PDA

View Full Version : Winter solstice has passed, spring is coming!!!

Forkin' Crazy
12-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Cheer up guys!!! Get your boats tuned!!! :cool:
And enough already with the discrimination threads!!! :squiggle:
LOL!!

riverracerx
12-27-2005, 01:38 PM
not soon enough. I had to put a long sleeve tee on today...brrrr.

H20 Toie
12-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Cheer up guys!!! Get your boats tuned!!! :cool:
And enough already with the discrimination threads!!! :squiggle:
LOL!!
They were going away until you bought them up. :crossx:

chub
12-27-2005, 01:45 PM
I just may go boating this weekend!

Just Tool'n
12-28-2005, 06:17 AM
Cant wait, I hate winter!
Bring fall in for 4-6 weeks, then bring back summer, its good for business!

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 06:26 AM
Yup...almost time to start tuning them up...waxing the women...I mean boats...and heading for the zoo... :crossx:
As for the discriminating post...thats just because its winter and we have nothing else to talk about..... :D Once its summer again...its all about the BOATS, BOOZE, and BABES!!! :devil:

chub
12-28-2005, 06:29 AM
Yup...almost time to start tuning them up...waxing the women...I mean boats...and heading for the zoo... :crossx:
As for the discriminating post...thats just because its winter and we have nothing else to talk about..... :D Once its summer again...its all about the BOATS, BOOZE, and BABES!!! :devil:
What's it all about now? If I can function Saturday I'm going boatin!

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Hehe...now is all about the riding...I have been a few times this winter...water is great and the sking and wakeboarding dont get much better.

chub
12-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Cool, I don't have "winter" toys. Glad you're playin with something other than yourself. :rolleyes: :)

maxwedge
12-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Not to be a "glass half empty" person, but the Winter Solstice pretty much means that it is phuking winter. Winter sucks ass! :mad:

maxwedge
12-28-2005, 07:55 AM
I think we just need to export Winter to Canada along with the violence we are sending them. :crossx:

chub
12-28-2005, 08:22 AM
Not to be a "glass half empty" person, but the Winter Solstice pretty much means that it is phuking winter. Winter sucks ass! :mad:
I'm sorry, what is this "winter" you speak of? :boxed:

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2005, 08:28 AM
Yea, but it's the turning point!!! The days are getting longer!!!
:cool:
And I got a new boat to rig!!! :D

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2005, 08:29 AM
I think we just need to export Winter to Canada along with the violence we are sending them. :crossx:
LMFAO!!!! :D :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2005, 08:31 AM
I heard in 2007, nationally they will be changing the order of the seasons for the school kids. It will now become Spring, Winter, Fall and then Summer. I wonder what this all really means? Money probably has something to do with it.
I heard this from somebody and they read it in the paper
Deja-voo ... what is the title of this thread? LOL! :)

maxwedge
12-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Yea, but it's the turning point!!! The days are getting longer!!!
:cool:
And I got a new boat to rig!!! :D
I don't know what kinda weird time change crap you guys do down in LA, but the damn cold shitty days are still 24 hours here in IL! They sure do seem longer though. Ooopps, think I forgot my meds again today! :)