PDA

View Full Version : Hey Frenchie

Kilrtoy
09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
I was walking up to your boat in the channel on friday around 4PM when you pulled from the shore and headed south, Would you believe missed you by this <--> much....

Kachina26
09-12-2004, 06:17 PM
I was walking up to your boat in the channel on friday around 4PM when you pulled from the shore and headed south, Would you believe missed you by this <--> much....
Yeah, Frenchie has a good eye. Saw ya comming! :jawdrop:

FRENCHIE
09-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Damn my brotha....cant ya yell or somethin!!?? Had a good talk about you with close friend of your s i hung with this weekend at Havi!!! your alright man...we was supposed to meet up with you last night after dcb reagatta..i was told you were at it form this person...a.nd invited to hang and party with you guys and the crew...met fast timmy boat floating...and some other cool cats man!!! just my crew all drunk wanted to go back up to moabi and not stay night at C.H. :wink:
so i either had to take them back to Moabi and they drive my truckto laughlin and me come back down solo just before dark last night....then they would pick me up at moabi sunday morning as i could have drove back up this morning in the boat my self...but i wanted to have someone go with me to drop them back off at moabi last night and then be able to ride back down to havasu in the dark with me !!( yes im afraid of the dark!! J.K.)
I guess Andy did volunteer to go ...but i was not sure if he was really down to do it...so i ended up just going back up with em!!! Kinda bummed cuz i had a great time at sandbar with everyone all day and in channel fri night also..and also saw Phatt matt and crew they wanted me to pull up iwth them...told em id be back and never got too!!
Im done rambling..wish i would a seen ya fri man!! dam it!! :mad:

Kilrtoy
09-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I tried, but you were violating the noise laws and you couldnt here me. Who did you hang with over there Budget baller of the vee's . I was late getting there I was suppossed to be in at 10 Am and didnt make it til 4PM...
My lose....
I looked for you on saturday and never saw you, Saw Matt and Goldi at the Smiths this afternoon.... You missed a good party saturday night....

FRENCHIE
09-12-2004, 06:35 PM
were with B.&A. most of the time!! i know dude ....i was bummed all the way back to moabi....especially being a guys trip!!!! Trust me i had more than enough coaxing and pressure from somone or two...to stay!! :frown:
I new you guys would be there also....just a few other minor things didnot fall into place also...my loss!!! im still regrettin it!! :frown: :cry:

Kilrtoy
09-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Alittle more salt for you
We met these girls 8 of them staying in the suite across from us,
they were there for a bachorlette party, NEED I SAY MORE, both nights and they asked us to party with them during the day too.....

FRENCHIE
09-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Alittle more salt for you
We met these girls 8 of them staying in the suite across from us,
they were there for a bachorlette party, NEED I SAY MORE, both nights and they asked us to party with them during the day too.....
Dude how f'in ironic!! we partied also friday night when back in luaghlin and Saturday night with about 10 girls (bachelorette party)from Allysa Viejo, laguna nigel...crazy , crazy also!!!!!
But still woulda rather stayed down your South...sat night!!! :idea: :idea: ;)

FRENCHIE
09-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Bump ......" :eat: "!!!!