PDA

View Full Version : Vent here

67weimann
04-10-2006, 09:12 PM
yeah , I just wanted to hear all the venting you fellow boaters had about the whole protesting goin on. Let me hear it hot boaters...

Midlife Advantage
04-10-2006, 09:17 PM
first person tu use the "amnesty" word gets.....thrown out! I think thats where its heading. But as long as they become valid citizens, assimilate, pay their taxes, and quit causing such a burden on our economy, it might not be so bad. I just don't think thats what they really want. :argue:

Midlife Advantage
04-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Let em all serve in the military, learn english and dedicate to the USA and I would let it happen.
Notice they are starting to carry the American flag. I think they organizers told them they need to chill out on the Mexican flag waving.
yeah they did. just saw a few priests and the mayor tell them all in the pre-rally to roll up their non american flags and let the world know that they love the US, I only saw one Mexico flag in the crowd. good for them, they're starting to get it right.
Good Idea T, file that parade right up the recruitment office! :cool:

RiverForUs
04-10-2006, 09:27 PM
One of the guys that called in sick to work today was seen on the chanel 7 news at one of the protests. I'd like to fire him but I don't think the union will allow it!

Midlife Advantage
04-10-2006, 09:36 PM
One of the guys that called in sick to work today was seen on the chanel 7 news at one of the protests. I'd like to fire him but I don't think the union will allow it!
dont get me goin on the union BS. fire his ass, he lied to his employer. if thats not grounds for firing then we dont have a chance! Thats the tail waggin the dog if ever it was :argue:

Kilrtoy
04-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Unforunately, im sure we have all called in sick for the river...
But i agree FIRE HIS ASS, this illegal BS is just that BS and a crime

bignet
04-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Ask any military man, and he'll tell you the same thing...there are a shit load of mexicans, me being on of them, that have served in the military. and a lot of my fellow marines were barely LEGAL when they joined up. they had more balls than most "white" mofo's that sit on their asses all day complaining about how mexicans are taking their shit...we don't take shit that doesn't want to be taken. :crossx:
bignet

ScapeGoat
04-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Many reasons people join the military, top of the list is no where to turn and the military gives them a home and income. I don't think you will see to many Harvard Grads running to join

bignet
04-10-2006, 10:15 PM
it seems this issue strikes a chord in all of us...no disrespect to you, i was just saying my peace as well....at some time or another, most of us have family that have served. this situation is a mess, i just hope there's a reasonable end..we'll see.
bignet

RiverForUs
04-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I am assuming the guy is legally here.
This would be correct or the company I work for would not have hired him.

mike37
04-11-2006, 04:27 AM
if there illegal then hunt them down and send them back
and any one that gives them a job should go to ****em

mike37
04-11-2006, 04:29 AM
This would be correct or the company I work for would not have hired him.
is the rest of his family legal or just him

v-drive
04-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Illegal. what else can you say, get them the F out... :mad: v-drive

a catered life
04-11-2006, 04:43 AM
no comment..we need more information...but i do know no one is looking at the impact its going to cause this country

Havasu_Dreamin
04-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Saw a picture on CNN.com lsat night of one of the protestors holding a sign that said 'We are NOT criminals!' Now, that may be true for those people that entered the country legally, but if you did not enter legally YES, YOU ARE A PHUCKING CRIMINAL!
Why is it those that enter illegally are allowed to walk around and protest OPENLY breaking the law, whereas if I were to break the law I would be going to jail?

buzzaro
04-11-2006, 07:30 AM
yeah they did. just saw a few priests and the mayor tell them all in the pre-rally to roll up their non american flags and let the world know that they love the US, I only saw one Mexico flag in the crowd. good for them, they're starting to get it right.
Dont take me wrong here but f**k them with the new US Flag waving, thats just bullshit. They showed their true colors before they were "coached" on how win the vote, and they were red, white, and green not red, white, and blue. Just like a lying ass politician who will say whatever it takes to get the vote he wants and then do whatever the f**k he feels like when the accountability is no longer an issue. They showed how they feel the first time around. Do as Dilligaf said and make them enlist, then on top of that make English the official language AND no government assistance of ANY kind for 10 years (or something like that). At that point Ill vote to let as many people as want to become citizens, but tired f**cking freeloaders that cost taxpayers money, if you can make your own way here without costing me and my fellow citizens money then thats what being American is all about, not this "I demand you make my life better because I f**cking swam 200 miles to get here shit, oh and do it in spanish or tagalog or hindi or swedish or russian".

Havasu Cig
04-11-2006, 07:33 AM
Ask any military man, and he'll tell you the same thing...there are a shit load of mexicans, me being on of them, that have served in the military. and a lot of my fellow marines were barely LEGAL when they joined up. they had more balls than most "white" mofo's that sit on their asses all day complaining about how mexicans are taking their shit...we don't take shit that doesn't want to be taken. :crossx:
bignet
When I was in the Army in Iraq we had people of all races that had some "balls". As a matter of fact the Silver Stars that were earned in my unit were by white guys, so I think your comment is a little off base.
We are not talking about Americans, or people that want to become Americans that are of Mexican descent. We are talking about illegal aliens that are breaking the laws of our land and are marching through our streets waiving the flag of another, some might even say a hostile nation.
If you served under the Stars & Stripes you deserve to be, and in my book already are and American.

Schiada76
04-11-2006, 07:45 AM
bignet
That's a good one!
Messicans have more balls than white "mofo's".
Yup, messicans have such HUGE balls they run away from their own shithole country to fck ours up.
That takes Big Balls!
Now when are all you race baiting pussies going to call this guy a racist?
Anyone?
I didn't think so, he can't be racist he only hates white people. :rolleyes:

Schiada76
04-11-2006, 07:48 AM
bignet
Oh yeah BTW mexiboy.
There are TWENTY MILLION illegal aliens "sitting on their asses all day complaining about" how they deserve to invade our country. They aren't in the military fcking imbecile. :220v:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Now when are all you race baiting pussies going to call this guy a racist?
Anyone?
I didn't think so, he can't be racist he only hates white people. :rolleyes:
I'll bite.
While his comments were in fact to some degree racist, there is no point calling that out. This is not a race issue IMHO. This is not a white vs. Mexican issue for me. Ths issue at hand is illegal immigration, tha tincludes someone who comes here illegally from Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, basically someone that was not BORN here. If someone wants to seek out a better life for themselves in the USA, go for it. But do it legally.
BTW, by you calling him mexiboy and such, makes you no better than what you are accusing him of.

Schiada76
04-11-2006, 08:14 AM
I'll bite.
While his comments were in fact to some degree racist, there is no point calling that out. This is not a race issue IMHO. This is not a white vs. Mexican issue for me. Ths issue at hand is illegal immigration, tha tincludes someone who comes here illegally from Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, basically someone that was not BORN here. If someone wants to seek out a better life for themselves in the USA, go for it. But do it legally.
BTW, by you calling him mexiboy and such, makes you no better than what you are accusing him of.
You are correct on all counts!
In the first place Mexico was founded by white Euros, Spanish is a White Euro language and if you look at the elite in Mexico they are 100% white euros.
Second place just because I don't want my country overrun by criminal aliens doesn't make me a racist.
Calling people white mofo's is however a blatently racist comment.
I'm thinking if I stoop to his level it might bring his own hypocricy to his attention. :idea:
Yeah, sure it will. :rolleyes:

stoker
04-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Wolves in sheeps clothing! Wait until they get what they want, they will then again break out the Mexican flags and waive them in our face. :mad:

FHI-prez
04-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Plain and simple we (the United States in general) are fukked. The average American citizen has too much on his/her plate to fight against these people that have nothing better to do.
Case and point. The line at the Naturalization and Immigration offices throughout the county get inundated with 'illegals" turning themselves in during several weeks leading up to christmas. It's a pretty sweet deal. They turn themselves in and the U.S. sends them home on a plane. They get a free trip back to their home country. During the weeks after christmas break, they are all back with a fake SSN and a fake W.C. card in hand.
That's a mild example of what our country faces, but yet again, nothing is done about this because several cokksucking politicians feel that they can make a name for themselves by backing them. The "illegals" will not be to blame for this countries situation, we will. Americans in general (white, black, hispanic, etc) will all suffer and we are all to blame (me included). We used to fight when we were invaded. Now, well, we just whine about it. We're fukked. We are getting a big brown pole shoved right up our ass and we are trying to make it easier on the fukking pole.
Maybe we have it coming after the shit we pulled on the Native Americans that lived here before us, who knows. Does it matter? Maybe when it gets really bad and we are backed into a corner there will be some testicles shown by our govt, doubt it, will be too late anyway most likely. Enjoy the ass fukking!