PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's compassionate..Limousine liberal

Dave C
09-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Kerry the limousine liberal made no donations to charity for some years. And they say we are not compassionate.
"Kerry's returns from 1995 and earlier, before his marriage to Heinz, have sometimes attracted criticism over the issue of charitable giving. In 1995, according to published reports, Kerry reported a taxable income of $126,179, and charitable contributions of $0. In 1994, he reported income of $127,884, and charitable donations of $2,039. In 1993, he reported income of $130,345, and contributions of $175. In 1992, he reported income of $127,646, and contributions of $820. In 1991, he reported income of $113,857, and contributions of $0."
story (http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200403220840.asp)

09-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Wow....another compassonate Liberal. I can hardly stand the joy. :sleeping:

HighRoller
09-11-2004, 12:10 PM
Well, that's easy to explain. He was broke. No, I'm not joking either. Before Kerry married Theresa Heinz Ketchup, his net worth was negative $154,000 and he was living in a dilapidated 2 bedroom condo. He wasn't without compassion, just without money. But he says he's qualified to handle the financial issues of this nation........... :jawdrop:

eliminatedsprinter
09-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Well, that's easy to explain. He was broke. No, I'm not joking either. Before Kerry married Theresa Heinz Ketchup, his net worth was negative $154,000 and he was living in a dilapidated 2 bedroom condo. He wasn't without compassion, just without money. But he says he's qualified to handle the financial issues of this nation........... :jawdrop:
Don't worry he has an 8 year plan. We will spend like crazy on every trendy social program Tresz Za Za, Ted, Hillery, Topac Chopra (sp?) , Opra, Dr. Phil, and Maxine Waters can think of. Then in 7 years, when we are broke, we will be annexed into China... ;)

MagicMtnDan
09-14-2004, 02:28 AM
Don't worry he has an 8 year plan. We will spend like crazy on every trendy social program Tresz Za Za, Ted, Hillery, Topac Chopra (sp?) , Opra, Dr. Phil, and Maxine Waters can think of. Then in 7 years, when we are broke, we will be annexed into China... ;)
Look you can mention most anyone but once you mention Maxine Waters well, I want you to know that's over the line, out of bounds, and uncalled for. She's the least useful, most ignorant, way far left of center politician in California and that's saying a lot. The woman is an out of touch racist who is only in office because her constituents can't read the ballot to vote for someone else. :mad:

eliminatedsprinter
09-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Look you can mention most anyone but once you mention Maxine Waters well, I want you to know that's over the line, out of bounds, and uncalled for. She's the least useful, most ignorant, way far left of center politician in California and that's saying a lot. The woman is an out of touch racist who is only in office because her constituents can't read the ballot to vote for someone else. :mad:
Want to hear something funny. Back when I was still a bit of a lefty (circa 1989) I attended a juneteenth celebration in Prince Hall, that was a fund raiser for her. I met her and she went out of her way to be very nice to me (perhaps because I was the only white person for about 5 miles). She spoke a lot of common sense to that crowd and she was very impressive. Nothing like the looney rantings we have seen from her in recent years. I can see how she first got elected. But as her district gets worse and worse I feel it will be old age that gets rid of her. I think seeing her traveling around with Jean Bertrand Aristiede is one of the worst things I have ever seen an Americian politician do. As far as I'm concerned she is now guilty of supporting mass murder by torture (necklacing) of men, women, and children as well as a supporter of brutal dictatorship. She is not just a loon, she is a monster.