PDA

View Full Version : DHL sucks!!!!

Slib77
09-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Anyone else have issues with these dumbshits?
I think they hire crackheads and convicts as drivers.
They messed up twice. The first time I saw the dumbass drive right by my house, did not even ring the doorbell. Procede to the back alley and threw the envelope over the wall into my backyard.(Mind you I did not see this because I figured he drove right by house, so no package), later on I go in the back and find the package sitting in the back porch, with my dogs piss on it.(Inside the package was a check)
Second time, paid extra to have something delivered 3 day. On their site they said it was scheduled for yesterday.Nothing. So nothing today either. So finally I hear back from them. " Herro, we sorry, we need to deriva satuday
driver can not find business" Dumb ass, it's a house with the numbers written on the front, "OK, I'm so sorry, we not gonna charge you extra for satuday delivery" FOK NO you won't.
Sorry had to bitch.

Slib77
09-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Well, they made up for it. Right when I was getting ready to split, my door rang at 7, and it was the DHL dude. Then around 9 PM the chick I talked to earlier called to make sure I got it.
Way to follow up.

Slib77
09-11-2004, 09:33 AM
I hear ya. Unfortunately it was not my choice to use them. Alot of companies are switching to them. So when I order things now, they come by DHL.
Hopefully they'll get better.

Misogynist
09-11-2004, 09:46 AM
There is this cute fed-ex girl that does my route... she is the hardest working girl I've ever seen... she is delivering packages from 7 am to 7 pm ... I see her make at least three stops a day to the business across the street from me... :220v:

voodoomedman
09-11-2004, 10:03 AM
It's so funny. FedEx and DHL will come in and say go with us we'll give you a great price and then they lowball to get the business and they sign a contract. They give them crappy service and when the contract is up they come back to UPS. Were not always saints but you want the best overall quality for ground, air, international.... and at a decent price. Go Brown baby.

LOLLYGAGIN
09-11-2004, 10:16 AM
One of the boneheads pulled in my driveway real fast and hit my boyfriend as he was backing out and didn't even say he was sorry, just put us on the phone with their dispatcher. We'll never use them.

beyondhelpin
09-11-2004, 02:29 PM
I like Fed-Ex. Always done me right. But they give me a 75% discount! I can send next day cheaper than UPS. I dont think UPS is near the company they were 2 years ago. Done right USPS is not to bad either.