PDA

View Full Version : God damn I hate Mondays

Boozer
09-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Left the house at 6:00am. Usually leave at 6:30 but since school has started the traffic to OC has gotten worse so I figure I'll give myself an extra half hour to be safe. Get to the 57 and it is a parking lot due to an accident in the car pool lane involving a motorcycle. I hope the guy on the bike recovers but it did not look good he crashed hard and his bike was totalled. Nedless to say my normal 1 hour commute took 3 hours making me 1 hour and 15 minutes late.
I knew I was going to be late so I picked up the cell and called the boss. Problem... Cell phone wouldnt make outbound calls just nothing but static. Tried to explain to the boss but he didnt listen and dint care just got pissed off. Oh well he'll get over it. Noone can call my cell either it says its disconnected. Dropped the phone off with Sprint and they said to come back in a couple hours to get it after fighting with them for 2 hours.
So now I sit at home waiting for my cell phone to either be fixed or replaced because without my phone I cant do much work.
Anyone else having a shitty monday?

phuggit
09-13-2004, 11:19 AM
Just a average Monday for me. My cell's jacked up too. Nothing but clicking noises...must be sun spots.
Only 4 more days to go Boozer. Hang in there.

Sane Asylum
09-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Dude.........Some threads on this board are depressing me..... :cool:

dmontzsta
09-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Traffic on the 91 as always, the day is going by slooow and customers wont leave me alone...just another Monday.

MsDrmr
09-13-2004, 01:01 PM
man that does sound like a bad day. I sure hope it gets better for ya.

JB in so cal
09-13-2004, 01:15 PM
May have been kicked out of Black Meadow Landing; Lost an account at work; The dog farted while I was on a conference call and I was stuck in there for another 5 minutes :yuk: ;
Bright side: My boat is soooooo effin neato!
JB

IN2-IN2MX
09-13-2004, 01:15 PM
Traffic sucks! :hammerhea I have the same problem driving into work on the 405 each day. Now that school has started I just wanna shoot myself! :mad:
Hope your week gets better :)

phuggit
09-13-2004, 01:17 PM
The dog farted while I was on a conference call and I was stuck in there for another 5 minutes ;
LMAO.