PDA

View Full Version : So whos the next board member to own a boat manufacturing company?

Nokomis
09-10-2004, 07:18 AM
The new ***boat (yes, they have a magazine besides a website) has a full page ad from Cougar Custom Boats looking for a buyer.

bchbum
09-10-2004, 06:14 PM
I always wanted a Cougar , Told the wife if we won the last big LOTTO jackpot we would buy it & move it to Henderson or Havasu . Didn't win so it's still for sale . How much anyone know ?

hoolign
09-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I 'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this is a stupid post!...who from ***boat owns cougar? and why would you say who's the next ..as asking a question which would interprit that there were many boat manufacturing "owners " on here...there is John...ultra...Wes...Trident .and a few others but nun the amount to constituting asking a question that sounds like every second peep owns a boat manufacturing company! .are you working for the IRS???

wsuwrhr
09-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Since I could build all the rigging, maybe I should buy it. Sounds good doesn't it?
Brian

MagicMtnDan
09-10-2004, 09:42 PM
LOL - T&B, if you win the lottery buy boats not a boat company! Why deal with customers like us :eek: when you could be partying on all your boats with boaters like us :cool:

Nokomis
09-11-2004, 06:49 AM
Hoolign, as I look over your 1040 from 2002.....lol
It was more or less just a post about their "for sale" ad. I'd think an existing boat manufacturer that needs boats like Cougar offers to fill their product lineup will buy them. Picture a new deck boat top for the 27MTR and you'd have whats the rage right now.
So if you have a flush bank acct, a passion for boats, and want the molds and goodwill that go with an existing company, buy it. :smile:

throwerb
09-11-2004, 06:54 AM
I think frenchie and kilrtoy should buy it, and use their wives for models. :D

Kachina26
09-11-2004, 07:17 AM
I thought hooligan was a canatard????? IRS in Cantardia?

HCS
09-11-2004, 07:18 AM
I 'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this is a stupid post!...who from ***boat owns cougar? and why would you say who's the next ..as asking a question which would interprit that there were many boat manufacturing "owners " on here...there is John...ultra...Wes...Trident .and a few others but nun the amount to constituting asking a question that sounds like every second peep owns a boat manufacturing company! .are you working for the IRS???
Isn't Trident gum? I don't chew gum so I don't get it. Sounds like someone
that would make an over grown Sea Doo. :notam:

hoolign
09-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Hoolign, as I look over your 1040 from 2002.....lol
It was more or less just a post about their "for sale" ad. I'd think an existing boat manufacturer that needs boats like Cougar offers to fill their product lineup will buy them. Picture a new deck boat top for the 27MTR and you'd have whats the rage right now.
So if you have a flush bank acct, a passion for boats, and want the molds and goodwill that go with an existing company, buy it. :smile:
I'm still confused???who on here owns Cougar? the first sentence in your reply has me even more baffled :confused:

Froggystyle
09-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Isn't Trident gum? I don't chew gum so I don't get it. Sounds like someone
that would make an over grown Sea Doo. :notam:
LMAO...