PDA

View Full Version : Email from my ex

topless
04-11-2006, 08:59 AM
I know I'm going to catch hell for this but I'm posting it anyway. A little history here. He has quit his jobs several times and told me to tell the kids he died. He owes 150,000.00 in back child support. I am getting current support now but I also lowered the amount so he wouldn't quit his job again and I'd at least get something. Now I get this.
I am still trying to get my old car for xxxxx and have hit a snag.My back child support they keep adding to in great #s is killing my ability to do special things for the kids .I understand that I may really owe about 15 to 20 thousand to you. I would like to get your help in letting me do more for our kids. You have the ability to erase all past due child/alimony support. I understand you have been hesitant in doing this worrying that I may not continue to pay.Here is what I am offering to you and our kids please think about it because as I get older it is now all for the kids.My mistakes are in the past and now I want to make it up to my kids .I will sign any agreement that if my regular support stops for any reason ALL past due will be charged back to me. I will also but xxxx car for her and cover her on insurance. I will then buy xxxxx car when he is of age and cover him on insurance. I will also send you personally $50.00 a month to start a collage fund and maybe in the future that can grow. Also I will help finance on my credit our kids collage. The only way I can do this is by clearing up this bad credit caused by past support. I will work two jobs if that is what it takes to insure our kids happiness and future. Again I will sign any type of agreement which I know a lawyer can write up. Please consider this and let me know.

Tom Brown
04-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Please describe for us, in detail, his penis. You know... length, markings, any curves, etc.

Jbb
04-11-2006, 09:04 AM
That Brown.....what a prankster......

NOTALENT
04-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Wow...sorry to hear, but this isnt something that should be posted here. I hope it all work's out for the best.

Benjhamina
04-11-2006, 09:08 AM
From what I understand, if you are in CA, you cannot forgive that debt. He actually owes it to the state and they will hunt him down to the day he dies for it. I've seen it. He should have paid it when it was due.
IMHO marrage is a bad idea these days. More than half go bad and somebody always gets screwed. I don't need the gov controlling my love life with a contract. If you love somebody that is enough. .02

moneypit
04-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Why would anyone display that stuff in a place like this? (sounds like hes trying)

topless
04-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Why would anyone display that stuff in a place like this? (sounds like hes trying)Yeah trying to get out of a debt.

moneypit
04-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah trying to get out of a debt.
I would to... so would anyone else. In fact most spend their entire lives trying to get out of dept.

Kilrtoy
04-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Is this about your or him....
Im out to lunch on this one.....as far as posting his letter.
Why not erase his bad credit and help him.
Again is this about you or him.......
revenge or redemption

topless
04-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Ok, if he gives me jet ski, I'll let him get out of his child support.

boater012
04-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Ill give you MY jet ski if you let him out of the debt lol doesnt seem like hes a bad guy just in a bad situation.

lucky
04-11-2006, 09:26 AM
MENTAL NOTE
iF ANY CHANCE TO RUMP TOPLESS -- pASS -- THATS SOME EXPENSIVE NOOKIE :) LMAO
NEW KEY WORDS FOR TOM
" GO DOWN ON BROWN " :crossx:

topless
04-11-2006, 09:26 AM
I knew this would cause controversy.

Jordy
04-11-2006, 09:28 AM
I knew this would cause controversy.
Of course you did or you wouldn't have posted it. :crossx: :idea: :D

syke-o
04-11-2006, 09:29 AM
so do you think he "owes" you more money??? do you need the 150k to get by?? my parents got divorced along time ago and my dad paid my mom some money every month to which i didnt see any of at her house during the week.. she drove nice cars and went away on the weekends when i went with my dads house, and he always drove a work truck and we had to work construction jobs so he could make ends meet and pay child support... a bunch of bullshit if you ask me... give the dude a break.. seems like you are getting by without his money, so let him off the hook already...

topless
04-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Of course you did or you wouldn't have posted it. :crossx: :idea: :DLOL, you know me too well. :crossx:

Jbb
04-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Rd Sux.......

spectratoad
04-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Well should this have been posted......probably not.
Is he trying......maybe, but you have his track record not us.
If he can afford to buy cars for kids, send money for college, etc....why shouldn't he just pay the support. Get it out of the way and move on.
Ok, back to our regularly scheduled, controversial programming. :cool:

Her454
04-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Ok, if he gives me jet ski, I'll let him get out of his child support.
LOL, funny girl. The Jet ski my ex offered me was stolen, and didn't run :rollside: He never paid anyway and I didnt care. I've been lucky enough to make it without his money or the headache and it was worth it.

hoolign
04-11-2006, 09:36 AM
You had an ex?? :mad:

spectratoad
04-11-2006, 09:40 AM
You had an ex?? :mad:
She turned him into a toadstool. :)

Her454
04-11-2006, 09:47 AM
The more I read this the more angry I get at all the typical male "give him a break" responses.
First of all, NOT ALL women are out to rake men over the coals with child support. Raising kids is expensive, period. The bottom line is, if you have kids and you get a divorce, work it out somehow. If you cant, then let the courts decide per the income of each party. If you are supposed to pay it, then do it. Dont bitch about it, you BOTH have the responsibility.
I know you guys dont give a rats ass what I think, but in my opinion - there is nothing worse than a deadbeat dad thats cruising along out at the lake in a 80K boat with all the bells and whistles and isn't paying his support. On the flip side of that I think alot of guys get screwed with the amounts of money they have to pay in CS and I think its unrealistic for those that have 2 or 3 kids - I dont see how they survive. BUT women that work and bust their ass to support the kids without any support deserve SOMETHING, and for the most part have to fight for any and every little thing they can get. Like I said, I've been fortunate and wouldnt get it anyway but chose not to fight about it. Its not worth it and if I cant survive on what I make then I need to change my way of life. Some women are not as lucky and DO deserve support, minus the constant bullshit excuses that accompany what little they get.

Jordy
04-11-2006, 09:50 AM
I know you guys dont give a rats ass what I think
Who told you??? :idea: :D

Jbb
04-11-2006, 09:51 AM
The more I read this the more angry I get at all the typical male responses.
First of all, NOT ALL women are out to rake men over the coals with child support. Raising kids is expensive, period. The bottom line is, if you have kids and you get a divorce, work it out somehow. If you cant, then let the courts decide per the income of each party. If you are supposed to pay it, then do it. Dont bitch about it, you BOTH have the responsibility.
I know you guys dont give a rats ass what I think, but in my opinion - there is nothing worse than a deadbeat dad thats cruising along out at the lake in a 80K boat with all the bells and whistles and isn't paying his support. On the flip side of that I think alot of guys get screwed with the amounts of money they have to pay in CS and I think its unrealistic for those that have 2 or 3 kids - I dont see how they survive. BUT women that work and bust their ass to support the kids without any support deserve SOMETHING, and for the most part have to fight for any and every little thing they can get. Like I said, I've been fortunate and wouldnt get it anyway but chose not to fight about it. Its not worth it and if I cant survive on what I make then I need to change my way of life. Some women are not as lucky and DO deserve support, minus the constant bullshit excuses that accompany what little they get.
Perhaps a cup of tea....and a Xanax to calm your nerves....
ps ....I agree with you...If they are you're responsibility...you should pay...

Jbb
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Who told you??? :idea: :D
LMAO....Jordy.....stop hating.....er....educating... :p

kanedog
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Sounds like a complete scam. He hangs the bait of buying the kids vehicles. He most likely has a friend that will sell him some beaters or some back room deal that someone owes him. The cars wont be new because the scum cant get any credit anyway so if you are picturing brand new cars, forget it. Picture rusty beaters.
He says he would like your help in doing more for your kids and you have the ability to erase the past due alimony. Scum is using the kids as pawns while trying to tug at your heart strings to erase the alimony.
Only my opinion but buying the kids cars is a mistake anyway as it doesnt teach them the value of a dollar and for the crap he would buy, they are better off buying one for themselves or if you really want them to have a car, buy them one yourself. Also, he is substituting love with material things with the cars and this isnt what the kids need. Buy letting him do this, you would be damaging the kids more as this deal is totally for him and self-fulfilling. Dont fool yourself, he is not thinking about you, only himself.
He cant get credit rt now, he cant buy a car, boat, house or get a credit card and this is good for scum like him. He wants to buy a car now and then promise one in the future, ya right, like thatll ever happen. he also promised the judge he would make alimony pmts and he also his employers he would work for a long time then he up and quits.
The only power you hold now, and will EVER hold over him is the lawsuit. If you thinking of erasing this because of his scamming, lying letter or other ways, you will have no say or any other way of getting what you deserve. Nothing. You might get 50 bucks a month if your lucky. Good for one day of food for teenagers.
The college thing, whatever dude. If he hasnt done anything for a fund now, he never will and never prolly had any intention to, but now if he can get what he wants, he will do it. What a lowlife by using the kids to break you down.
He says he will finance college, ....dude doesnt have a pot to piss in right now and he thinks he can get financing for college. He has quit too many jobs and his past is unstable. He has no collateral for this loan except for an old car, and the bank wont take that. He wouldnt qualify for a anything at any bank. He is flat out lying. Even if he does somehow manage to crawl out of his slimy hole of debt, I guarantee if he can get finacing for something, it will be a nice new car or truck, boat, whatever, but he will be throwing it in your face when get no alimony pmts and you see him driving by you on the way to the lake while you hang with kids at home cuz u have no money to go out.
This proposal of his is 100% for him. Not the kids, not you, him. He has something that he wants financing for right now and they are telling if he gets the lawsiut removed he can nget this item, and as soon as u sign off on the alimony, he will go do it. The first thing he wont do, is fix his old car for xxxxxx.Guaranteed.
I feel it is important to explain to the kids that when daddy promises cars and college but then says their mother was to blame because they didnt get thesesthings, that you explain to them that material things dont constitute love and you are not buying into his game of lies, stories and deceipt and that is one of the reasons you are not together anymore. I guess what I am trying to say is to let them make their own decisions but they need to know the full truth but also not your hate for him as this may confuse the kids. That is if they are old enough to deal with this stuff. If worse comes to worse, which it will if you release the scum from pmts, then they have to get jobs and work and pay for their cars like the rest of the world. Stick to your principles, and picture him with 10 of his scum, divorced, beer drinkin, gambling in debt genius friends hovering over a computer coaching each other on how to write letters to manipulate their exs to forgoing the alimony pmts and lawsuits.
Wow, Im tired after all this. Good luck .

Boozer
04-11-2006, 09:59 AM
The more I read this the more angry I get at all the typical male "give him a break" responses.
Maybe if the typical woman wasn't out to screw the typical man the typical male response would be different? I have way to many friends who are paying in some cases as much as $1,000 a month for children they can not even get supervised visitation rights to. If a man is expected to support his child he should be entitled to be just as much a part of that childs life as the mother is. Sadly, the courts dont see it that way and give the woman whatever the hell she wants.
I'm not saying that Allison doesn't give her kids dad the oppurtunity to see his children but rather saying that many fathers get royally screwed and that's why there is a "typical"male response.
I also think that it is complete bullsh*t that women have the upper hand pertaining to the child altogether. The thread I posted not so long ago about needing a private investigator is a good example of a f*cked up situation. When she realized I had the upper hand in the matter and I would take custody of the child from her she had an abortion and I had no say so in the matter whatsoever. That's not right.
So when typical women stop being greedy psychotic b*tches the typical male might just change his attitude too. Again none of my comments are directed towards you or Allison Tracy just directed towards the typical money hungry b*tch who thinks having osmeones child is a great way to make someone they are spiteful towards pay for the rest of their life.

mbrown2
04-11-2006, 10:02 AM
IMHO marrage is a bad idea these days. More than half go bad and somebody always gets screwed. I don't need the gov controlling my love life with a contract. If you love somebody that is enough. .02
Marriage is not a bad idea...having kids married or unmarried and then not paying for it is a bad idea...
Funny how folks forget there is a price for everything...
As for the initial thread....I would not have posted it....what response are you looking for...
I would not let him off the hook....his track record is the reason he is hanging by the hook....if he quits his job then he did not care about the kids enough anyway.....

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
04-11-2006, 10:15 AM
A couple of thoughts:
1) You shouldn't have put this here. But since you did....here's my .02
2) I am a father of two. I am also the son of divorced parents. If ever something happened between my wife and I, I am still responisble for the two kids we chose to have. More over, it is of my character to ensure that my kids would have the same life as they would if i were living at home. There is absolutely no reason for the kids to suffer any lifestyle distress because I moved out. I am on the hook for half of the education costs, half of the monthly expenses to keep them alive, half of the costs of incidentals, and half the cost of them enjoying as much of a life as WE can afford.
It does not seem to me that you are looking to this guy to support a lifestyle, much the way my mom wasn't looking for my dad to support a lifestyle, yet he nickle and dimed her all the way. My parents have been split for 28 years and it still pisses me off how he did that. And he had the money. I don't think you should let him off the hook but at the same time it doesn't look like you are going to get any of that money. You may want to consider cutting your losses, making a deal, and move on with a program that is best suited for the kids, and one that is achievable given his history of job hopping. For instance, if the guy is a minimum wage worker, there is no point in trying to get 6 figure CS out of him.

probablecause
04-11-2006, 10:17 AM
From what I understand, if you are in CA, you cannot forgive that debt.
Correct. He is S.O.L.!

probablecause
04-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Maybe if the typical woman wasn't out to screw the typical man the typical male response would be different? I have way to many friends who are paying in some cases as much as $1,000 a month for children they can not even get supervised visitation rights to. If a man is expected to support his child he should be entitled to be just as much a part of that childs life as the mother is. Sadly, the courts dont see it that way and give the woman whatever the hell she wants.
I'm not saying that Allison doesn't give her kids dad the oppurtunity to see his children but rather saying that many fathers get royally screwed and that's why there is a "typical"male response.
I also think that it is complete bullsh*t that women have the upper hand pertaining to the child altogether. The thread I posted not so long ago about needing a private investigator is a good example of a f*cked up situation. When she realized I had the upper hand in the matter and I would take custody of the child from her she had an abortion and I had no say so in the matter whatsoever. That's not right.
So when typical women stop being greedy psychotic b*tches the typical male might just change his attitude too. Again none of my comments are directed towards you or Allison Tracy just directed towards the typical money hungry b*tch who thinks having osmeones child is a great way to make someone they are spiteful towards pay for the rest of their life.
Exactly. Funny how so many "normal" women get married but become money hungry c*nts during and after the divorce. The only solis is that Overtime can't be calculated into the equation.

lucky
04-11-2006, 10:20 AM
funny how they named the process of delevering a child - labor
and Labor is how we pay for the fine up bringing of our kids -
and how both uses of the word labor hurt our back side ! :)

Tequila-John
04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Is this about your or him....
Im out to lunch on this one.....as far as posting his letter.
Why not erase his bad credit and help him.
Again is this about you or him.......
revenge or redemption
Well said bro.....

Howie Feltersnatch
04-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Wow! If anybody forgot of a reason NOT to get married, this is it! I've always said that if they made it as hard to get into a marriage as they make it to get out of one, there would be a lot more happy people on this planet.

Her454
04-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Maybe if the typical woman wasn't out to screw the typical man the typical male response would be different? I have way to many friends who are paying in some cases as much as $1,000 a month for children they can not even get supervised visitation rights to. If a man is expected to support his child he should be entitled to be just as much a part of that childs life as the mother is. Sadly, the courts dont see it that way and give the woman whatever the hell she wants. .
If you can not even get supervised visits with your kids, then I would be willing to bet there is a damn good reason and its not about child support.
I agreed with the fact that alot of men pay way too much - and some dont pay at ALL. Women shouldnt have to FIGHT for support from an ex - but an amount should be FAIR.
As far as the courts giving women whatever they want, thats crap. This is 2006 and its all about who can afford the best lawyer or proving someone unfit to be a parent, not the sex of the parent.
I also think that it is complete bullsh*t that women have the upper hand pertaining to the child altogether. The thread I posted not so long ago about needing a private investigator is a good example of a f*cked up situation. When she realized I had the upper hand in the matter and I would take custody of the child from her she had an abortion and I had no say so in the matter whatsoever. That's not right. .
Maybe you should have hired the private investigator when you realized you weren't going to use any type of birth control.
You are 100% correct. There are women out there that totally screw men over being by being vindictive.
And there are men out there that dont pay .01 cent of child support for their responsibility because they think (or maybe they have) a psychotic bitch for an ex.
The point is, its about the kids.

topless
04-11-2006, 10:29 AM
First of all, I waived alimony when we got divorced. He quit several jobs to get out of CS. He never has done what he has promised in the past so I in turn won't fall for this promise either. Yes, I can get by without his help and have for years. He also sees the kids when he wants. Yes, there is more histor here than this and no Kilr, this is not about me, it is about trying to shirk responsibility. Kids are expensive to raise and any man who tries to get out of it is the lowest form of life in my book.

Daytona100
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET THE MONEY ANYWAYS!!! Write off the backpayments reevaluate the situation come to a new realistic financial agreement and start fresh. Some people use this as a way to completely control there ex spouse. I beleve that the parent that can financially raise and support the kids should get custody of the kids. The first one that whines they need money and cant afford to raise the kids shouldnt get them. CA sucks when it comes to this issue. You stated that you can get by without the money and raise the kids THATS A RESPECTABLE STATEMENT. YOUR KIDS WILL COME TO RESPECT THAT. Be the bigger person and move on nobody owes you anything.Your the parent you got custody raise your kids and move on. Pisses me off to hear people whine about somebody owes me something to raise my kids!!!!! :argue:

AirtimeLavey
04-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I essentially agree with this. I understand that there are bad apples (deadbeat Dads) out there, but then when those of us that do step up get royally f---ed :mad: , I just can't agree with the way the system is set up. Because of an error on one of the DCSS workers (didn't write down the justication for support, etc) I now have to spend hours of my time and a lot of money to show the current amount is wrong (over $ 1k/mo). Of course, the mother just laughs and keeps lying, knowing that it's up to me to prove it all. Our son is her meal ticket, and she's even confessed it. She has yet to keep a job for more than a year, and rarely tries for anything full time. It's a joke. She took $ for child care, that it turned out she wasn't even using!
As for the mother working hard and having to cover everything, what is it the Dads do? Not only do I care for my kids and provide for them, I also have to provide for her? Equal responsiblity should be equal responsibility, period.
As for this guy in question, I don't know him, and this sounds a bit fishy. Still, that amount is rediculous because of interest and penalties. I say give the guy a chance, but leave yourself an out with penalty if he doesn't perform.
Good luck.

lucky
04-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I believe the courts should have a base amount for a child , both parents split the amout and prorate for that amount for every child after (formula ) - burden should be on both parents , after all its not the kids fault the parents split the sheets ,
equality should be had by all :)
when it comes to my child support - I'm not complaining - my ex is / has been civil towards me ! and has carried her own weight !
but any time you hire two people to arugue for your behalf -- it ain't going to be good !

AirtimeLavey
04-11-2006, 10:35 AM
First of all, I waived alimony when we got divorced. He quit several jobs to get out of CS. He never has done what he has promised in the past so I in turn won't fall for this promise either. Yes, I can get by without his help and have for years. He also sees the kids when he wants. Yes, there is more histor here than this and no Kilr, this is not about me, it is about trying to shirk responsibility. Kids are expensive to raise and any man who tries to get out of it is the lowest form of life in my book.
I agree with this, but it goes for women/mothers, too.

lucky
04-11-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm kicking someones ass :cool:

h2oski2fast
04-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Rd Sux.......
I agree!!!!! :)

piper
04-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm kicking someones ass :cool:
ROTFLMAO!!!! :rollside:

topless
04-11-2006, 10:41 AM
YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET THE MONEY ANYWAYS!!! Write off the backpayments reevaluate the situation come to a new realistic financial agreement and start fresh. Some people use this as a way to completely control there ex spouse. I beleve that the parent that can financially raise and support the kids should get custody of the kids. The first one that whines they need money and cant afford to raise the kids shouldnt get them. CA sucks when it comes to this issue. You stated that you can get by without the money and raise the kids THATS A RESPECTABLE STATEMENT. YOUR KIDS WILL COME TO RESPECT THAT. Be the bigger person and move on nobody owes you anything.Your the parent you got custody raise your kids and move on. Pisses me off to hear people whine about somebody owes me something to raise my kids!!!!! :argue:Let me get this straight. You are saying that it is cool to get married, have kids, leave your wife and not help pay the expenses that it costs to raise kids? Lets say you decide that when you are married, you choose to have your wife stay home to raise the kids while you work, play, get a girlfriend and then leave. You should then leave your wife to raise the kids alone. She must have wanted to raise them by herself. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-11-2006, 10:42 AM
All I know is I wish my X would give me full custody of my daughter and just walk away...
I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR SINGLE DAMN THING FROM HER......
I dont need support from her ...... :boxed:

Liberator TJ1984
04-11-2006, 10:48 AM
I agree on this also , seems like another Cop Out scam.......
BUT, in the Long Run you gotta do whats best for the Kids !
He SAYS he will do this or that , why take a chance ? make him pay up and do the right thing for the children...If you get money from him and don't really need it ? Put it into an account or wisely invest it ,for thier educations or hard times :idea:
p.s. Good Luck on whatever you decide :)

kanedog
04-11-2006, 10:50 AM
This thread understandibly hits a sore spot for a few........this is getting good(not directed at anyone in particular)

Daytona100
04-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Let me get this straight. You are saying that it is cool to get married, have kids, leave your wife and not help pay the expenses that it costs to raise kids? Lets say you decide that when you are married, you choose to have your wife stay home to raise the kids while you work, play, get a girlfriend and then leave. You should then leave your wife to raise the kids alone. She must have wanted to raise them by herself. :rolleyes:
Thats the difference I would never leave my kids. You dont sound very Helpless from your previous statement that you work and can raise the kids on your own. I spent thousands to get custody of my daughter and I wouldnt want a fricken dime from my ex for any reason.

91nordic29
04-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Let me get this straight. You are saying that it is cool to get married, have kids, leave your wife and not help pay the expenses that it costs to raise kids? Lets say you decide that when you are married, you choose to have your wife stay home to raise the kids while you work, play, get a girlfriend and then leave. You should then leave your wife to raise the kids alone. She must have wanted to raise them by herself. :rolleyes:
and this is usually the story.

Jbb
04-11-2006, 11:08 AM
And when asked about his poor record on child support payments....Topper's Ex .... had this to say.... (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00550.wmv) :p

shadow
04-11-2006, 11:16 AM
WTF! :rolleyes: Didn't realize this was dear abby. :crossx: Take this shit somewhere else.just my 02. From a up to date child support paying Father.Got to be a site for airing personal dirty laundry somewhere.
Rant over.

91nordic29
04-11-2006, 11:32 AM
you are the one reading it, LOL. :rolleyes:

topless
04-11-2006, 11:34 AM
you are the one reading it, LOL. :rolleyes:Maybe he likes smelling dirty laundry. :idea:

Jbb
04-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Maybe he likes smelling dirty laundry. :idea:
That's Browns gig.... :p

OGShocker
04-11-2006, 11:46 AM
I would to... so would anyone else. In fact most spend their entire lives trying to get out of dept.
Most people do not let there kids down. Fuk, I HATE sperm donors!
Life's simple lesson;
If you decide to fuk and that act creates a precious life. TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD! How hard is this for some muthafukers to understand? Say goodbye to the women maybe, but sonofabitch, take care of your kids!
Phew! I feel better now.

uclahater
04-11-2006, 11:52 AM
He' volunteered to get a second job if he has to to keep his agreement of the new deal :idea: Maybe he should get a second job, and start payin off his 150,000 debt. He made his bed let him lay in it.
He put all the financial burden on you for his children when he decided not to pay in the first place :mad: All the things he is offering to do Car, College, insurance are 1/2 his responsibility anyway. You owe him nothing. :idea:
To those of you that held up your responsibility as divorced fathers I applaud you :cool:

Kachina26
04-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Correct. He is S.O.L.!
Wrong, we did it with the wife's ex. But, if you receive aid from the state, that's another story.

topless
04-11-2006, 12:01 PM
To those of you that held up your responsibility as divorced fathers I applaud you :cool:Me too. :rollside:

Jon Force
04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
get a job leave the poor guy alone :crossx:

topless
04-11-2006, 12:07 PM
get a job leave the poor guy alone :crossx:I have one but thanks anyway. :)

Her454
04-11-2006, 12:09 PM
get a job leave the poor guy alone :crossx:
LMAO, there is way too much testosterone in here. Go back to the Prop playground. :rollside:

topless
04-11-2006, 12:11 PM
LMAO, there is way too much testosterone in here. Go back to the Prop playground. :rollside:Maybe Jon wants to take over payments. :rolleyes:

Boozer
04-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Alisson you know him better then anyone else so do you think he will live up to his end of the bargain? He made mistakes in the past and wants to start over with a clean slate. You and only you are the one who can chose to give him that chance.
He's asking for your mercy. Do you want to give it to him or not?
He f*cked up so if you dont give him another chance he only has himself to blame for it. It's as simple as that.

YeLLowBoaT
04-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Now that FTB collects Child suport now, you can't get out of it. Even you signing something that says he payed does not count any more... they want to see the money. Even if he owes 1 penny they will but leans on any porptiey or garnish his wages. In extreme cases I have even heard of them takeing cars, boats, rvs and the like.

moneypit
04-11-2006, 12:59 PM
We all know that there are ALWAYS two sides to the story. Family business should remain as that. If my mom went on to a boating forum and expected people to come up with an opinion of my Dad, I would be pissed and embarrassed. Sure he could be a dead beat. You could be just as easily trying to pin him. I dont know. But like most have said, this is the wrong place. You might want to get on the horn and call him. You have two options. Tell him no and that you expect him to pay and support as he was originally expected, or tell him that there might be another way to make this thing work.
The most important part of your situation is that your children get to experience and love both their parents even though they couldnt live with eachother.

topless
04-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Alisson you know him better then anyone else so do you think he will live up to his end of the bargain? He made mistakes in the past and wants to start over with a clean slate. You and only you are the one who can chose to give him that chance.
He's asking for your mercy. Do you want to give it to him or not?
He f*cked up so if you dont give him another chance he only has himself to blame for it. It's as simple as that.I've heard the promises before.

Tremor Therapy
04-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Airing dirty laundry...yeah.
Posting it where it should be....probably not.
But reality is what it is, and there are 3 sides to every story. Not a beat down or slight, just reality. The only thing I can relate to was a friend of mine and his situation....making 80k a year and travelling a lot, wife making 40k. Now comes the divorce, it was very civil, and because he travels for work, she is awarded custody. Now the state of Californistan awarded her 2.5k per month in alimony and child support. Now before all of you climb on the ship stating "well he still kept 50k!" Understand he is taxed on 80k salary as a single man, and pays the 2.5k per month after taxes....he now actually lives on less than 1300 per month, and couldn't afford to do dick with his kids! Somehow I don't think you will ever get him to believe the system is fair!

No Name
04-11-2006, 01:46 PM
I pay for more than my share to my X and always have for 15 years and now collage. She in no way needs the money and she is still never happy and probably never will be. But I know that she would never post r personal $hit on the net. When is enough ever enough?

lucky
04-11-2006, 02:12 PM
He' volunteered to get a second job if he has to to keep his agreement of the new deal :idea: Maybe he should get a second job, and start payin off his 150,000 debt. He made his bed let him lay in it.
He put all the financial burden on you for his children when he decided not to pay in the first place :mad: All the things he is offering to do Car, College, insurance are 1/2 his responsibility anyway. You owe him nothing. :idea:
To those of you that held up your responsibility as divorced fathers I applaud you :cool:
boy your better be really , really , reallly , really , really nice to your wife ;)

uclahater
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
boy your better be really , really , reallly , really , really nice to your wife ;)
My friends all nicknamed me "Homeless" because if I ever get a divorce thats what I'll be ( 6 kids, and a wife that has never worked)
I hope it never happens cause she, and my children are the best thing in my life :cool: Goin on 18 years, and never been happier

SmokinLowriderSS
04-11-2006, 03:03 PM
I know I'm going to catch hell for this but I'm posting it anyway. A little history here. He has quit his jobs several times and told me to tell the kids he died. He owes 150,000.00 in back child support. I am getting current support now but I also lowered the amount so he wouldn't quit his job again and I'd at least get something. Now I get this.
I am still trying to get my old car for xxxxx and have hit a snag.My back child support they keep adding to in great #s is killing my ability to do special things for the kids .I understand that I may really owe about 15 to 20 thousand to you. I would like to get your help in letting me do more for our kids. You have the ability to erase all past due child/alimony support. I understand you have been hesitant in doing this worrying that I may not continue to pay.Here is what I am offering to you and our kids please think about it because as I get older it is now all for the kids.My mistakes are in the past and now I want to make it up to my kids .I will sign any agreement that if my regular support stops for any reason ALL past due will be charged back to me. I will also but xxxx car for her and cover her on insurance. I will then buy xxxxx car when he is of age and cover him on insurance. I will also send you personally $50.00 a month to start a collage fund and maybe in the future that can grow. Also I will help finance on my credit our kids collage. The only way I can do this is by clearing up this bad credit caused by past support. I will work two jobs if that is what it takes to insure our kids happiness and future. Again I will sign any type of agreement which I know a lawyer can write up. Please consider this and let me know.
Tear him a new ass topless. :mad: :mad: I've paid every nickel of support I have owed 2 exes (so far, 10 yrs to 1, 5 to another) and am still paying till 18. The bastards that do not pay ( as opposed to those who truly CANNOT pay the ammounts required) really piss me off. That's about it in that topic. :mad:

No Name
04-11-2006, 03:03 PM
My friends all nicknamed me "Homeless" because if I ever get a divorce thats what I'll be ( 6 kids, and a wife that has never worked)
I hope it never happens cause she, and my children are the best thing in my life :cool: Goin on 18 years, and never been happier
Yes you are definitely in it for the long hall. Glad to here itÂ’s working for you, congrats. :) :)

lucky
04-11-2006, 03:04 PM
hey topless -- what happend to "that New guy "???? :crossx:

Kahuna
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Lets try jacking a non boating thread to a boating related thread for a change!
What kind of a ride should I expect in a Mach 22 DCB. I do my boating in Parker and I think that it would be the perfect size for that area. My only concern is the chop in the afternoon and being able to handle the chop. With a 496HO it should be one of the quicker rides on Parker. :crossx:

topless
04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
hey topless -- what happend to "that New guy "???? :crossx:
LOL, the new guy in the bech racer thread? I gotta go meet up with him fri night.

lucky
04-11-2006, 03:17 PM
LOL, the new guy in the bech racer thread? I gotta go meet up with him fri night.
I heard he was hung like a canadian bran man

JB in so cal
04-11-2006, 03:23 PM
What's next from Topless?: :confused:
Detailed descriptions of the "heavy" flow days.
The pain of not eating enough roughage.
Ass Sex:The good and bad.
The embarassment of farting in public.
Tune in next time to......................How Topless Turns :)

Kim Hanson
04-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Stick it to him, my first wife left and said to stay away forever and I never seen the kid for 18 years and bang on my door step asking for money! I asked who he was and he said Jamie, I said who ? It's a long story, still had to pay alot of child support back and I still don't even really know the kid ( as in I have never seen the kid before, last time was 4mths. old ) :mad: The X heard he could get all this money from me and made him take me back to court. I was told to pay some $ 20,000 back and I did it and then found out he scammed me and I started to pay ( this was like a full 2 years and it was still ongoing and then I found out he quite his job here to move back to BC to just hang out and live off what I gave him, I don't work like that here! Shit stopped and then she got wacked for not saying the kid wasn't in school......( . )( . )..........There is a God out thar :p

Kilrtoy
04-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Lets try jacking a non boating thread to a boating related thread for a change!
What kind of a ride should I expect in a Mach 22 DCB. I do my boating in Parker and I think that it would be the perfect size for that area. My only concern is the chop in the afternoon and being able to handle the chop. With a 496HO it should be one of the quicker rides on Parker. :crossx:
That would be an awesome boat and I know a few for sale......

spectratoad
04-11-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't have a problem with any of that T. I paid my CS each and every month and many times in advance. He is grown now so not an issue anymore for me. She could have come back and raised the CS at anytime and would have gotten it. She knew I was very good with taking care of all sorts of things outside of court mandated items and maybe that is why she didn't. Not looking for a pat on the back as it was what I was "supposed" to do. At least that is how I was brought up. Take responsibility and do the right thing.
I figured I would save all the writing and say, "This is about what I would have written." :)
I was the one receiving child support from my ex-wife and it was a constant battle. She paid for seven years and just last year I agreed to let her quit paying. Got tired of all the BS that came with the check.

Howie Feltersnatch
04-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Aren't you the one who got suckered by the neighbor kind who was "thrown out" by his "alcoholic parents"? Then found out it was all a lie? Trying to bleed money out of an ex-spouse - regardless of whether there are kids involved is a dead end road. Give it up and move on with your life - if you hve one.

Havasu Luvr
04-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Alison, I say F*ck him in the Arsss and make him fart blood ! ! My kids have a dead-beat mom that has always cried "Poor me" ! ! ! but seems to always have enough for a 12pk every night :mad: Whether you need financial assistance or not raising the kids is a joint responsibility. Stick to your guns GF :cool:

topless
04-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Alison, I say F*ck him in the Arsss and make him fart blood ! ! My kids have a dead-beat mom that has always cried "Poor me" ! ! ! but seems to always have enough for a 12pk every night :mad: Whether you need financial assistance or not raising the kids is a joint responsibility. Stick to your guns GF :cool:Make him fart blood...LMAO!!!!!
I am sticking to my guns, thanks. He has never followed through with what he has ever promised. For those of you who think I should get a life and move on, screw yourselves because I have one. I have raised these kids alone since my oldest was not even 3 and my youngest was 9 months. (they are now 16 and 14) I never complained either. He started another family, and STILL wasn't helping with financial responsibilites of the family he left. You think I decided to go get pregnant and raise 2 kids alone? Hell NO. Dead bead dads piss the hell out of me. They think they can just walk out and leave their kids high and dry? They need to think again.
I had just started back to work when he left and he cleaned out my savings (yes mine that was inheritence from my grandmother that was going into CD's in the kids names), our checking account, and savings. In a nutshell, he left me with 2 kids, making 200.00 a week and paying a sitter 100.00 a week. 400. a month didn't even pay rent. Oh yeah, he also promised to pay the bills but forgot I guess because my car got repossesed. This was in 92 and the courts gave me permission to go back to Texas if I could not support the kids here. I thought it would be better if I stayed so the kids could know their dad. He moved away 3 years later after not paying for 2 1/2 years. I have always let the kids see him when on a regular basis and they even call his new wifes mom Grandma. It was scary at first but I also found out that financially I could take care of my children and was better off without him. Just seems here that those of you who are telling me to let him off the hook just might be the same ones who have tried to shirk your responsiibilites as well. Most men want to take care of their own and I commend you all. For all you dead beats, what goes around comes around. Now carry on you dead beats. :crossx:

UncleLarry
04-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Just thought i would say to maybe lighten this all up.. Its sunny and 95 in havasu today..
Lets all go boating - have a drink or seven.
Yep, it's all serious stuff especially for topless. But for one afternoon lets all take a deep breath.. Have those seven drinks and tomorrow is anyday...

91nordic29
04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Aren't you the one who got suckered by the neighbor kind who was "thrown out" by his "alcoholic parents"? Then found out it was all a lie? Trying to bleed money out of an ex-spouse - regardless of whether there are kids involved is a dead end road. Give it up and move on with your life - if you hve one.
:rolleyes: if he is bleeding, it it is his own doing. she is owed that money.

Biglue
04-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey Alison. What you did was take the bull by the horns and went on with life. Apparently you have done pretty good and there is no need to look back. I think that is very commendful.
Wether you decide to let him off the hook or not is up to you. One thing that I would like to add to your thread (and I dont know if was mentioned) is your kids will soon be adults and they will see their upbringing for what it is. They will also know which parent was lacking. They will know where the credit is due. Trust me girly. My father split on me and moms when I was real young also under many of the same circumstances you mentioned. My mother was actually unemployed. Sure I missed my pops as a kid but now that I'm grown, I can see him for what he really is.
Hope that helps hun.
Louie.

topless
04-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Just thought i would say to maybe lighten this all up.. Its sunny and 95 in havasu today..
Lets all go boating - have a drink or seven.
Yep, it's all serious stuff especially for topless. But for one afternoon lets all take a deep breath.. Have those seven drinks and tomorrow is anyday...I'm moving this weekend to a really bitchen house nd when I'm all moved in am gunna have a party. Is that better? :) Oh, and I'll have a couple of those drinks ya have there too.

topless
04-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey Alison. What you did was take the bull by the horns and went on with life. Apparently you have done pretty good and there is no need to look back. I think that is very commendful.
Wether you decide to let him off the hook or not is up to you. One thing that I would like to add to your thread (and I dont know if was mentioned) is your kids will soon be adults and they will see their upbringing for what it is. They will also know which parent was lacking. They will know where the credit is due. Trust me girly. My father split on me and moms when I was real young also under many of the same circumstances you mentioned. My mother was actually unemployed. Sure I missed my pops as a kid but now that I'm grown, I can see him for what he really is.
Hope that helps hun.
Louie.Email me Lou, I have might be able to give you some info on something else you posted on ISL.

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm moving this weekend to a really bitchen house nd when I'm all moved in am gunna have a party. Is that better? :) Oh, and I'll have a couple of those drinks ya have there too.
Maybe you could call your mortgage broker in five years and ask them to let you off the hook? :idea:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

topless
04-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Maybe you could call your mortgage broker in five years and ask them to let you off the hook? :idea:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:LOL, do ya think if I just forward the email to them they'll understand? :idea: :crossx:

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 11:34 AM
HOLY S H I T ! This peckerhead sounds like FLAKE! I wonder if this guy has the same IP address as FLAKE? Hey Jason, you wanna check that out for us?

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 11:35 AM
LOL, do ya think if I just forward the email to them they'll understand? :idea: :crossx:
You should be so understanding..:D

topless
04-12-2006, 11:37 AM
HOLY S H I T ! This peckerhead sounds like FLAKE! I wonder if this guy has the same IP address as FLAKE? Hey Jason, you wanna check that out for us?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Gee maybe can find my missing PM's while he's at it. :rollside: :rollside:

Her454
04-12-2006, 11:38 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Gee maybe can find my missing PM's while he's at it. :rollside: :rollside:
They are not missing, the Mods have them. I would check with Rexone first, he's been laying low, probably reading, coping and saving all of them.

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 11:41 AM
They are not missing, the Mods have them. I would check with Rexone first, he's been laying low, probably reading, coping and saving all of them.
Stay out of this and get back to your Baileys! I want some drunk posts from you by 16:00 hours! :crossx:

topless
04-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Stay out of this and get back to your Baileys! I want some drunk posts from you by 16:00 hours! :crossx:She is sooooo nosey when she's sober. :rolleyes:

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 11:47 AM
She is sooooo nosey when she's sober. :rolleyes:
I am truly happy this does not occur very often..:D

dbleD's69
04-12-2006, 11:51 AM
I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed: :boxed:
Hope that helps hun.
Louie.

topless
04-12-2006, 11:58 AM
I noticed that. This place was hell when she was on the wagon! :cry:

Her454
04-12-2006, 12:00 PM
LMAO, get away from your keyboard and go do something constructive.
I'm uh....still on the wagon/diet............its non fat, diluted, non alcoholic Baileys. :rollside: ....as far as you know.
Now YOU get back to bleeding your poor pitiful ex for cash.

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Man, if that ain't the tits up truth!

Her454
04-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Man, if that ain't the tits up truth!
Excuse me, have we met? :rollside: I think HELL would better be described as PRE - Bad Girl Gone Good.

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Excuse me, have we met? :rollside:
No, but Jordy has been posting pictures. :rollside: :) :220v:

UncleLarry
04-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Hey Wild One....
Since my last post (about the seven drinks) i have had two..... so I am feeling better and then after you get moved.. I wil take you up on those drinks...
early in the day yet here in Havasu so i am sure i will be to the magic number 7 before the end of the day...
OGShocker bet i get my drinks with Topless before you cough up your offter to have a beer with me last weekend...

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 12:36 PM
OGShocker bet i get my drinks with Topless before you cough up your offter to have a beer with me last weekend...
My house Saturday night, BBQ. Be there!!!

WYRD
04-12-2006, 12:43 PM
My house Saturday night, BBQ. Be there!!!
K :p

OGShocker
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
K :p
Come on by! There is some "talent" from Canada coming! Single and pastie white, just like you like'm. :crossx:

WYRD
04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Come on by! There is some "talent" from Canada coming! Single and pastie white, just like you like'm. :crossx:
I take em any way I can get em, the bigger ones may take a little longer to unwrap but the present is still just as sweet :idea: :crossx:

dbleD's69
04-12-2006, 03:02 PM
depends on how big and if it worth the unwrapping. :p :p :p

WYRD
04-12-2006, 03:15 PM
depends on how big and if it worth the unwrapping. :p :p :p
No Muff too Tuff :crossx: