PDA

View Full Version : Overnight parking in Havasu???

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 06:52 PM
I'm gonna camp out overnight and plan to leave my rig at the launch ramp. A friend and his kids will be meeting me mid-day Saturday. Where can he park and leave the car safely overnight? I was thinking by the dog park in the channel. Is this safe and legal?

redbuddy
09-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Kachina,
Tell him to go to crazy horse camp ground, tell the guys at the gate space
c-5 and you are here for the weekend, you will get a pass for the weekend
i think its 5-10 bucks. go to the launch ramp park the car and pick your buddy up there. I have a small trailer at crazy horse for the summer and my 32' Active Thunder is there. I will be there with some of my friends this weekend. email me at a_enterprises@earthlink.net I think overnite parking
by the dog park is not allowed.

Mrs. casean
09-13-2004, 07:53 PM
I'm gonna camp out overnight and plan to leave my rig at the launch ramp. A friend and his kids will be meeting me mid-day Saturday. Where can he park and leave the car safely overnight? I was thinking by the dog park in the channel. Is this safe and legal?
Hey... if you see us out there hollar at us! We will be at moabi but heading to the sand bar fri for sure and probably sat... I'll keep a look out for you Randy!

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 08:04 PM
I will head up river after I meet my friend for sure, I wanna show them the Gorge. You will most likely catch me at Ski beach or at Moabi in the afternoon.

Mrs. casean
09-13-2004, 08:07 PM
Well if you stop by Moabi and look for site 17 (pininsula site) w/ the boat and 3 golf carts on the beach... come stop by! I'll keep an eye out for ya too... where do you usually stop at when you go to Moabi?

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 08:09 PM
I honestly don't know "where" I stop. I just grab a beach that's not obviously in use. Usually on the southern end of the park.

Mrs. casean
09-13-2004, 08:11 PM
Cool, well hopefully we will get a chance to say hello... have a safe trip out!