PDA

View Full Version : My son starts for the first time on Varisty

Boat Loan Guy
09-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Just wanted to give props to my son for his first start on Varsity.
He goes to Corona Centenial and they have there first game tonight against Long Beach Poly. Should be fun. He is starting at right guard, I have been told toinght on espn they are suppose to replaying some of the highlights.
So as you can see I am a very pround dad today, the kid has worked very hard and it looks like its going to pay off.
Go Centenial...... :) :)

Slib77
09-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Congrats to your boy and you.
I remember starting the first time. What a great feeling.

XtrmWakeborder
09-10-2004, 03:01 PM
My sis lives like 5 mins away from the school, been to a few games myself. Do they still have that running back or did he graduate last year..that guy was awsome. Good luck to ur son

95Ultimate
09-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Congrats and Good Luck to you and your son!!! I hope to hear about a good "SNOTBUBBLE" he gave to someone from the other team.

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-10-2004, 03:25 PM
My sis lives like 5 mins away from the school, been to a few games myself. Do they still have that running back or did he graduate last year..that guy was awsome. Good luck to ur son
Jackson graduated. The new RB in town is from Norco...Toby or Tony Gerhardt? He is awesome and if he stays healthy he will set state records for sure. He also carries a ridiculous GPA of something like 4.7 or something around there.
Although I say in town he does go to Norco HS

XtrmWakeborder
09-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Jackson graduated. The new RB in town is from Norco...Toby or Tony Gerhardt? He is awesome and if he stays healthy he will set state records for sure. He also carries a ridiculous GPA of something like 4.7 or something around there.
Although I say in town he does go to Norco HS
Bummer, that guy was a natural..he had like 7 or 8 tds in one game...hopefully ill be able to go to a few more centennial games this year....maybe theyll play norco