PDA

View Full Version : Best truck re-fi?

KACHINA KEN
09-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Any ideas? Chrysler Financial raped me on the interest rate and I need to drop it. :idea:

Flying Tiger
09-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Check out credit unions, they love re fi's.
or consider a tax deductable equity line if you own property.

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Any ideas? Chrysler Financial raped me on the interest rate and I need to drop it. :idea:
FORD! Best Truck for resale around my neck of the woods also.......( . )( . ).......Sorry, forgot you are an Amaratard :D j/k........( . )( . )....... :chi:

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 11:37 AM
My bad, I thought you where trying to dump it after being abused :p ..........( . )( . )........

KACHINA KEN
09-09-2004, 11:53 AM
My bad, I thought you where trying to dump it after being abused :p ..........( . )( . )........
i love my truck.

KACHINA KEN
09-09-2004, 11:55 AM
consider a tax deductable equity line if you own property.
How does that one work again. Never done it.

G-Ride
09-09-2004, 12:01 PM
If you own property and have enough equity, you can use it to establish a credit line with it being the collateral. The rates are generally much lower and any interest is tax deductible beacause it is considered a 2nd mortagage. AKA H.E.L.O.C. =Home equity line of credit. WAMU has great deals right now.

KACHINA KEN
09-09-2004, 12:15 PM
If you own property and have enough equity, you can use it to establish a credit line with it being the collateral. The rates are generally much lower and any interest is tax deductible beacause it is considered a 2nd mortagage. AKA H.E.L.O.C. =Home equity line of credit. WAMU has great deals right now.
Thanks G, my home loan is with WAMU so I will go talk to them about it. I have only owned my home for 2 years so I don't know what to expect.

Mike67rs
09-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Try here...It used to be peoplefirst.com...now "Capital One". They have some of the best interest I have seen. I usually use their rates as a bargaining point when buying. Mike
http://www.capitaloneautofinance.com/Public/RatesTerms/AutoRefi.aspx

PHX ATC
09-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Ken, Desert Schools Credit Union around town here has some fairly decent rates on autos. I do some small banking with them (not much) and don't have a loan with them, but they've always been super cool and had decent rates.
Worth a looksee, plus they're around town.

100mbs
09-09-2004, 07:17 PM
We just did ours at First Entertainment Credit Union for 4.49%
www.firstent.org

KACHINA KEN
09-09-2004, 07:41 PM
We just did ours at First Entertainment Credit Union for 4.49%
www.firstent.org
This is right up my ally but I'm not in L.A. so I cant join them
thanks though.

100mbs
09-09-2004, 08:07 PM
This is right up my ally but I'm not in L.A. so I cant join them
thanks though.
It sholdnt matter. When we did the application it didnt ask if we are members or not. I am pretty sure it is open to everyone who wants to refi.