PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Speed and Marine

Havasu_Dreamin
09-13-2004, 12:17 PM
Had my first chance to get Aaron and Robert at Absolute Speed and Marine to diagnose a potential problem, turned out to be nothing serious, and do some other service stuff or us. Dropped the boat off on Friday at 2:30 PM and it was ready for me by 8 AM Saturday morning. GREAT SERVICE! I would recommend Aaron and his guys to anyone! They will be doing all of the service on our boat.
Absolute Speed and Marine 928-855-2252. Located on Industrial, Wet of 95 and on the North side of the street.

hot_diggity_dog
09-13-2004, 12:44 PM
Walked in on Saturday, Robert came right out and jumped in my boat and started to check things out. Came back with Aaron and confirmed the problem. They didn't have the part. Told me who had the parts, he would have fixed it right there if he had it.
No charge!!!!!

shadow
01-12-2005, 07:21 PM
ABSOLUTE MARINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolute service from Aaron and Robert.I 've seen and heard nothing but great things about these two guys and can also vouch for them.They would be my first recomendation and if they are busy,wait till they can get you in.
Aaron took the time out of his day to go out and test ride on a windy ass choppy day yesterday.(didn't have to)Today my motor is out and i stop by and Aaron and Robert are washing my boat,I tell him no need i'll take care of it.He tells me that how they do things.They even scrubbed the bildge, looks like brand new.
They are both friendly and a pleasure to deal with,they know what they are doing and are down to earth.These two guys get thumbs up in my book.I look forward to dealing with them in the future.Anyone that knows Absolute already knows and anyone in question do a search under Absolute Marine.
ABSOLUTE MARINE 928-855-2252

SBullet
01-12-2005, 07:26 PM
They have my recommendation!! :D :D
Real cool guys that are down to earth and take care of business!

CornWater
01-12-2005, 07:30 PM
I gotta go with the masses on this.. Aaron is cool to deal with, does'nt bullshit you, and fixes\services it right the first time...

cc322
01-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Yep..........they are the best, had my 20 hr service done there nothing but great things to say about the place.

OutCole'd
01-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Do either of them check out the boards?
Aaron took great care of me when he was at Savage. He helped me with my Cole a few times. They will be doing the service on my Magic also.

LHC30Victory
01-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Said it before, I'll say it again - Aaron ROCKS! and his wife too!
Don't think I'll have anyone else work on our boat again.

JustDawn
01-12-2005, 09:52 PM
I have posted about them before,they are great.
We needed the oil changed(PlayDeep's blown Eliminator)unfortunately they were booked up.
After apologizing numerous times,Arron suggested we use his equipment.
He loaned us everything we needed,brought out clean up rags,and kept coming outside checking to see if we needed anything.(Still apologizing for not being able to squeeze us in.)
The whole crew at Absolute were really nice,good people.
I really can't see taking our boat anywhere else.

PHOTOGLOU
01-12-2005, 10:56 PM
They have always taken great care of me and the boats in Havasu wouldn't go anywhere else Jay

SHAKEN Not Stirred
01-13-2005, 12:25 AM
They have always taken great care of me and the boats in Havasu wouldn't go anywhere else Jay
Ass Kisser !!!!!!
:rolleyes:

djunkie
01-13-2005, 03:15 AM
Ass Kisser !!!!!!
LOL! Now thats funny. :D

shadow
01-13-2005, 04:35 AM
Do either of them check out the boards?
Aaron took great care of me when he was at Savage. He helped me with my Cole a few times. They will be doing the service on my Magic also.
Ocasionally.

PHOTOGLOU
01-13-2005, 08:27 AM
Ass Kisser !!!!!!
Aaron's getting a copy of this..........AND so is Erin :cry:

havasuready
01-13-2005, 08:53 AM
I thought I would give my .02. Absolute is by far the best place to take your boat. Usually you are already pissed off when you have take your boat to the shop but these guys always get you in and out and when I pick up my boat it always looks better than when I dropped it off. Aaron and Robert know their SH!T

Ultracrazy
01-13-2005, 09:38 AM
I assume they also do the "yearly" type service? Where are they located in Havasu?

Havasu_Dreamin
01-13-2005, 09:40 AM
I assume they also do the "yearly" type service? Where are they located in Havasu?
On Industrial, North side of street, just up the road from Windsor.

phebus
01-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Absolute Speed and Marine
928-855-2252

TrojanDan
01-13-2005, 09:51 AM
I called Absolute yesterday to inquire about some service (impellar change, check drive alignment, and complete service) and asked if they were Merc Certified (have the 469HO). They said they were not so I graciously hung up and called Alco to book my yearly "bone-ing" from them.
Is not being Merc Certified such a big deal since my boat has over 260 hrs and is 2 1/2 years old? :idea:

phebus
01-13-2005, 09:59 AM
It is my understanding that being Merc certified only mattered when having warranty work done.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-13-2005, 10:00 AM
I called Absolute yesterday to inquire about some service (impellar change, check drive alignment, and complete service) and asked if they were Merc Certified (have the 469HO). They said they were not so I graciously hung up and called Alco to book my yearly "bone-ing" from them.
Is not being Merc Certified such a big deal since my boat has over 260 hrs and is 2 1/2 years old? :idea:
No, I would not worry about that! We've had them do the oil changes on our HP 525 and they will get the pre-season work this year as well. BTW, from what I understand, they will be Merc Certified in the future.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-13-2005, 12:15 PM
In that case, I LOVE THEM TOO! Just use them when they are done with mine!!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
01-13-2005, 12:43 PM
SHIT !!!....... :(

Keith E. Sayre
01-13-2005, 05:43 PM
I've known Aaron for years along with his father Lonnie and Peggy at Nordic.
Aaron just seems to always go the extra mile for us at Conquest . We
sometimes need a favor and is always there for us. Great attitudes!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400