PDA

View Full Version : F.m..thanx alot..!!!

hoolign
09-13-2004, 08:21 PM
for being it!
me so horny love you long time! :eek: but wont cost you pst..just gst and hst :wink:

FMluvswater
09-13-2004, 08:35 PM
if you see K!! :D :D :D Doh! I shoulda known. I forgot to read the lil yellow popup thing serves me right :rolleyes: So you're not only cheap but now I'm to believe you're on special even? ;) :D I love a good deal! :devil:

hoolign
09-13-2004, 08:43 PM
ok...ahhh where's my 30%??? :sqeyes:
f uck I hate being at work!!!!!

FMluvswater
09-13-2004, 08:50 PM
ok...ahhh where's my 30%??? :sqeyes:
f uck I hate being at work!!!!!
where's my leather, jewellery, furs, ritzy apartment, expense account etc? ;) :D
I'm not cheap but I'm very special! :p ;) :devil:

Tom Brown
09-13-2004, 10:00 PM
I really appreciate this latest round of pictures too, FM. :cool:
Did that snake feel cold against your skin? :confused:
By the way, I still think that ankle tattoo makes you look like a hussy.

spectratoad
09-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Excuse me. I hate to interrupt this menage` trio but where are the pics of the snake against naked skin and hussie pics. ;) :D
I am stuck in Seattle for the next day or so and not used to the rain. Did that sad story work?? :confused:

FMluvswater
09-13-2004, 10:20 PM
I really appreciate this latest round of pictures too, FM.
Did that snake feel cold against your skin?
By the way, I still think that ankle tattoo makes you look like a hussy.
Oh great, you know hoolign's gonna throw a hissy fit now, don't you? hoolign, my word against his - who you gonna believe? :devil:
Completely unrelated of course ;) but I've never had multiple ID's on this board. :)
no it wasn't cold at all - it borrowed the heat from my body
WHAT TATTOO Tom? LMAO! How many times ... ahh forget it, lol! I GIVE UP! You're incorrigible. :p :D **hussy he says :rolleyes: :mad: hmmpph**
Excuse me. I hate to interrupt this menage` trio but where are the pics of the snake against naked skin and hussie pics.
I am stuck in Seattle for the next day or so and not used to the rain. Did that sad story work??
Ancient Chinese secret. :wink:

hoolign
09-15-2004, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=FMluvswaterbabe]Oh great, you know hoolign's gonna throw a hissy fit now, don't you? hoolign, my word against his - who you gonna believe? :devil:
Completely unrelated of course ;) but I've never had multiple ID's on this board. :)
no it wasn't cold at all - it borrowed the heat from my body
WHAT TATTOO Tom? LMAO! How many times ... ahh forget it, lol! I GIVE UP! You're incorrigible. :p :D **hussy he says :rolleyes: :mad: hmmpph**
What do you mean "what tattoo?" the one me and tom got you before we put your resume on E-BAY
tom....we gotta slow down on her meds!
:notam:

FMluvswater
09-15-2004, 08:48 PM
WHAT TATTOO Tom? LMAO! How many times ... ahh forget it, lol! I GIVE UP! You're incorrigible. **hussy he says :rolleyes: hmmpph**
What do you mean "what tattoo?" the one me and tom got you before we put your resume on E-BAY
tom....we gotta slow down on her meds!
:notam:
You've obviously got me confused with some other hussy :confused: :squiggle: :(

Kim Hanson
09-15-2004, 08:52 PM
:jawdrop: You woke up with a snake tattoo? Was your next question...and who the hell are you? :D ...........( . )( . )....... :shift:

FMluvswater
09-15-2004, 08:57 PM
:jawdrop: You woke up with a snake tattoo? Was your next question...and who the hell are you? :D ...........( . )( . )....... :shift:
Sugar? ... WASN'T ME! LMAO! :D ;)