PDA

View Full Version : Paging Hootersled!!!!

Chase
04-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Mr. H,
I am asking a favour of you for this weekend.....It has something to do with water, boats, babes, beer, bikinis, "B" crowd (hope I don't start anything), beads............
Anyway if you are interested..let me know

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Mr. H,
I am asking a favour of you for this weekend.....It has something to do with water, boats, babes, beer, bikinis, "B" crowd (hope I don't start anything), beads............
Anyway if you are interested..let me know
Thanks alot! :yuk: :cry: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: So.............are you gonna come meet us at the Avi for some gambling fun??? Wait...Og is BBQiin....oh dont miss that cuz he is a yummy cook!

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Yes...we will be at OG's...We have had the pleasure of eating his meat before and yes it was fine....(From the BBQ)....
Trying to convince the hooters to join us, but J is not cooperating very well... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Yes...we will be at OG's...We have had the pleasure of eating his meat before and yes it was fine....(From the BBQ)....
Trying to convince the hooters to join us, but J is not cooperating very well... :crossx:
I know his meat is very Tastey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! :220v: :rollside:
Jay & Michelle are comming out the following weekend. You sure you cant stay the entire time?????????? :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-11-2006, 11:10 AM
LMAO............you go Chase!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
I wonder if he'll peek in here!!!!!!
Speaking of MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!! I'll be back later, need to eat before I pass out!!!!!! :220v:

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:11 AM
I would love to....
I would love to move down there...anyone reading this...if you have work for me, let me know!!! :)
I see you took that meat thing the wrong way...I can't believe it....you seemed to be so pure!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:12 AM
I would love to....
I would love to move down there...anyone reading this...if you have work for me, let me know!!! :)
I see you took that meat thing the wrong way...I can't believe it....you seemed to be so pure!!!
:devil: :devil: :sqeyes: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-11-2006, 11:14 AM
:messedup: :eat: :eat: :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D :hammerhea

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Exactly....
I am thinking if we were all in the same place...(including Mrs. H) there could be some good trouble..
Especially if you wore that suit your avatar is sporting... :rolleyes:

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Same goes for you Mrs. H...lets see that suit you are wearing in the AVATAR

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Exactly....
I am thinking if we were all in the same place...(including Mrs. H) there could be some good trouble..
Especially if you wore that suit your avatar is sporting... :rolleyes:
:devil: :devil: :devil: Like this??? :rollside: LOL :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:17 AM
I have seen it!! VERY NICE might I add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a curvy lady!!! :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-11-2006, 11:18 AM
I have seen it!! VERY NICE might I add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a curvy lady!!! :rollside:
Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I am all talk....
In real life I am really shy and reserved....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-11-2006, 11:19 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,what suit???? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxooxx oxooxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :devil:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I am all talk....
In real life I am really shy and reserved....
Yah............. ok!!! :220v: :rollside: :idea:

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:20 AM
MMMM...curvy ladies......MMMMM
I couldn't get my mind into work as it was...now my mind is in gutterville...
Only 25 hours until the wheels roll....

Chase
04-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Yah............. ok!!! :220v: :rollside: :idea:
See now I am making you wonder...and you are thinking maybe we should meet...to test this theory....

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Big Daddy is here. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 11:30 AM
I would love to....
Man, you can't talk about meat around these girls without them salavating. They love a good tube steak. :crossx:

OGShocker
04-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Big Daddy is here. :rollside:
Ribs? absofukinglutly!!!!
You need to man up on this weekend, J. You are staying at our house and riding on Bobby's boat. Chase is driving ALL the way from Canada to meet up with you, now come on focker. Let's do this. I'll buy the first 4 rounds at the "Turtle".

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 11:43 AM
You need to man up on this weekend, J. You are staying at our house and riding on Bobby's boat. Chase is driving ALL the way from Canada to meet up with you, now come on focker. Let's do this. I'll buy the first 4 rounds at the "Turtle".
Damn. How tempting is this? I'm just wondering why I was not in the plans for him coming down? Funny thing is, I'm actually off on Monday. :crossx:

OGShocker
04-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Damn. How tempting is this? I'm just wondering why I was not in the plans for him coming down? Funny thing is, I'm actually off on Monday. :crossx:
Call me! Michelle has my number.. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Call me! Michelle has my number.. :crossx:
SO do I beeyotch. Crank call 2am. :crossx: :crossx:

Chase
04-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Hey..the Hooters were in the plan.....except it seems you are "pulling out" already....even if you get off Monday....
Ok that didn't sound right...
I was very pleased when Mark indicated he was going to try to have you guys there....only to later find out that you may not show...I went back to the liquor store and returned some of the purchased goods..

Mrs.Racer277
04-11-2006, 12:22 PM
First 4?? What time should I be there??? XXXXXXXXXXXXx :)

djunkie
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
HMMMMMM :idea: :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 12:41 PM
HMMMMMM :idea: :idea:
DJ's DRIVIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
04-11-2006, 12:44 PM
DJ's DRIVIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tempt me to show up out there focker. I've worked too many damm 4 day weeks as it is. :rolleyes: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Don't tempt me to show up out there focker. I've worked too many damm 4 day weeks as it is. :rolleyes: :rollside:
Bring it puto!!!! :crossx:

djunkie
04-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Bring it puto!!!! :crossx:
Who am I kidding? Your ass probably won't show either. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Who am I kidding? Your ass probably won't show either. :crossx:
Ummmm, it's Dflakie, not FLAKER SLED. :rollside:

Chase
04-12-2006, 07:17 AM
Well Hooter...what is the scoop?? Are you bailing, or are you in....My wife is wondering??? :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
04-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Well Hooter...what is the scoop?? Are you bailing, or are you in....My wife is wondering??? :rollside:
So now your wife is asking for Big Daddy huh? :crossx: :crossx:

Chase
04-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Better her than me..??