PDA

View Full Version : Who has the Shockwave Plumb Crazy?

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-08-2004, 01:30 PM
I forgot but I saw you this weekend at Lake Mohave but you were heading into the launch area. Next time stop and say hi.

PHX ATC
09-08-2004, 01:44 PM
I think that's Dexter. 29 Magnitude, Red? If so, that's him.

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-08-2004, 01:50 PM
I think that's Dexter. 29 Magnitude, Red? If so, that's him.
Naw....I know Dexmans boat and it wasn't him. Now, of course if you mean Dexter and not Dexman you are probably right about this. Plus the driver was white :) Plus I believe it was a 25 but I could be wrong :)

dicudmore
09-08-2004, 02:03 PM
YA I'm pretty sure phx atc is right....
Dexman38 aka PlumbCrazy... Red, white 29 Mag :cool:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-08-2004, 02:05 PM
YA I'm pretty sure phx atc is right....
Dexman38 aka PlumbCrazy... Red, white 29 Mag :cool:
I hear you but the last time I looked Dexman is not white :) Actually I thought it was him at first until I saw a white guy driving it. Then as it went towards the docks I thought it was a 25.
Dexman...........was it you?

PHX ATC
09-08-2004, 04:02 PM
The plot thickens...............I'm confused now. :mix:

FRENCHIE
09-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Tom that is definatley big dex's boat...unless someone copied his name!!! :sqeyes:
and here is some pics to verify...i know first hand!!! but im pretty sure he was not out last weekend!!! he will be out next at OP6!!...French
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981BIG-DEX.jpg
i got a close up of the 29' tude!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DEX-FRENCHIE.jpg

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-08-2004, 06:57 PM
I know Frenchie.....I saw him when he was dropping it for the first time at the SW Regatta and then at the Dam Run.
Oh well................Hopefully someone comes in and clears this up because I am confused now myself :(

KACHINA KEN
09-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Maybe some cracker ass honkey rolled Dex and stole his ride :eek:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Maybe some cracker ass honkey rolled Dex and stole his ride :eek:
Come to think about it...anybody hear from Dexman lately :(

PlyaPlya22
09-08-2004, 09:20 PM
He started a thread here this week.

dexman38
09-08-2004, 09:49 PM
i was on lake mohave with the family and my wifes 87 year old grand mother took her for a ride at 60 mph she thought it was great. i am the bald black brotha.

FRENCHIE
09-09-2004, 04:53 AM
i was on lake mohave with the family and my wifes 87 year old grand mother took her for a ride at 60 mph she thought it was great. i am the bald black brotha.
ohhhhhhh i seeeee!!!!!! thanx for letting some peeps know when you make it out on a trip!! :rolleyes: :p :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-09-2004, 05:42 AM
Dexman....If that was you I am surprised because I could have sworn it was a white man driving the boat :) Of course at the time you were heading away from me. My bad! Of course I know your boat and all. Anyhow, next time!

dexman38
09-09-2004, 03:10 PM
hey frenchie i was rolling with the over 67 crew and if i was to let all my peeps know and they showed up i would not have been able to party with them. so i ran solo that weekend. but op6 i have a desinated driver and to coolers full of beer .i do like to drink.

FRENCHIE
09-09-2004, 06:23 PM
hey frenchie i was rolling with the over 67 crew and if i was to let all my peeps know and they showed up i would not have been able to party with them. so i ran solo that weekend. but op6 i have a desinated driver and to coolers full of beer .i do like to drink.
alright alright then ...until the 25 th !! :D

BajaMike
09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
I know Frenchie.....I saw him when he was dropping it for the first time at the SW Regatta and then at the Dam Run.
Oh well................Hopefully someone comes in and clears this up because I am confused now myself :(
Tom's confused???
:rollside:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Tom's confused???
:rollside:
HEY! You just going around the boards forking with me now Mike? :)
Can I upload the pics myself over on your website? If so give me a link and tell me how real quick. I have some Labor Day pics I want to post.
BESIDES...You know I can't see black/white anyhow :)

BajaMike
09-09-2004, 10:38 PM
HEY! You just going around the boards forking with me now Mike? :)
Can I upload the pics myself over on your website? If so give me a link and tell me how real quick. I have some Labor Day pics I want to post.
BESIDES...You know I can't see black/white anyhow :)
Ya,, I am just going around the boards "forking" with Tom...but the good news is....Tom is color blind.....which is cool!!! Me too.
:cool: