D

Tommy1005
09-08-2004, 05:55 AM
the best is when you're driving down the road and she whips it out and goes to town. Road Head is one of my favorite past times :D

dmontzsta
09-08-2004, 06:21 AM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]Do women actually like the back door thing? QUOTE]
I've NEVER met a woman that after I got done with them didn't love it.
Even with the few that said "No way" I'll never do that :eek:
It's all in how one goes about it. Done right it makes their head > :)
hahaha.
I can remember trying it when I was around 15/16 and barely got the tip in when I got a big "OWWW" then tears from the eyes and a big turn off and everything stopped and the mood changed for a few days. NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN TO ALL WOMEN!

racecar.hotshoe
09-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Oh Rookie, you are still young grasshopper, in due time her and you will find the true meaning of hapinessYour not going into that whole rock snatching thing are you :D

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 08:09 AM
I am one of the few women that love to give b.j's. I will do it while he's driving, in bed, in kitchen when he's cooking, whenever I can......

syke-o
09-08-2004, 08:22 AM
I am one of the few women that love to give b.j's. I will do it while he's driving, in bed, in kitchen when he's cooking, whenever I can......
can you give my wife a call????

Tommy1005
09-08-2004, 08:25 AM
God bless women like you and my girlfriend :D

BarryMac
09-08-2004, 08:31 AM
call mine to please...
gjb

Bre
09-08-2004, 08:32 AM
the best is when you're driving down the road and she whips it out and goes to town. Road Head is one of my favorite past times :D
It's one of Andy's too :D

racecar.hotshoe
09-08-2004, 08:38 AM
can you give my wife a call????MINE TO!

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 08:38 AM
call mine to please...
gjb
sure what the heck, just send over the list of names and numbers, I will charge a minimal fee to call all wives and explain why they should enjoy it.
(if I get enough of these I can quite my job and work at home) :)

BarryMac
09-08-2004, 08:41 AM
sure what the heck, just send over the list of names and numbers, I will charge a minimal fee to call all wives and explain why they should enjoy it.
why do you like it so much???
gjb

RiverToysJas
09-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Chicks just have to be careful not to get caught doing it where they shouldn't be....
http://www.erosblog.com/teenagediscipline01.jpg
RTJas :D

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 08:58 AM
why do you like it so much???
gjb
personally, I like it because it really turns me on. I enjoy the knowledge that something so simple can so severly please my man. I can go into specifics but the feel of the growth against my tongue and so on and so on is just a real pleasure of not only the mr. but for me as well. We can skip forplay when that happens cause that all I need to get me going :rollside: :rollside:

rrrr
09-08-2004, 09:04 AM
personally, I like it because it really turns me on. I enjoy the knowledge that something so simple can so severly please my man. I can go into specifics but the feel of the growth against my tongue and so on and so on is just a real pleasure of not only the mr. but for me as well. We can skip forplay when that happens cause that all I need to get me going :rollside: :rollside:
Sounds like my wife. She's a big fan of the 'ol suck-n-swallow. :D
As for the other thingy, she told me years ago there were three things she would never do....Cook barbeque, have anal sex, and shovel snow.
So the other night we were relaxing after a bit of fun and I said "Why don't we move up North? If you shovel snow as good as those other things you said you would never do, you could make some money during the Winter and stay in shape too!"
thuh-WACK!! She hit me..... :eek: :D :devil:

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 09:08 AM
the back door is a big no no for me too. been there, tried that, and h*ll no. OUCH (i'm tight enough elsewhere)

bocco
09-08-2004, 09:11 AM
Maybe you could do like those candle parties and have a bunch of women over to somebodies house. You won't have to charge them cuz the guys will all pay you on the side.

Sleek-Jet
09-08-2004, 09:14 AM
I would just like to say that this has got to be one of the best threads in a long time. :D

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Maybe you could do like those candle parties and have a bunch of women over to somebodies house. You won't have to charge them cuz the guys will all pay you on the side.
Well now, thats a great idea. Your quite the smart one here. Anyone got any connections on how to start this BJ Party?

lucky
09-08-2004, 09:34 AM
techniec mrsdrmr pricing for srv rendered lol :eat: :idea:

lucky
09-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Well now, thats a great idea. Your quite the smart one here. Anyone got any connections on how to start this BJ Party?
I'll graciously donate my tools

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 09:48 AM
I'll graciously donate my tools
Your too kind? I was gonna ask how you would rate svc if I was holding a class for women, but I think now I know. Tell ya what, your welcome to join the class for your woman to demonstrate how she is learning to perform, and enjoy the act, that is if your willing to do it in front of the class. :p

LicktySplitJr
09-08-2004, 12:41 PM
mrsdrmr, you dont have a sister do you. Your husband is a lucky man. I would be willing to donate to a class for my girl.

Red Eye
09-08-2004, 12:43 PM
How about the "dirty sanchez?"

Froggystyle
09-08-2004, 01:06 PM
How come all I can think of right now is the movie "Old School" and Andy Dick teaching the class??? :yuk:

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 01:11 PM
mrsdrmr, you dont have a sister do you. Your husband is a lucky man. I would be willing to donate to a class for my girl.
Yep, I have a sister but she can't stand to do that at all. I find it interesting that so many women do not like to do that. My hubby said when we first got together that I was an original (in his life) because he has heard and read that few women will even tolerate doing that, much less enjoy it. I personally think it's sad. Now if I could just get him to enjoy kissing as much as I enjoy doing this :rolleyes:

lucky
09-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Your too kind? I was gonna ask how you would rate svc if I was holding a class for women, but I think now I know. Tell ya what, your welcome to join the class for your woman to demonstrate how she is learning to perform, and enjoy the act, that is if your willing to do it in front of the class. :p
OR WHOM EVER DROPS TO THEIR KNEES - ( I CANT EVEN TYPER RIGNT NOW ) LOL

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Ahhhhh not too paticular huh?

Rev. Williams
09-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Good God :rollside: :rollside: If you throw a BJ party, I'm betting everyone will come (Pun Intended) !! :D :D
As for a location.... My house is open :D My girl may even learn a few things :D :D

lucky
09-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Ahhhhh not too paticular huh?
wHAT I MENT TO COMMUNICATE IS - WHEN I CAN'T STAND UP AND FALL TO MY KNEE'S - I'D DEFINATLY - BE WILLING TO DISH OUT AN A---- :D -- i'M WITH YA MRSDRMR - ORAL SEX ROCKS - i COULD BE ASLEEP AND IF THE WIFEY ASKED FOR SOME CHUCHE CUE LOVIN' i'D INSTANTLY BE AT FULL MAST AND SAILING FOR THE VIRGIN ISLAND ... :jawdrop:
WINE ME DINE ME 69 ME L0L ...... THE ONLY WAY TO GO -
THREE THINGS YA CAN BEAT
A DRUM
AN EGG
RODNEY KING
BUT YA CAN'T BEAT A BLOW JOB ... :cool:

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Good God :rollside: :rollside: If you throw a BJ party, I'm betting everyone will come (Pun Intended) !! :D :D
As for a location.... My house is open :D My girl may even learn a few things :D :D
your too cute. Not sure all men could perform in front of a class that big? Lucky for me, the class could be held at your place and your fairly local. I'll be there sat at 1:30, you serve the drinks and I'll coach the girls. Too scale toys mandatory, unless live model volunteer

PlyaPlya22
09-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Is this what you mean?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010133.JPG

Kilrtoy
09-08-2004, 05:24 PM
OH SMACK PLYA wants in the act now

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Is this what you mean?
I bit my tongue when I seen this on the other thread...but I'll say it now.
Looks like someone likes a little ass play...and then some! :eek:
Thats quite an arsenal ya got there! :rollside:

Sane Asylum
09-08-2004, 05:42 PM
I bit my tongue when I seen this on the other thread...but I'll say it now.
Looks like someone likes a little ass play...and then some! :eek:
Thats quite an arsenal ya got there! :rollside:
Damn........And I've just had beer in my cooler at tha lake.....Take those along for demo days?? :p

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 06:53 PM
That made me laugh! :D :D :D

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Well I suppose I could make an on topic post - I believe I enjoy giving blowjobs ... there have been instances where I didn't but I refuse to let a few bad moments prejudice me against future enjoyment again ... anything is possible if only you believe and well what can I say I'm a believer ;) :D
mrsdrmr your partial descrip of why it is enjoyable brought back good memories :cool:

ratso
09-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Well I suppose I could make an on topic post - I believe I enjoy giving blowjobs ... there have been instances where I didn't but I refuse to let a few bad moments prejudice me against future enjoyment again ... anything is possible if only you believe and well what can I say I'm a believer ;) :D
mrsdrmr your partial descrip of why it is enjoyable brought back good memories :cool:
I'm movin' to BC... :D

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Gimme a ring when ya do! (Just a tiny rib there sorry hon! ;) :D )

Kim Hanson
09-08-2004, 07:17 PM
That made me laugh! :D :D :D
I seen today that I screwed it up :D ....( . )O( . )........
........................( . )( . )......... :smile:

XtrmWakeborder
09-08-2004, 07:26 PM
Is this what you mean?
Lol ive seen this pic before and never noticed the "toys"..ur a lucky bastard kilr

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 07:42 PM
I seen today that I screwed it up :D ....( . )O( . )........
........................( . )( . )......... :smile:
Nice! :D LMFAO! :D :D Still laughing! :D

hoolign
09-08-2004, 08:13 PM
it's amazing what a good blow job thread can do to improve our "free trade"..tell ya what ...you bring me a case of baby millers..and F.M will give you a blowjob...I think we might even make her embassador to Canada
:D :D :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 08:19 PM
it's amazing what a good blow job thread can do to improve our "free trade"..tell ya what ...you bring me a case of baby millers..and F.M will give you a blowjob...I think we might even make her embassador to Canada
:D :D :jawdrop:
What the f u c k? Now you're pimpin me services? For beer :eek: ? Way to make me feel cheap and worthless! :p You suck, hoolign and btw tag, you're it! :D

hoolign
09-08-2004, 08:24 PM
What the f u c k? Now you're pimpin me services? For beer :eek: ? Way to make me feel cheap and worthless! :p You suck, hoolign and btw tag, you're it! :D
if it makes you feel any better ...keep 30% of anything you make on the side! :eat: ...but buy your own clorets! :jawdrop: ok i'm it :burningm:

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 08:28 PM
if it makes you feel any better ...keep 30% of anything you make on the side! :eat: ...but buy your own clorets! :jawdrop: ok i'm it :burningm:
:eek: Your generosity floors me! :rolleyes: :p
I'm going independent! You can get your own damn beer and leave me out of the equation! :D

FunOnTheWater
09-08-2004, 09:00 PM
nothing like a women proud of her BJ's
I am in no way complaining about my wife's ability to blow me :D she never did it while I cook :rolleyes:

MsDrmr
09-08-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm by no means bragging about this, nor am I complaining, but I think I have the sex drive of most 20 year old males. I love sex, almost any kind, and basically anywhere. don't need the foreplay, just there mere thought of getting lucky with the mr gets me going. More than once a day is great, I like quickies (throw me up against the bed, do me and leave) Grap my hair and suggest oral, it's all good to me.
I guess I should have given myself the name (horndog)

BarryMac
09-09-2004, 05:30 AM
I'm by no means bragging about this, nor am I complaining, but I think I have the sex drive of most 20 year old males. I love sex, almost any kind, and basically anywhere. don't need the foreplay, just there mere thought of getting lucky with the mr gets me going. More than once a day is great, I like quickies (throw me up against the bed, do me and leave) Grap my hair and suggest oral, it's all good to me.
Wow, every mans dream and mrdrmr is getting all of it... :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:
gjb

RiverOtter
09-09-2004, 05:33 AM
:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
09-09-2004, 06:01 AM
Wow, your right you do have the drive of a 20 year old male. I am 24 and thats what I am talking about! :D

MagicMtnDan
09-09-2004, 06:33 AM
OK, I've gone past reading about it - I'm saying it's time for pictures!

racecar.hotshoe
09-09-2004, 06:46 AM
IM from Mo. The show me state :D

Rev. Williams
09-09-2004, 07:53 AM
your too cute. Not sure all men could perform in front of a class that big? Lucky for me, the class could be held at your place and your fairly local. I'll be there sat at 1:30, you serve the drinks and I'll coach the girls. Too scale toys mandatory, unless live model volunteer
After a few drinks, Hell, I could perform infront of a room of Nuns if I had to... :eek: :D
But if the women choose to have something fake, I'll have that there too :D :D Just none of those Pyrex ones Kilrtoy posted.... We don't want anybody chipping a tooth :D
Saturday at 1:30?? I'm hoping you're talking about 1:30am!! This needs to be a night party. I know a BJ is a 24 thing, but the training needs to be in a comfortable place without a chance for discovery!! I can also have some bumper stickers made to hand out after class.... "Suck-um, Don't Phuck-um" or "Lick-um, Don't Stick-um"
You're doing gods work here Mrsdrmr :D Keep up the fine work :D

bonesfab
09-09-2004, 08:24 AM
if killer would sell some of them glass toys, he'd behalfway to his new boat. but i'd keep the toys. much better. I AGREE, LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!!! :D

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I have never really experienced a good one, so they suck :D .........( . )( . ).........

jmm
09-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Mrsdrmr, I am with you. I absolutely love to do whatever it takes to please my man....the payback is nice too :p

lucky
09-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Is this what you mean?
SHE DON'T LEAVE HOME WITH OUT IT !!!

MsDrmr
09-09-2004, 02:31 PM
After a few drinks, Hell, I could perform infront of a room of Nuns if I had to... :eek: :D
But if the women choose to have something fake, I'll have that there too :D :D Just none of those Pyrex ones Kilrtoy posted.... We don't want anybody chipping a tooth :D
Saturday at 1:30?? I'm hoping you're talking about 1:30am!! This needs to be a night party. I know a BJ is a 24 thing, but the training needs to be in a comfortable place without a chance for discovery!! I can also have some bumper stickers made to hand out after class.... "Suck-um, Don't Phuck-um" or "Lick-um, Don't Stick-um"
You're doing gods work here Mrsdrmr :D Keep up the fine work :D
Stickers, Oh gosh I love the idea. Perfect, 1:30 great, just hope all the gals and guys can get up for work? although if this works the way it should, you men should will be in bed and asleep in no time at all. :idea: :D

MsDrmr
09-09-2004, 05:34 PM
I'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE :clover:
Well for being back, you sure dissapeared

hoolign
09-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Kiltroy..I feel sorry for ya dude! not the missus, she's hot!..not the boat..it's hot.the bike...it's hot i'm not sayin anything about the ford cause well its a ford...what I am concerned about however..is,... in relationships ...everything is 50/50...
and i'm here for ya dude! as well as the rest of ***boat crew..do you have to take the left column or the right column??...don't go gettin all defensive here we're all friends!..
and i don't blame ya one bit for kepin em in the shade! :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-09-2004, 09:48 PM
ROFLMAO! :D

hoolign
09-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by mrsdrmr
oh that's just peachy...Hey ***boat..change that order to..6 of the small hand towels,,and the jumbo bottle of wang wax!

hoolign
09-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Kiltroy..I feel sorry for ya dude! not the missus, she's hot!..not the boat..it's hot.the bike...it's hot i'm not sayin anything about the ford cause well its a ford...what I am concerned about however..is,... in relationships ...everything is 50/50...
and i'm here for ya dude! as well as the rest of ***boat crew..do you have to take the left column or the right column??...don't go gettin all defensive here we're all friends!..
and i don't blame ya one bit for kepin em in the shade! :D
What ..no comment from the porn king???...What's a matter???missus got the columns all f ucked up? :jawdrop:

IN2-IN2MX
09-11-2004, 10:22 AM
What ..no comment from the porn king???...What's a matter???missus got the columns all f ucked up? :jawdrop:
He's in Havasu this weekend :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-11-2004, 10:39 AM
If i had this action going on I would be married and totally happy :redface: :D

MsDrmr
09-11-2004, 12:53 PM
If i had this action going on I would be married and totally happy :redface: :D
Probably, mr never gets tired of it. Just lay back, enjoy and fall asleep. the best ones he has is after the 1/2 hr to 1 hour massage then the BJ, as soon as thats over and I cover his up, he's sound asleep and snoring before I get to the door. :sleeping:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Probably, mr never gets tired of it. Just lay back, enjoy and fall asleep. the best ones he has is after the 1/2 hr to 1 hour massage then the BJ, as soon as thats over and I cover his up, he's sound asleep and snoring before I get to the door. :sleeping:
:cry: :cry: :cry: I wish someone should clone you, because i want a copy

AZKC
09-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Gota love the Juicer :D

MsDrmr
09-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Mr says I am one of a kind. There may be a way to clone me but this is just one part of my personality, take a look at some of the other threads I have posted in, you'll see once I have a man, I don't look kindly to sharing, so my mr has it made in this respect, but he has never had what is considerd the mans fantasy (a threesome) and with me he NEVER will. So there are some benefits but it does come at a cost :rollside:
Mr is sitting next to me and says having a threesome is not even on his list of fantasy's so he does not consider it a loss.
I think he says that cause other than having another person in our room anything else is a go :crossx: :p :clover:
Oh wait he's ready again,,,be back soon ;)

BarryMac
09-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh wait he's ready again,,,be back soon ;)
:D Well, how was it??? :D
gjb

MsDrmr
09-11-2004, 04:14 PM
I'll let him answer

luvmyboat
09-11-2004, 04:22 PM
:D :supp: :jawdrop: :rolleyes: :sqeyes:
What more can I say, shes good. Damn I'm a :clover: man

MsDrmr
09-11-2004, 04:24 PM
:D :supp: :jawdrop: :rolleyes: :sqeyes: