PDA

View Full Version : Monster Garage Ultra Picklefork

BAF#276
09-13-2004, 05:27 PM
:confused: Monster Garage Takes a new Ultra 19 ft Picklefork Jet and destroys it by turning it into a hot rod street car.
What a waste of a nice boat.
Did anyone see the show ?

oknozelman
09-13-2004, 05:31 PM
It's a re-run, this went around awhile back. And yes it does suck! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

berk
09-13-2004, 06:00 PM
i thought it was one of the coolest things they have built and i want one. why is it a waste? theyll just pop another one out of the mold, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, :notam:

1Bahnerjet
09-13-2004, 06:28 PM
:confused: Monster Garage Takes a new Ultra 19 ft Picklefork Jet and destroys it by turning it into a hot rod street car.
What a waste of a nice boat.
Did anyone see the show ?
not that it matters (I could hardly watch the show :eek: )
but it was a used ultra, right ?
he also cut the crap out of a Stingray...

Challenged Pimp
09-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Yeah I was watching that last night. One of the dudes on the show was a builder from Ultra boats. He (his crew) built that boat just for the show in 7 days. That would explain the Maltese Cross on the bow of the boat. They used the rear end, tranny, and other odds and ends out of a wrecked stock car (or whatever that thing was), and the front end out of a Volkswagon. Everything else was fabricated.
It was kind of a sick feeling to watch them take the sawsall and cut the sh!t out of that nice boat. But it was also kinda cool to see an upside down tunnel doing donuts on a set of 22 inch wheels. lol :D

Foggerjet
09-14-2004, 02:29 PM
That dude was John, The owner of Ultra. I thought it was kinda cool. There's now way in hell I could afford one (Ultra). Why not? They destroy the shit out of alot of nice stuff in the name of entertainment on that show. Think of the publicity that people like Jegs get on that show. Ultra got a big plug, Plus I imagine that the Discovery channel paid John and Co. for the boat. Just my .02 but again I thought it was cool as shit with th Ultra logo upside down.
fog