PDA

View Full Version : For Bre

Charley
09-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Bre... you said you wanted to see the new video I made for Bryce so.... if you go here... http://www.stage-tech.com/guest.htm and scroll to bottom ... its the last one.. called "This is the latest clip of Bryce BRYCE CLIP (28MB)"
remember to right click and save as target, it's big
Guys ... dont bother... its a movie only chicks would like ;) main character is a cute lil kid, and very few boat shots... although now that I think of it you can see my wife's ass in a few of the background shots LMAO! :D .. I'm kidding

Bre
09-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Thanks Charlie that was awesome :)

SummerObsession
09-13-2004, 10:56 AM
Charley:
Is your kid's name Bryce?
If so, that is cool, my oldest's name is Bryce.
Yes, I'm short too, must be some sort of Karma thi :eek: :hammerhea :eek: :wink: ng.

No Regrets
09-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Charley,
Palmer here. My oldest son is named Bryce too, but like me, he is tall- Sorry, couldnt resist. :cool:
How was DCB weekend? Let me know if you see any good 29 deals kickin around big D's shop.

Charley
09-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Charley:
Is your kid's name Bryce?
If so, that is cool, my oldest's name is Bryce.
Yes, I'm short too, must be some sort of Karma thi :eek: :hammerhea :eek: :wink: ng.
wow small world.... hehehe got an older one named Tyler too?? hehehe
Charley,
Palmer here. My oldest son is named Bryce too, but like me, he is tall- Sorry, couldnt resist. :cool:
How was DCB weekend? Let me know if you see any good 29 deals kickin around big D's shop.
Carp's 29 twin outboard sure is perty! and the single 1200 boat looked damned nice too!

BoatFloating
09-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Charley,
Brian, you gonna to nut swing too....

BoatFloating
09-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Charley, great video as always. I love the other one with Beautiful Day by U2 in it.... Just awesome...

Charley
09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Charley, great video as always. I love the other one with Beautiful Day by U2 in it.... Just awesome...
Thanks Rocky...I watch that movie once a week or so in the winter to keep me sane ;) doin the videos is my lil hobby.. I'm glad some of you guys enjoy them.. I wish I had some more time I could get into editing!
Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna get hooked on glamis this winter and have a whole new set of highlights to play with :)

Bre
09-13-2004, 09:55 PM
I need to start handing my video shit over to you.... that was awesome. :hammer2:

Charley
09-13-2004, 10:05 PM
I need to start handing my video shit over to you.... that was awesome. :hammer2:
TY Bre ;) yer sweet

Bre
09-13-2004, 10:09 PM
TY Bre ;) yer sweet
So is that a "No, Bre.... I can't edit up your videos for you" :confused: :p :wink:

SummerObsession
09-14-2004, 05:30 AM
wow small world.... hehehe got an older one named Tyler too?? hehehe
I have the following:
Bryce- boy age 10
Blaine- (named after the late Blaine Johnson-probably NHRA finest competitor) age 7
Taylor-girl age 6
Tyler- girl age 6 (step daughter and a beautiful girl!)
That's about it. ;) :D :D

Charley
09-14-2004, 05:31 AM
So is that a "No, Bre.... I can't edit up your videos for you" :confused: :p :wink:
Didn't say that...at all ;) I need a little time to learn Adobe premier...I left MAC and I'm 100% IBM COMP...so a re-learning curve has to happen ;)
you have a project?

BoatFloating
09-14-2004, 06:53 AM
Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna get hooked on glamis this winter and have a whole new set of highlights to play with :)
It's only a matter of time..... It makes the winter go by much faster. :rollside:

Bre
09-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Didn't say that...at all ;) I need a little time to learn Adobe premier...I left MAC and I'm 100% IBM COMP...so a re-learning curve has to happen ;)
you have a project?
I'm just messing with you. I do need to get a program that works with .avi format... I have pinnacle studio 9 and it doesn't work with that format.... you know of any that do?? :(