PDA

View Full Version : Bush, Cheney and Rumie are brilliant!

BUSTI
09-13-2004, 04:12 PM
The genius of their plan is absolutely near perfection. Let me explain. This war on terror is obviously like no other war. It is not in the sense the same type of war our fathers fought in previous wars primarily because it was not easy to identify the enemy. So one would think. Surely Nazi Germany was easy to identify and with out question Tojo's Japan was as they attacked us!
To the lay person and the liberal "how could we attack a faceless enemy?" Who was the enemy? Who the hell is Al Queda? Why did we invade Iraq? After all no Iragiis were piloting the planes on 911.
Despite these obvious questions the enemy was very identifiable and easily found even though they are not affiliated with a seperate country. Or is that all true? Of course they are easy to find and they are affiliated with countries and now more of them are affiliated with ONE COUNTRY more than any other. The problem was how to get them to leave the safety of their rat holes amongst the Arab population that terrorists breed in. The Bush team identified them ealry as Arab Islamofacist and developed a plan to identify them, corral them and exterminate them as the vermen they are.
The Bush team has created a terrorist magnet in Iraq sort of teroorist fly paper if you will. And it is rapidly attracting every terrorist in the region for us to kill. We destroyed the Talioban it was to displace and destroy Al Queda and the strategy worked. We invaded Iraq because Saddam had to go for so many reasons but primarily because when all the Muslim phuks in the region saw the American flag in Bahgdad it became a magnet for every one of these idiots to come to Iraq and wage war trying to liberate one of the oldest pure Arab culturals in the middle east.
Like rats to rat poinson they were hypnoticaly attracted to the war and into our killing soon eg Fahllueja. For every sicko that crosses the border into Iraq from Iran, Saudi Arabi, and or Syria we now have easily identifiable targets in a country we are at war with and it is easy for us to kill them. For every one of them struggling to get into Iraq and die for their Allah freeing Iraq it means there is one less trying to get into Eruope or the United States of America.
IN IRAQ WE CAN SLAUGHTER THEM AT WILL! Irag is a trap for them. They know it but their fanaticism is so great that they can't help it. They come and we kill them.................
sure our boys are doing a dangerous job and some of them will die. But I would rather sustain casualties over there in our muslim killing trap than to have to fight them on our soil or suffer their attacks with our own planes flying into our own buildings. I would rather see America's sons fighting and some dying in Iraq than our daughters dying in planes as stewardess's getting their throats slit by some terrorist hijacker.
Plus the military advantage of having our armed forces in Afganhistan between Pakistan and Iran as well as our armed forces in Iraq flanking Saudi Arabia and Syria is worth the cost as I am sure without us there the Muslim fanatics would have seen 911 as 1st quarter score for towel heads and only encouraged them more. There isn't a Arab dictator that will allow terrorists to operate in their country and plan for attacks agianst the US of A less they be invaded and occuppied as well per the Bush doctrine. Can they aide Iraq why of course they can ........and well we hope they come and quicly into our killing trap and on to our fly paper so we can exterminate as many of them as possible!
BUSH AND CHENEY AND YES RUMSFELD AS WELL ARE GREAT AMERICAN THINKERS AND WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM AT THE HELM.
Can you imagine a cluster hump like John Kerry deveoping a successful pan at all for the war on terror? hell he cant even manage his election campaign the moron. Every sound thinking person who supports Kerry is willing to sacrafice Americas safety for politics.

carbonmarine
09-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Thats one way to look at it ... bravo, bravo for splain'in it to some of
the lefty loonies that may stuble accross that ......
Rick32

MagicMtnDan
09-13-2004, 08:33 PM
I know most Bush supporters already understand this but it's very good of you to explain it to anyone (especially lefties) who don't get the concept of attracting flies with shite and then killing them.
Better there in Iraq then here in the US (we already got too many of them weasels here in terrorist cells just waiting for them to come out of their holes).

steelcomp
09-13-2004, 09:51 PM
That's what I call hittin the nail on the head. Glad someone else sees the "plan" for what it is. These guys we have in office aren't stupid. The guys we had in office were.
Have you heard Al Gore lately? That man is plain and simply a dumb ass! :squiggle: He should have that big sore under his nose sewn up!!! He and Kerry both.
(sorry...robbing the thread a little...I'm done.)

eliminatedsprinter
09-14-2004, 08:32 AM
That's what I call hittin the nail on the head. Glad someone else sees the "plan" for what it is. These guys we have in office aren't stupid. The guys we had in office were.
Have you heard Al Gore lately? That man is plain and simply a dumb ass! :squiggle: He should have that big sore under his nose sewn up!!! He and Kerry both.
(sorry...robbing the thread a little...I'm done.)
Now we no why Tipper Gore is such an advocate for the mentally ill.
P.S. Busti, don't forget Condi Rice. She has the higest IQ of the bunch.

AzDon
09-14-2004, 03:52 PM
First, The war on terror should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence or context as Iraq! THEY ARE DIFFERENT SUBJECTS ENTIRELY!
Second, This is the first time I've seen the "loss of control" in Iraq shamelessly spun from a negative result of unintended consequences into a shrewdly designed plot that's unfolding exactly as planned.....Do you have some kind of inside info, did you get this from Rush Limburger, or did you create this spin yourself? If so, it's very inventive, and you should be getting a job offer in Bush's spin dept any day now!
It would be a great plan if our troops could be allowed to set aside their humanity and PC warfare rules and start using tactics that "checkmate" terrorist/guerilla warfare tactics.
I think we should withdraw our troops and establish an aircraft-patrolled blockade zone around Iraq's cities and starve them out. Anyone wishing to leave these cities should be required to cross this zone naked, without posessions, and in surrender mode. After 72 hours, we should resume an air war, since it is what we do best.
The problem with your "plan" is that our troops will never be allowed to exercise the brutality needed to mop this thing up and send the necessary message to the arab world! I would not be opposed to commando death squads to secretly and surgically remove suspected Al-Queda operatives from the face of the earth! Suspected Al-Queda operatives in this country should simply disappear, so we don't have to waste our investigative resources or legal system on them, and they are denied the glory of Martyrdom! Guys like Osama and Sadaam should be executed within 72 hours of capture, preferably by other muslims.
We had no business invading Iraq without a winnable plan because it makes us look weak and only fuels the terrorists hopes!

Dave C
09-14-2004, 05:52 PM
dead wrong again... they are the same.
First, The war on terror should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence or context as Iraq! THEY ARE DIFFERENT SUBJECTS ENTIRELY!
also when you put Saddam on trial and convict him that sends a much different message to the people than just executing him. It that takes away any potential martrydom.

steelcomp
09-14-2004, 06:01 PM
AzDon,
Some of the things you write just amaze me! It's no wonder...ahhh, never mind!! :hammerhea :cool:

v-drive
09-14-2004, 08:07 PM
I thought a vote had to be taken before someone could be allowed in this forum. Who voted to let assdon in..... :D v-drive

AzDon
09-14-2004, 08:40 PM
I've been avoiding this forum because, frankly, there is not much being said here worth replying to..... Most of you are just haters with little objectivity! Just post totally vacant stuff and I won't reply!!

OGShocker
09-14-2004, 09:28 PM
I've been avoiding this forum because, frankly, there is not much being said here worth replying to..... Most of you are just haters with little objectivity! Just post totally vacant stuff and I won't reply!!This is from the 911 Com-Rep.
September 20, President Bush met with British Prime Minister Tony Blair,and the two leaders discussed the global conflict ahead.When Blair asked about Iraq, the President replied that Iraq was not the immediate problem. Some members of his administration, he commented, had expressed a different view, but he was the one responsible for making the decisions.78
Franks told us that he was pushing independently to do more robust planning on military responses in Iraq during the summer before 9/11—a request President Bush denied, arguing that the time was not right. (CENTCOM also began dusting off plans for a full invasion of Iraq during this period, Franks said.) The CENTCOM commander told us he renewed his appeal for further military planning to respond to Iraqi moves shortly after 9/11, both because he personally felt that Iraq and al Qaeda might be engaged in some form of collusion and because he worried that Saddam might take advantage of the attacks to move against his internal enemies in the northern or southern parts of Iraq, where the United States was flying regular missions to enforce Iraqi no-fly zones.Franks said that President Bush again turned down the request.
Set yourself free. Read the report.

steelcomp
09-14-2004, 09:43 PM
I've been avoiding this forum because, frankly, there is not much being said here worth replying to..... Most of you are just haters with little objectivity! Just post totally vacant stuff and I won't reply!!
Ponderous, man...ponderous. You don't post on this thread 'cause you're the one with the vacancy, and you just get exposed for who you really are! Kinda like Kerry! Objectivity? Did you read the first post that opened this thread? Do you read any of this stuff or just the titles? How can you compare what busti wrote with your inane drabble? IMO, that was a well thought out, articulate and informative post. You might not agree with it, but what productive and/or constructive reply did you have?? Sarcasm, insult, and stupidity, mostly. A blockade? Yeah, and send 'em flowers on sunday.You want to talk about hatred? I have never in my life heard so much down right dispicable disgusting pure hatred for a man than what has been thrown at George Bush by the liberal left. They keep trying and trying, lying and lying, and the funny thing is, not one of them can give you one good reason to vote for Kerry. He has nothing to run on. Nothing. Nada. Zip. He's a looser. He can't even run his own campaign. His adds are written and produced by advertizing studios. He represents nothing, stands for nothing, has no plan, and can't get his own story straight. The only hope the Kerry/lib team has is to try and bring Bush down, and they have proven they will stoop to ANY level to do so. Funny thing is, nothing they have tried has worked. Bush has risen above it all, saying nothing. Objectivity? You mean like CBS????? WTF are you talking about? What you should do, don, is try and put aside YOUR hatred and negativity and listen to someone like Rush for a minute or two, and maybe you'll hear something you're not used to hearing, like THE TRUTH!!!
Problem is, with your mindset, you'll never be open to the truth.
Do me a favor...don't reply...this was just a vacant response anyway.

uclahater
09-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Did you say somethin about Haters :D
Don please dont make the same mistake your parents did :idea: Dont Breed :eat:

steelcomp
09-15-2004, 05:49 AM
Did you say somethin about Haters :D
Don please dont make the same mistake your parents did :idea: Dont Breed :eat:
DOH! :220v: :cool:

v-drive
09-15-2004, 06:03 AM
Has anyone visited Stormfront.org. I just pretty much ended up there when looking for stuff on the mylai massacre. Good stuff but I don't think azdon would like it................v-drive :coffeycup

Jeanyus
09-15-2004, 06:45 AM
Don please allow me to give you a simple goegrapy lesson. Terrorism is an Islamic problem, the middle east is predominatly Islamic, Iraq is right dead center of the middle east. Get out a map and look at it before you speak.
I have seen on the news that, Al-Queda is claiming responsibility for attacks in Iraq, So much for Al-Queda , and Iraq not being connected.
We tried that blockade thing for over 12 years, the result was that the Iraqi citizens starved, while Sadam remained wealthy, by illegally trading with the U.N.
Don I typed this real slow, so that you would be able to read it, don't thank me I'm always willing to try to help you understand things.

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2004, 06:52 AM
Hey looks who's back! Same rhetoric different forum :D
At least we have someone here who is representing the typical left-wing Bush haters. There are so many of them everywhere you go that you had to figure at least one of them would end up here.

eliminatedsprinter
09-15-2004, 07:45 AM
:D :D :D :D
I see a lot of name calling and emotion in this post. Is this supposed to be a joke based on the irony, that this post is, itself, nothing but exactly what it is complaining about??
If so, I get it. very funny. :D Thanks, it's been a rough am and I need the laugh. :D

Dave C
09-15-2004, 08:39 AM
thats typical... you won't respond because you can't.
Sorry that the facts hurt.......

BUSTI
09-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Azdon,
You may not agree with my conclusions however I can see where you might believe the intended consequence of creating a terrorist bait trap, better known as a free killing zone, might noT have been intended. Don't you remember when the President said after 911 when addressing the nation that this war on terror would have very public successes and just as many not so public? During the the dynamics of waging war it is usally better that the winning side not announce their intentions. But the genius of this plan is in it's simplicity.
As our Commander and Chief said, oh by the way your Commander and Cheif as well, either you are with America or you are with the terrorists! saddam was with the terrorists.........what part of that don't you understand? And lets say I am half wrong and you are half right. The fact remains that we are killing more terrorists in Iraq than we ever had an opportunity to do so before..................AND ITS OVER THERE NOT ON OUR AMERICAN SOIL! Isn't that a good thing ....well isn't it Azdon? Or do you think we are unfairly picking on the terrorists?
Those idiots are so stupid they are walking across the desert, riding their camels, or hitching rides on donkeys anything because they can't wait to join in on the war against the infidels. And there we lie in wai.............................TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

AzDon
09-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Iraq was ruled with an iron hand and was the one place in the middle east that the presence of terrorists was not tolerated. We invaded a country, replaced their order with anarchy, and destroyed most of their infrastructure based on the fear of a faked threat. Yes, the terrorists are rushing in to this anarchy zone to kill American soldiers who must remain there till we can figure out how to replace what we've destroyed. If we are, in fact killing them as fast as they arrive, great!, but why did we have to choose to do it amongst a civilian population that had a semi-civilized existence and was in no way responsible for supporting terrorism? If you gotta identify an enemy regime and territory to destroy, wouldn't it make better sense to go after a government that was a major financial contributor, and allowed refuge to AlQueda? Why Iraq and not Saudi Arabia, where all but two of the hijackers were from?
Two reasons, and they're both named George Bush!
At the end of the Gulf War, it was our obligation to hunt Sadaam down, kill him and install a government of our choosing. For whatever reason, kinder, gentler Bush Sr. decided to send the Muslim world the wrong message by extending "a thousand points of light" to Hussein by allowing him to keep his dictatorship. I didn't understand or agree with this and several within Bush's immediate circle didn't either. Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and some suggest, even Bush Jr. laid in wait for the opportunity to promote a rematch. So what if you have to blur and manipulate circumstances, info, and intelligence as long as you get what you are after, right?
And Saudi Arabia, the country most responsible for the terrorists after Afgahnistan, gets a complete pass!... Why?.... Because they own the Bush family!
Meanwhile, as we occupy our troops with hand-to-hand combat on the streets of Baghdad, the terrorists regroup for THEIR rematch!
And what have WE gotten for our money to make us safer? Complete rollback of our basic civil rights and a chest-thumping cowboy, taunting the enemy while surrounded by the world's best bodygaurds and personal security team! Simply, nothing that makes me feel any less (or more) vulnerable than I've ever been!

Havasu Cig
09-15-2004, 12:45 PM
If we would have overthrown Saddam at the end of the Gulf War liberals like you would have been screaming and yelling about it. The coalition would have shattered and that would have caused even more problems which the liberals would cry about.
Saddam was on the ropes and was ready to be knocked out in 91 but the mandate from the U.N., which the liberals love, did not give us authorization to do it.
I don't understand how anybody that likes performance boating could be liberal. Do you understand if the liberals had their way you would be on the lake in a kayak? :rolleyes:

Dave C
09-15-2004, 12:46 PM
False again. Saddam is a one man terrorist machine.
Saddam harbored terrorists as long as they towed the party line but he killed the political dissenters.
We already replaced the dictator with a democracy.
We replaced Saddam's tyranny and one day soon there will be order. Fake threat?????... try telling that to the Kurds and about 100000+ other Iraqi victims...... oh ya, you can't, their dead, (murdered by Saddam)!!!
wow.... you are something else.
Iraq was ruled with an iron hand and was the one place in the middle east that the presence of terrorists was not tolerated. We invaded a country, replaced their order with anarchy, and destroyed most of their infrastructure based on the fear of a faked threat. Yes, the terrorists are rushing in to this anarchy zone to kill American soldiers who must remain there till we can figure out how to replace what we've destroyed. If we are, in fact killing them as fast as they arrive, great!, but why did we have to choose to do it amongst a civilian population that had a semi-civilized existence and was in no way responsible for supporting terrorism?
2) In 91 UN would not vote to allow the US to finish off Saddam (we should have done it without them though)
3) Saudi Arabia's regime does not support terrorism and they arrest terrorists on our behalf. (at least most of them) Your comment about Saudi Arabia is like blaming the U.S. governement for Timothy McVeigh.
so what are you trying to say that we should invade Saudi Arabia? Thats really smart...... the govt is trying to help us but SOME (not all) of their people don't like us.

OGShocker
09-15-2004, 12:52 PM
At the end of the Gulf War, it was our obligation to hunt Sadaam down, kill him and install a government of our choosing.
This was NOT part of the 1991 UN Charter.
Don't look now but, Big Brother IS watching you....and they are really bored. :sleeping:

BUSTI
09-15-2004, 01:48 PM
Don your fear that you have lost civil liberties as a result of the Patriot Act is bullshit! Please tell me specifically what rights have you personally experienced as a loss as a result of the Patriot Act?
Does it affect your going to the lake? Does it affect you buying and selling boats? Does it affect your ability to buy a home? Does it make your milk at the supermarket more expensive. Are you free to go a diamondbacks baseball game? Can you get married? Are you restricted to going to the college of your choice? Can you surf freely on the web?
PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE PHUK DOES THE PATRIOT AFFECT YOU ASSDON PERSONALLY?
It doesn't but shit like that out your pie hole just sounds good to commie libs like you. And are you really an advocate of invading a friendly regime like Saudi Arabi....shit no u aren't! If you aren't then why bring it up? Because you are intellectually dishonest thats why. But ya know Don you are in the minority with you think and thats why Bush is going to kick kerrys ass!

eliminatedsprinter
09-15-2004, 02:01 PM
"The presence of terrorists was not tolerated", in Iraq. LOL . That must be why we found training camps with with jet airliners for training on. It is also why we found A. Nadal (sp?) one of the worlds most notrious terrorists living there openly. ;) I swear Don you crack me up... :D :D :D Keep em coming. :D These posts are as funny as F. 911. :D :D

AzDon
09-15-2004, 04:35 PM
I transport 5000 gallon batches of hazardous liquids... things have changed for me, but not in ways that will truly make the nation's tank fleets more secure.... just increased bureaucratic BS to create new mounds of CYA paperwork.
Why did you feel the need to resort to namecalling and personal attacks? Am I supposed to be convinced as a result of your abusive behavior?

steelcomp
09-15-2004, 05:22 PM
"Why did you feel the need to resort to namecalling and personal attacks? Am I supposed to be convinced as a result of your abusive behavior?"
azdon wrote:
And Saudi Arabia, the country most responsible for the terrorists after Afgahnistan, gets a complete pass!... Why?.... Because they own the Bush family!
Complete rollback of our basic civil rights and a chest-thumping cowboy, taunting the enemy while surrounded by the world's best bodygaurds and personal security team!
It's because you make totally STUPID, ASSANINE comments like these Don that people can't help but want to hand you your ass! You been listenin to too much national media. You've so bought into the liberal jargon that you actually believe this crap.
Seems like you tend to resort to a little name calling yourself. Typical lib double standard.

Rexone
09-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Iraq was ruled with an iron hand and was the one place in the middle east that the presence of terrorists was not tolerated.
This is a classic. :mix:

Blown 472
09-15-2004, 06:07 PM
The genius of their plan is absolutely near perfection. Let me explain. This war on terror is obviously like no other war. It is not in the sense the same type of war our fathers fought in previous wars primarily because it was not easy to identify the enemy. So one would think. Surely Nazi Germany was easy to identify and with out question Tojo's Japan was as they attacked us!
To the lay person and the liberal "how could we attack a faceless enemy?" Who was the enemy? Who the hell is Al Queda? Why did we invade Iraq? After all no Iragiis were piloting the planes on 911.
Despite these obvious questions the enemy was very identifiable and easily found even though they are not affiliated with a seperate country. Or is that all true? Of course they are easy to find and they are affiliated with countries and now more of them are affiliated with ONE COUNTRY more than any other. The problem was how to get them to leave the safety of their rat holes amongst the Arab population that terrorists breed in. The Bush team identified them ealry as Arab Islamofacist and developed a plan to identify them, corral them and exterminate them as the vermen they are.
The Bush team has created a terrorist magnet in Iraq sort of teroorist fly paper if you will. And it is rapidly attracting every terrorist in the region for us to kill. We destroyed the Talioban it was to displace and destroy Al Queda and the strategy worked. We invaded Iraq because Saddam had to go for so many reasons but primarily because when all the Muslim phuks in the region saw the American flag in Bahgdad it became a magnet for every one of these idiots to come to Iraq and wage war trying to liberate one of the oldest pure Arab culturals in the middle east.
Like rats to rat poinson they were hypnoticaly attracted to the war and into our killing soon eg Fahllueja. For every sicko that crosses the border into Iraq from Iran, Saudi Arabi, and or Syria we now have easily identifiable targets in a country we are at war with and it is easy for us to kill them. For every one of them struggling to get into Iraq and die for their Allah freeing Iraq it means there is one less trying to get into Eruope or the United States of America.
IN IRAQ WE CAN SLAUGHTER THEM AT WILL! Irag is a trap for them. They know it but their fanaticism is so great that they can't help it. They come and we kill them.................
sure our boys are doing a dangerous job and some of them will die. But I would rather sustain casualties over there in our muslim killing trap than to have to fight them on our soil or suffer their attacks with our own planes flying into our own buildings. I would rather see America's sons fighting and some dying in Iraq than our daughters dying in planes as stewardess's getting their throats slit by some terrorist hijacker.
Plus the military advantage of having our armed forces in Afganhistan between Pakistan and Iran as well as our armed forces in Iraq flanking Saudi Arabia and Syria is worth the cost as I am sure without us there the Muslim fanatics would have seen 911 as 1st quarter score for towel heads and only encouraged them more. There isn't a Arab dictator that will allow terrorists to operate in their country and plan for attacks agianst the US of A less they be invaded and occuppied as well per the Bush doctrine. Can they aide Iraq why of course they can ........and well we hope they come and quicly into our killing trap and on to our fly paper so we can exterminate as many of them as possible!
BUSH AND CHENEY AND YES RUMSFELD AS WELL ARE GREAT AMERICAN THINKERS AND WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM AT THE HELM.
Can you imagine a cluster hump like John Kerry deveoping a successful pan at all for the war on terror? hell he cant even manage his election campaign the moron. Every sound thinking person who supports Kerry is willing to sacrafice Americas safety for politics.
You jacking you lumber while you type this shit???

AzDon
09-15-2004, 08:17 PM
"Why did you feel the need to resort to namecalling and personal attacks? Am I supposed to be convinced as a result of your abusive behavior?"
azdon wrote:
Complete rollback of our basic civil rights and a chest-thumping cowboy, taunting the enemy while surrounded by the world's best bodygaurds and personal security team!
It's because you make totally STUPID, ASSANINE comments like these Don that people can't help but want to hand you your ass! You been listenin to too much national media. You've so bought into the liberal jargon that you actually believe this crap.
Seems like you tend to resort to a little name calling yourself. Typical lib double standard.
Where in that post did I call Busti any names or lash out at him abusively? I speak the truth as I see it and BTW.... most of the media I watch supports bush and the RNC, so I don't think my opinions are copied from media. I think for myself unlike people that hafta get their fix of Rush Limburger daily so they know what to think.... I know people like that and I'll bet you know a few yourself(?)
I probably disagree and am disagreed with more than anybody around here, yet I would never resort to verbally abusing another messageboard member in the heat of a discussion (or otherwise) because I was taught better manners than that and prefer to conduct myself as a gentleman. It's anybody's right to respectfully disagree or terminate or vacate a discussion. To turn abusive shows a lack of class and, frankly, isn't much different than being a schoolyard bully!

AzDon
09-15-2004, 08:46 PM
If we would have overthrown Saddam at the end of the Gulf War liberals like you would have been screaming and yelling about it. The coalition would have shattered and that would have caused even more problems which the liberals would cry about.
Saddam was on the ropes and was ready to be knocked out in 91 but the mandate from the U.N., which the liberals love, did not give us authorization to do it.
I don't understand how anybody that likes performance boating could be liberal. Do you understand if the liberals had their way you would be on the lake in a kayak? :rolleyes:
You don't understand because you have pre-concieved notions about how every Dem voter is supposed to feel about every subject. I DID believe, at the time that Sadaam should have been executed after the gulf war, yet I wasn't a Bush supporter(?) Of course not! Bush Sr. didn't do it and now we're paying!
I not only have a gas-guzzling boat, but I have a mid-seventies 454 crew-cab dually and 454 sub. Since we get NEITHER cheap gas nor environmental protection from Bush, what is the upside to electing him?
Bush has proven that he represents the most exclusive ($$$) and extreme factions of his party and although he'd love to paint Kerry as an extreme liberal, I don't think the case has been proven.
Other than borrowing from the future to give a mis-directed tax-break which didn't provide the advertized stimulus to his lousy economy, what has Bush done that makes him worthy of anybody's vote?

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Don, Don, Don, when are you gonna have an original thought of your own? You're spewing liberal rhetoric. And the problem with that is that it's NOT pro-Kerry, it's all anti-Bush.
You and the vast majority of liberals don't (can't) believe that Kerry is the answer. All you libbies are nothing more than fervent Bush-haters who are vehemently against the President.
Please save yourself and all of us time on your future posts. Instead of spouting what you hear on CBS "News" why not simply type the following in all of your posts, "I hate Bush." It's the truth and it's all we need to know.

steelcomp
09-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Where in that post did I call Busti any names or lash out at him abusively? I speak the truth as I see it and BTW.... most of the media I watch supports bush and the RNC, so I don't think my opinions are copied from media. I think for myself unlike people that hafta get their fix of Rush Limburger daily so they know what to think.... I know people like that and I'll bet you know a few yourself(?)
I probably disagree and am disagreed with more than anybody around here, yet I would never resort to verbally abusing another messageboard member in the heat of a discussion (or otherwise) because I was taught better manners than that and prefer to conduct myself as a gentleman. It's anybody's right to respectfully disagree or terminate or vacate a discussion. To turn abusive shows a lack of class and, frankly, isn't much different than being a schoolyard bully!
I never said you called busti anything. Where did you get that? Maybe a guilty conscience?
The frightening thing about listening to what you have to say is that you really believe it. You don't think for yourself. You repeat the same unfounded accusations, you make the same hateful assertions, and yuou contradict yourself repeatedly. You present information that is regularly picked apart and proven to be wrong, yet you keep pluggin away. Just in your last post, you deny name calling, stating you were taught better manners and conduct yourself as a gentleman. Then in the next paragraph, you childishly insult Rush Limbaugh by making fun of his name. Like him or not, he's one of the most brilliant political analysts there ever was. You're a what...truck driver? But as usual, you wouldn't respect intelligence of that nature, because you have no interest in the tuth. In your previous post, you call our President a "chest thumping cowboy." How childish is that? Can you explain that for us? You and Kerry have something very much in common. Every time you try and say somethig profound or intelligent, you just prove yourself to be the closed minded, emotional, two faced double standard hate monger we all know you to be. Now I didn't say those things in an insulting way, either. You can't hear my tone of voice, or detect my inflection, so don't accuse me of something I'm telling you right now isn't true. "I speak the truth as I see it."

steelcomp
09-15-2004, 09:24 PM
You jacking you lumber while you type this shit???
Hey, THERE'S an intelligent response. :sleeping: :sleeping: Why don't you just respond to what was written if you so strongly disagree? Your buddy azdon dosen't approve of such abusive remarks. You should be kinder and gentler...more sensative. Like Kerry. :jawdrop:

Havasu Cig
09-16-2004, 09:53 AM
You don't understand because you have pre-concieved notions about how every Dem voter is supposed to feel about every subject. I DID believe, at the time that Sadaam should have been executed after the gulf war, yet I wasn't a Bush supporter(?) Of course not! Bush Sr. didn't do it and now we're paying!
I not only have a gas-guzzling boat, but I have a mid-seventies 454 crew-cab dually and 454 sub. Since we get NEITHER cheap gas nor environmental protection from Bush, what is the upside to electing him?
Bush has proven that he represents the most exclusive ($$$) and extreme factions of his party and although he'd love to paint Kerry as an extreme liberal, I don't think the case has been proven.
Other than borrowing from the future to give a mis-directed tax-break which didn't provide the advertized stimulus to his lousy economy, what has Bush done that makes him worthy of anybody's vote?
First of all I used the word Liberal not Democrat. My grandmother was a Democrat but she would not recognize her party today. I can tell you from experience that most liberals do not feel the way you do about boats, cars ect that use a high amount of fuel to operate. If this is truely the way you believe I would think of you as more of a liberal independent than a democrat. Look at your party and how far to the left it has gone with characters like Dean and yes Kerry. You don't think Kerry is an extreme liberal? He is ranked as the most liberal senator based on his voting record. What more proof do you need?
BTW: I consider myself an independent conservative. Bush is not my ideal candidate (I would actually like someone more conservative on some issues) but I think he is doing a good job. Kerry is a liar and a tratior IMO.

Dave C
09-16-2004, 11:53 AM
so for all you guys that are against the war on terror in Iraq, where should we fight the war on terror?
Wouldn't you agree that it is better policy to fight the war on terror on foreign soil rather than in the U.S.?

Dave C
09-16-2004, 11:58 AM
I know some people here like to ignore facts that don't fit into your preconceived notions but here is another question?
When (not if) Iraq becomes a democracy at some point in the future which will then lead to the demise of other totalitarian regimes in the middle east resulting in more democracy and freedom for those in the middle east... you will probably deny at that time that GW Bush had anything to do with it anyways. :rollside: :rollside:
So, who then do you give credit for the democratization of portions of the middle east? (The UN?) ;)
Now don't say this won't happen because history has proven time after time, if given a chance, freedom and democracy will overcome tyranny.