PDA

View Full Version : HEY LETS GOTO Nacimiento!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n8dawg
09-10-2004, 10:46 AM
:) Hey to all you jetboaters/***boaters out there!!! :chi: A couple of friends and I will be heading up to Naci Sept.24-26th. We'll be staying in Heritage Ranch, and we'll be kickin it out on the lake somewhere. I like setting up the day beach over by the ski course. If your up there hit us up. GOOD TIMES/GOOD GUYS :sqeyes: If nothing else look for the yellow MILLER, I'm always looking to eat up somebody new!!!
Peace Out :crossx:

flatnfast
09-10-2004, 11:30 AM
We will be there in heritage also, i dont know if we will be able to launch there though, we usuallu hang out on the right side of the ramp (if your looking at it from the water) or directly across from it, look for my boat and i will keep an eye out for yours

n8dawg
09-10-2004, 03:51 PM
hey is the water low? We have'nt been there since Memorial weekend. Would I be ok if I have a 4wd?
Sweet boat !

flatnfast
09-10-2004, 09:51 PM
if the ramp is dry then you could launch with a 4x4, as far as i know they stopped letting water out for now!! But who knows!!

boatslayer
09-10-2004, 11:39 PM
we usualy hang out over there ,we will be hanging out with boat030 if we go out

Brooski
09-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Just got back from staying there this weekend. Ramp at Heritage still has water. They stopped letting water out until October, then it starts up again. They predict Heritage will be dry sometime in October. Not much left of the ski cove. We hung out in the narrows, just past where the 5mph bouy used to be. Be careful and stay to the left right there, against the cliff. There is a sand bar in the middle and right side. We just pulled the boat onto the sand. We tried to wave people over so they wouldnt hit bottom, but everyone did it. Luckily the bottom is soft sand. If you have a jet, you can go back to the party spot, its 18 inches deep there. Had glass all day friday and saturday.

miller19j
09-13-2004, 07:48 AM
Hey Nice Miller!

n8dawg
09-13-2004, 09:22 AM
thanks for all the info... big help!!
hey miller19j nice Miller also. I've seen your boat all over this web site.
That's a nice one.
Everybody should roll up there september 25th. Cmon, the days are getting shorter and shorter :frown: bummer.