PDA

View Full Version : Dcb

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 09:28 AM
I want to extend our thanks to DCB and all that attended the DCB regatta.. it was a very good time and well planned out with jokers wild.. we had a blast.. met alot of other DCB owners and had alot of fun just hanging with great peeps.. we can't wait till next years get together so we can do it all over again..
Thank you so much..
Jamie and Charmaine..
the vee's :p

RiverOtter
09-14-2004, 10:30 AM
No Pics?????????????? :frown: :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 10:34 AM
No Pics?????????????? :frown: :frown:
I have a few I can put up.. I didn't pull the camara out as much as I wanted too.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 10:38 AM
we'll start with a few of misc. peeps..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_018-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_017-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_009-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_013-med.jpg

RiverOtter
09-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Good stuff. I gotta put my kids in public schools to I can get me one of them Kittys :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 10:41 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_019-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_020-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_021-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_026-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_028-med.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 10:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_029-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_031-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_033-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_035-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_037-med.jpg

CEO
09-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Mrs Vee, wow, nice boat that's infront of you.. I had a great time. I did miss the group picture though. Had to go and pick up the family at the hotel after the Drivers meeting

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Mrs Vee, wow, nice boat that's infront of you.. I had a great time. I did miss the group picture though. Had to go and pick up the family at the hotel after the Drivers meeting
you missed the group shot and we missed the helicopter shot.. I was so pissed.. But thats what happens.. next time..oh.. and I loved the big surprise you had.. thanks.. :devil: :smile: :smile:

Kilrtoy
09-14-2004, 03:41 PM
I dont ever want to hear those three letters together again DCB.....
Please refer to (Dave's Custom Boats) as such......

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
I dont ever want to hear those three letters together again DCB.....
Please refer to (Dave's Custom Boats) as such......
but you seemed to have had fun..

Kilrtoy
09-14-2004, 05:33 PM
I had a blast for the condition i was in, BUT
the wife and i dont ever want to hear DCB again,
That promotor :hammerhea and chick :hammerhea killed us with the DCB every frickin 2 mintues, that shit got old after the first 3 times. So for me its now only called dave's custom boats....LOL

CEO
09-14-2004, 05:44 PM
I had a blast for the condition i was in, BUT
the wife and i dont ever want to hear DCB again,
That promotor :hammerhea and chick :hammerhea killed us with the DCB every frickin 2 mintues, that shit got old after the first 3 times. So for me its now only called dave's custom boats....LOL
I thought it was funny, but I guess since you haven't got your own YET, "everyone" ...."DCB" I could see how it got on your nerves.

Three Days Only
09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
I need more negative reputation points, so here it goes. :2purples:
DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..
Charley - Have a great night!!
3DO

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 05:54 PM
I need more negative reputation points, so here it goes. :2purples:
DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. :devil:..:devil:..:devil:..:devil:..:devil:..:devi l:..:devil:..:devil:..:devil:..:devil:..:devil
Charley - Have a great night!!
3DO
can not hear that enough mr.v :

Three Days Only
09-14-2004, 05:58 PM
DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..

DryHeatOnly
09-14-2004, 06:03 PM
you missed the group shot and we missed the helicopter shot.. I was so pissed.. But thats what happens.. next time..oh.. and I loved the big surprise you had.. thanks.. :devil: :smile: :smile:
Hi MFV...glad to finally meet you and Jaime. I met a couple other's from the board like Charley and Bre. Saw SandbarJunkie and the Kilrtoys again :cool:
That's a bummer to hear you missed the aerial shots. We were cruising next to you (for about 3 seconds :D ) and waved. I was facing the wrong direction, taking picts of my wife. We ran right past the spot....we were down by Cattail when I had my buddy turn around. We wound up being 2nd to last to take our picts. I thought you had already taken your pict and were heading for the Springs. :eek:
DHO<----Got lucky at the DCB Regatta! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Hi MFV...glad to finally meet you and Jaime. I met a couple other's from the board like Charley and Bre. Saw SandbarJunkie and the Kilrtoys again :cool:
That's a bummer to hear you missed the aerial shots. We were cruising next to you (for about 3 seconds :D ) and waved. I was facing the wrong direction, taking picts of my wife. We ran right past the spot....we were down by Cattail when I had my buddy turn around. We wound up being 2nd to last to take our picts. I thought you had already taken your pict and were heading for the Springs. :eek:
DHO<----Got lucky at the DCB Regatta! :)
it was also great meeting you too.. we need to do it again.. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 06:18 PM
DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB.. DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..DCB..
with a rebel yell.. she cried more more more.. LOL!! :devil: :smile:

Kilrtoy
09-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Its ok I can read it, it doesnt bother me, JUST DONT SAY IT.
Ok, if I had one it would still bug the shit out of me. That is like if I went to the shockwave regatta and they said SHOCKWAVE every 2 seconds, I would be annoyed, OH WAIT I didnt go to that one....

WetWillie
09-14-2004, 07:46 PM
:hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 07:55 PM
:hammer2:
I'm sorry.. I didn't want to make them too big.. I hate it when you have to move the page to see the whole thing.. but they are in my image center if you want to see them bigger.. :smile:

XTRM22
09-14-2004, 08:13 PM
I want to ditto what Mrs FlynVee said, I had a great time Fri. afternoon, and Sat.. Mrs XTRM22 was working alot this weekend but she enjoyed Sat. night, seeing old friends and meeting new ones. BudgetBaller & crew, Bre & ANdy, and Mr&Mrs FastTimmy we enjoyed meeting and hanging out with all you guys at the dinner Sat. night.
Chuck :)

mbrown2
09-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks DCB for the Official Regatta....It was good seeing some familiar faces and I only wish I could have lasted for more of the events on Saturday and met up with more folks....A late bachelor party on Friday night, and getting up at 8:00 on Saturday killed me...I was ready to head back to Parker by 2:30..(I know lightweight), but back to back 4 day weekends kicked my but...oh well, I will work on my stamina for next year... :rollside:

Reaper1
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Chuck - good to talk to you Friday afternoon. Sounds like the Regatta was fun. ;)
Reap

Charley
09-14-2004, 09:42 PM
My Reply is simple Jeffy my bitch
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38spectres_sux.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/owned.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/biggrininvasion.gif

Bre
09-14-2004, 09:55 PM
Can anyone that was eating dinner with us Sat night tell me who was sitting at the table??? All I know is that Budget Baller was... and he wasn't on a budget that night :D ;) Some of you said you met me in this thread and i do not remember :( ( I had a lot to drink on Sat ;) ) I remember meeting you guys..but not where..... please refresh my memory :D Thanks...
:( :frown:

Charley
09-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Can anyone that was eating dinner with us Sat night tell me who was sitting at the table??? All I know is that Budget Baller was... and he wasn't on a budget that night :D ;) Some of you said you met me in this thread and i do not remember :( ( I had a lot to drink on Sat ;) ) I remember meeting you guys..but not where..... please refresh my memory :D Thanks...
All I know was I looked over at yer table and you were mackin on my 15 year old....
JK ;)

Bre
09-14-2004, 11:10 PM
All I know was I looked over at yer table and you were mackin on my 15 year old....
JK ;)
:jawdrop: I don't think so... but I do remember someone trying to get him to touch my boobies :notam:

Charley
09-14-2004, 11:14 PM
:jawdrop: I don't think so... but I do remember someone trying to get him to touch my boobies :notam:
he look like this?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38DCB_Regatta04_086.jpg

Bre
09-14-2004, 11:15 PM
he look like this?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38DCB_Regatta04_086.jpg
LMAO :cry: LMAO :cry: :D Yes.. yes he did.

Bre
09-14-2004, 11:16 PM
We can't let him get ahold of Bryce and Kailey :2purples:

Charley
09-14-2004, 11:20 PM
We can't let him get ahold of Bryce and Kailey :2purples:
Bryce is already fascinated with mommy's "honkers" ;)

Bre
09-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Bryce is already fascinated with mommy's "honkers" ;)
:jawdrop: :D
Well Kailey has yet to notice anything yet... thank god ;)
What are you doing up so late???
I'm off to bed... I gotta get up at 6am :cry:

Charley
09-14-2004, 11:25 PM
:jawdrop: :D
Well Kailey has yet to notice anything yet... thank god ;)
What are you doing up so late???
I'm off to bed... I gotta get up at 6am :cry:
Im always up late.... Drinkin Beer
whats yer excuse! :D

Bre
09-15-2004, 06:04 AM
Im always up late.... Drinkin Beer
whats yer excuse! :D
Lookin at porn :jawdrop: :D ;)
I always stay up til 12 or so

Three Days Only
09-15-2004, 07:31 AM
My Reply is simple Jeffy my bitch
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38spectres_sux.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/owned.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/biggrininvasion.gif
Now did I say they SUCK, not this time!!!! Here I am trying to be a nice guy, and you slam me!!! Typical, thats all I got to say.

jackpunx
09-15-2004, 07:33 AM
Now did I say they SUCK, not this time!!!! Here I am trying to be a nice guy, and you slam me!!! Typical, thats all I got to say.
You guys are so dam cute..lol.. I think its love :D

DryHeatOnly
09-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Some of you said you met me in this thread and i do not remember :( ( I had a lot to drink on Sat ;) ) I remember meeting you guys..but not where..... please refresh my memory :D Thanks...
Bre...I intro'd myself to you with a quick left-handed handshake in the buffet line...something about you forgettin' the rolls? :) I recognized you from picts on the boards :D
This dude comes up to our table trying to swipe the extra silverware...I said HEY!...are you Charley?!?! :D
(We were tied up to the boat you were in during the group shots). :cool:
DHO

Bre
09-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Bre...I intro'd myself to you with a quick left-handed handshake in the buffet line...something about you forgettin' the rolls? :) I recognized you from picts on the boards :D
This dude comes up to our table trying to swipe the extra silverware...I said HEY!...are you Charley?!?! :D
DHO
I kinda remember ...but I forgot what you look like :messedup: :D Please forgive me I had been drinking since 10am that morning ;)

Charley
09-15-2004, 10:54 AM
DHO
LMAO! how could we have been tied up?? I don't own a boat :D
Nice to meet you again DHO ;)

Charley
09-15-2004, 10:55 AM
Lookin at porn :jawdrop: :D ;)
I always stay up til 12 or so
:rollside: :devil: :rollside:

Bre
09-15-2004, 10:56 AM
:rollside: :devil: :rollside:
I was kidding... really :D Please believe me :idea: :wink:

Budget Baller
09-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Bre-
Our table had the following people:
Chuck & his Wife (Extreme22) I think that is it
Timmy & Wife
You & Andy
Me and my three sausage crew boys, Clint, Kirk and Todd

Bre
09-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Bre-
Our table had the following people:
Chuck & his Wife (Extreme22) I think that is it
Timmy & Wife
You & Andy
Me and my three sausage crew boys, Clint, Kirk and Todd
Ohhhhhhhhhh That's who was sitting next to me :p Chucks wife was really nice :) Your sausage crew was cool as hell too..... I knew Timmy and them were at least there :p Andy was sitting there too?? I never noticed :jawdrop: Sure hope I was good :wink:

Budget Baller
09-15-2004, 02:06 PM
Kirk was the one who brought you the chicken since you had forgotten it.
Todd is Kirks brother and he was the quiet one just sitting there with 3-4 cocktails backed up. He had too many beers during the day and it took its tool on him.
Clint was the one that one the $300.00 in the raffle and then said "Drinks were on me".
We did have a few cocktails that night. Good to know that the bar ran out of Vodka, Rum, and a few other items.
You were a perfect lady at the table.

XTRM22
09-15-2004, 02:51 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh That's who was sitting next to me :p Chucks wife was really nice :)
Yup, nobody can figure what she's doing with me! :jawdrop: :cool:
We didn't talk much but it was nice meeting you in person, I was drinking sodas, still a little hung over and on probation from Friday night :hammerhea
Chuck

Bre
09-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Kirk was the one who brought you the chicken since you had forgotten it.
Todd is Kirks brother and he was the quiet one just sitting there with 3-4 cocktails backed up. He had too many beers during the day and it took its tool on him.
Clint was the one that one the $300.00 in the raffle and then said "Drinks were on me".
We did have a few cocktails that night. Good to know that the bar ran out of Vodka, Rum, and a few other items.
You were a perfect lady at the table.
I was trying to be a perfect lady :D Glad I was able to do it ;)
I'm so glad I have you to fill me in on all this stuff ;)
Well tell Clint I said thanks too.. I know he bought quite a few rounds :shift:
Damn i didn't know they ran out of that much stuff... next time they know how much we all like to drink ;)