PDA

View Full Version : Strippers

95Ultimate
09-10-2004, 02:31 PM
I say "THANK GOD for STRIPPERS!!!" Does anyone agree or disagree???

racecar.hotshoe
09-10-2004, 02:36 PM
You are on the wrong forum we are all good church going people the only thing we have striped is are furnitureNOT!YES TO STRIPPERS

That Guy
09-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Agree....I've always considered them one of the 5 major food groups. :wink: :crossx: :)

That Guy
09-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Maybe God wants to weigh in on this one???? Haven't heard from him in quite some time. :devil: :cool: :crossx:

95Ultimate
09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
I knew I could count on you guys!!!! I LUV IT!!!!

95Ultimate
09-10-2004, 02:42 PM
God loves everyone RIGHT????

That Guy
09-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Well I guess not RD since apparently he has been banished from the Sandbar :) :yuk: :)

lucky
09-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Slut machines biatches take my money and give nothing in return ....

95Ultimate
09-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Maybe you haven't found the right one yet!

DryHeatOnly
09-10-2004, 03:36 PM
I opened this thread and don't see any pictures.
What a jip :frown:
(Phoenix/Scottsdale strippers are the best :D )

DansBlown73Nordic
09-10-2004, 03:59 PM
I was at one of these fine Strip clubs in town one night....(Christmas Shopping) :D Its the kind that you can only drink soda pop...They get all NAKED..... :rollside:
This girl starts to pull a necklace out of a very special place. That thing was about four feet long!!!!! :yuk:

Mandelon
09-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey Now, I just got home from Dream Girls. I love that place. Janet the waitress is the best. Vicca, Morgan, Bay, Nikki, and Helena......all I have to say is Thank You. :D
On Wednesday they have $2 Heinekens. Go to Seau's for happy hour sushi (two handrolls, or hamachi, tuna, or philly rolls ++ for $3.50!!) then to DG's for Heini, what could be better? :D

MagicMtnDan
09-10-2004, 04:34 PM
The good news is there are LOTS of awesome strippers. Some of the best I've met are in Canada :2purples: - for example: Windsor, Ontario (ever hear of Jasons or Cheetahs?).
Picture this - a gorgeous, completely naked girl is sitting next to you on a chair using her fingers to wink a special wink at you (a pink wink :D ) while she's whispering French in your ear (probably saying something like "I'm only here for your money" but who knows or cares!). After a few drinks (they serve liquor in the nude places in Canatard land) you think you've died and gone to stripper heaven. :redface:

hondajoey
09-10-2004, 04:41 PM
if i wasnt married strippers would get whatever money that my money ***** of a boat didnt use
I love women that you know exactly what you are getting from them NOTHING but a empty wallet

Infomaniac
09-10-2004, 05:05 PM
God Bless them.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-10-2004, 05:18 PM
I opened this thread and don't see any pictures.
What a jip :frown:
yeah, the best at nothing :eek: They all have issues! Wait...... how o I know that................
I live here :D :D :D

diggler
09-10-2004, 05:40 PM
I'll never date one again! (last one was for four years).
Dad gave me a bit of wisdom.... Beauty fades, but stupidity lasts forever. .... that and she was a total bitch!

Kim Hanson
09-10-2004, 06:25 PM
The good news is there are LOTS of awesome strippers. Some of the best I've met are in Canada :2purples: - for example: Windsor, Ontario (ever hear of Jasons or Cheetahs?).
Picture this - a gorgeous, completely naked girl is sitting next to you on a chair using her fingers to wink a special wink at you (a pink wink :D ) while she's whispering French in your ear (probably saying something like "I'm only here for your money" but who knows or cares!). After a few drinks (they serve liquor in the nude places in Canatard land) you think you've died and gone to stripper heaven. :redface:
Shhhh, there some good one here for sure, Lap dances are good also, but I would be shy to see all up that close. I did once though, I burnt holes in Dollar bills to see how many I could get on her nips.....LOTS! Weird though, booze was free, but the pop cost ya 5 bucks :sqeyes: ....( . )( . ).....After that girl, I had girls coming up asking if I would do that tothem!
Place was closing and I had these girls ( in a LIMO ) ask if I wanted to go to a party, well hell ya. Then this **** that was with us freaks out doing weird shit to cars close to us, I told them they should leave this isn't going to be nice!........( . )( . ).......I think about it alot, one was French with tits to die for! :(