PDA

View Full Version : ProCharger / SuperChiller / EFI / Setup For Sale!

tsnave
06-25-2003, 04:38 PM
I have a brand new, M-2 polished ProCharger with polished mounting brackets and accessories feeding two, 1000cfm throttle bodies through a trick carbon fiber plenum. This feeds through a custom Teague SuperChiller sandwiched between a billett adaptor plate and BBC, rectangular port polished EFI intake. Kit also comes with injector rails, belt, pulleys, SS thermostat housing and blue, fusion-coated throttle cable bracket and polished throttle linkage. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions. taevans@swbell.net
Ebay Listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31286&item=2420705777)

Phat_Kat
06-25-2003, 04:50 PM
tsnave:
I have a brand new, M-2 polished ProCharger with polished mounting brackets and accessories feeding two, 1000cfm throttle bodies through a trick carbon fiber plenum. This feeds through a custom Teague SuperChiller sandwiched between a billett adaptor plate and BBC, rectangular port polished EFI intake. Kit also comes with injector rails, belt, pulleys, SS thermostat housing and blue, fusion-coated throttle cable bracket and polished throttle linkage. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions. taevans@swbell.net
Ebay Listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31286&item=2420705777) The AFLAC DUCK loves you

tsnave
06-25-2003, 06:50 PM
So does "Marine Assault Custom Engines" if I sell this damn thing. Come on guys, this is an awesome setup! Where's the $$$?

Phat_Kat
06-25-2003, 06:52 PM
tsnave:
So does "Marine Assault Custom Engines" if I sell this damn thing. Come on guys, this is an awesome setup! Where's the $$$? I'm doing Rons web stuff for him. Expect it to be up in the near future. wink

tsnave
06-25-2003, 07:03 PM
Awesome logo Phat! Ron needs to get the CNC program written for valve covers. My motor is in the hands of the "Master" right now...Dr. Munson is the MAN!

Phat_Kat
06-25-2003, 07:08 PM
tsnave:
Awesome logo Phat! Ron needs to get the CNC program written for valve covers. My motor is in the hands of the "Master" right now...Dr. Munson is the MAN! Damn straight!
I keep debating... Outboard or blower... If I go blower I gotta buy new and if I go outboard I can go used. Bad toss but at some point I'm throwing one of his beast under hatch!

tsnave
06-25-2003, 07:51 PM
If you decide to go with a SuperCharger, this setup I have is pretty trick. Quack! Quack! smile_sp

Phat_Kat
06-26-2003, 12:00 PM
tsnave:
If you decide to go with a SuperCharger, this setup I have is pretty trick. Quack! Quack! smile_sp AFLAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!