PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who like to get hammered while boating

Boozer
09-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Why not the big blue? As Dangerous as it is to et drunk and operate a boat why not go out to the ocean and do so. There noone around just you, the boat, the water and i think that past the international water marker you dont have to worry about OUI's and shit like that anyhow. So why not hit the big blue and get hammered then haul ass. Miles and miles of nothing so theres not much danger to anyone other then yourself.

Dr. Eagle
09-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Why not the big blue? As Dangerous as it is to et drunk and operate a boat why not go out to the ocean and do so. There noone around just you, the boat, the water and i think that past the international water marker you dont have to worry about OUI's and shit like that anyhow. So why not hit the big blue and get hammered then haul ass. Miles and miles of nothing so theres not much danger to anyone other then yourself.
Remember, Oil tankers use the ocean... :2purples:

MsDrmr
09-13-2004, 09:08 PM
because, when you drink, where-ever you are, and you may have had too much :crossx: don't you realize, they are not DRUNK, they just feel refreshed and cooler now, they are perfectly fine to drive a boat, and when they are done doing that, they are gonna load the boat on the trailer and guess what,,,,,they are gonna drive home :mad:

j-rod
09-13-2004, 09:10 PM
I already did that for 4years. it was called the Navy good thing I wasn't driving .. :D :D

ratso
09-13-2004, 09:10 PM
I'd probably get hammered, get lost, and with my luck end up in The Bermuda Triangle...

PlyaPlya22
09-13-2004, 11:07 PM
I'd probably get hammered, get lost, and with my luck end up in The Bermuda Triangle...
With Jaws nipping at your azz

73kona455
09-14-2004, 04:22 AM
With Jaws nipping at your azz
or in some aliens spaceship......looking at little green ugly creatures looking back at you

Huckleberry
09-14-2004, 04:27 AM
or in some aliens spaceship......looking at little green ugly creatures looking back at you
Wanting to stick their probe up yer butt! :2purples:

RiverOtter
09-14-2004, 04:32 AM
This reminds me of a true and funny story. Local guy buys a Bluewater Yacht in South FL. Gets one of his buds to help him bring it up the TN river. For the gulf crossing they decide to liven up the sausage party and get a couple of party girls to make the crossing more fun. They set the boat on autopilot and head across the gulf. The boat runs aground!!! The get rescued and the boat is towed in. The guy thinks "whew... that was a close one... The wife doesn't need to know about the girls so mums the word" Well the girls didn't play nice. You see when the boat ran aground one of the girls hurt her back when she fell out of the bed. She got an attorney and sued the guys insurance company. Soon after the guy was divorced and the boat and all that bad carma was for sell. :notam: